• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rap is flow (rap fan club)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Welcome to the Rapping is Flow Club!

rap1k.jpg

Welcome to the rap if flow, a rap music club. In this club we talk about rap and rap only. We can talk about the history of rap to the modern day rap, it all happens here!

Feel free to talk about upcoming artists, song's, albums, remixes, etc that's what this club is for. I don't mind if you attach links to youtube or post pics/banners as long as they are appropriate.

techsig2er9gf1.png

Rules

There is a list of rules you must apply to, to be in the club.

1. Follow all PC rules

2. No trolling, spamming, flaming, or arguing please.

3. Try to keep active in the club.

4. Please respect everyone, and treat them the way you'd want to be treated.

5. Anyone can make a topic; only create one if current one dies for 48 hours!

Username:
Favorite Rapper:
Why did you join?
Answer current topic:

hopsinx.jpg

Members:
ShinyUmbreon189/Tech N9ne
AChipOffTheOldBrock/ Biggie Smalls (Notorious B.I.G.)

You Can Find The Current Topic Here: Why is your favorite rapper your favorite?

Last edited:

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Username: AChipOffTheOldBrock
Favorite Rapper: Biggie Smalls
Why did you join? Cuz you told me to.
Answer current topic: This. Plus, hes classic, he has some nice prods, and he has sick flow.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Approved.

Biggie Smalls was a legit rapper. RIP Biggie. He did a good job with Bone Thugs N Harmony in Notorious Thugs. One of my favorite rap songs in the past. I still listen to it.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, Bone Thugs are good too. Ive been listening to Off Wit His Head by Big Pun lately. Pun's best song IMO.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I've been listening to a ridiculous amount of Tupac lately. According to his lyrics, it seems he's giving us hints about his death. In a good way, a way that makes me think he still walks on this green earth. Plus theres so much evidence about things with his death that just makes me thing he's faking his death. No funeral, autopsy photos, 7 day theory, Niccolo Machavelli book he read in prison about how to fake a death (disappeared at age 25 and returned when hewas 43. That's the same age Tupac disappeared and died at exactly 4:03 and 7 days after he got shot), etc. That's enough to make me think he's still alive.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, I dont know what to think about that. It would be cool if he wasnt dead. But we've already discussed this haha.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Rap's kinda dead now. Thank god for underground rappers. Hopsin, Immortal Technique, Royce Da 5'9", Tech N9ne, etc.

Back