• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Shoes

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Don't you just love the feeling of buying new shoes? I always get so excited when I buy new shoes. I just ordered some online.

Check them out:
My New Shoes

Tell me what you think. I personally can't wait the 5-7 business days it will take for them to get here.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
They almost look like they are for girls >.> *hides*

These are my shoes, I recently bought in the US for $35

3409183850_exlg.jpg

No I am not a skater XD Though I tend to wear surfer ware it seems, as well as small business clothing such as Mission Playground and some outdoor clothing. Mission Playground not only uses organic cotton, but is made in America.

EDIT: Actually, after looking at the whole selection of shoes on that site, I have to say, I don't like any of them >.> And they look like they are all sneakers.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Yes i love to get new shoes, but i wait until the pair i wear gets wore out.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I hate new shoes. They're always uncomfortable and hard to get on. I like just being able to walk into them and go (I tie off the laces so they can't slip out the holes and leave them untied, usually; it's faster that way).

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I hate having to buy new shoes...particularly because they cost money that I could be spending on video games. XD

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Though when one is younger, I always found it funny how the "cool" kids would wear sneakers at recess in the snow. Like they wanted to freeze their toes off.

Nowadays I just go with comfy and sleek I guess. I had a pair of light hikers when I was in Australia, boy did I use those to death.

It's too bad however, that most shoe companies outsource their shoe making to China or equivalent, resulting in the not so best of quality.

On another note:

2e17w34.jpg

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Buying new shoes is a love hate relationship for me, reason being... I'm really picky. :x But at the end of the day, I usually end up with a pair that can last a year and also look good. Currently wearing some nice beige and blue New Balance. :D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Not a fan of the patterns.. XD; But whatever floats your boat.

As for me, shoes.. I didn't really care about shoes, until I started looking at boots. <3

Any other shoe is a meh for me, but I love looking at boots. XD; I'd buy heaps of boots if I could. :x I guess because they remind me of anime for some reason. Or because boots that are black look nice. But either than that, I only adore boots. Any other shoes don't fascinate me. Though I do like pretty heels that have ribbons on them...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Not a fan of the patterns.. XD; But whatever floats your boat.

As for me, shoes.. I didn't really care about shoes, until I started looking at boots. <3

Any other shoe is a meh for me, but I love looking at boots. XD; I'd buy heaps of boots if I could. :x I guess because they remind me of anime for some reason. Or because boots that are black look nice. But either than that, I only adore boots. Any other shoes don't fascinate me. Though I do like pretty heels that have ribbons on them...

Boots are yummiful. <3 I wear boots more than shoes, even in summer.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I only have like two pairs of shoes, that I don't use for school. I normally get new ones when I grow out of them or when they rip. I don't like buying new shoes, my mum always makes me try every pair she sees and she can't tell if they're for male or female.

Half the time she gets a pair I'm like "Mum the label says female."

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I don't have all that many shoes for a girl, and only one or two pairs of high heels. xD;

I guess I like new shoes, but I prefer to wear just one pair of trainers all the time. Converse, but they look like classic Vans.

Ayselipera

I enjoy buying my shoes, but not the first couple days of working them in. :(

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
Yeah. I got mine for like $30.48.

I don't tie my shoes usually. I just slip on all my sneakers.

I haven't gotten a new pair of shoes for like a year and a half basically.

My parents let me buy whatever I want, as long as I am happy with it. I literally just showed my dad the picture on the website and then he gave me more than enough money to load onto my debit card so I could purchase them.

Vans are next on my list. I need some actual skating shoes. I skate a little, but I suck... so I need lots of practice.

I actually don't really notice breaking them in. >.> Except my work shoes. It's been like three months almost, and I still haven't broken them in.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Three months? Usually with good shoes, you don't have to 'break them in' (apparently this is a fallacy). Needless to say, if they still feel awkward or uncomfortable after three months, then they might not be the best work ware for you.

Back