• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yes yes its multitasking but it all depends on how bad u want the hatched shiny if u want say an absol ( XD lady darkmoon ) and u want it really bad it would in essence be faster to jus purely hatch the egg instead of fight wild pokemon , on avg it takes about five minutes to hatch eggs if yer on mach but if u fight wild pokemon it may take up to 20 minutes just to hatch five eggs simply becuz of all the stoping and fighting

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
can i join i just wunt to b included in something

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
oh, let him join Agent9.....the kid needs a place with some friends

ok this post doesn't really count.....

I don't have that kind of power, for i am but a minion.

I am just stating why it (the club) exists and that saying something out of nowhere, without really involving something contributing to the topic is well...odd.

Looking for Dratini

EDIT: COngrats on having 100 posts shido

The True Keyblade Master said:
course,jake i dont tink u can join cuz u said u wanted to be included this is a club for DEDICATED shiny hunters only not peopel who wanna be in soemthing look at soem ppl sigs their trainer cards show dedication

Course, I mean, look at Aaryn.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
awww agent 9 dont look at it that way ppl have to post sumtimes it might seem pointless but if noone posted untill they got shinnies the club would quickly die XD but anyways

i started the lg file with no shiny squirt and right now i have spearow lv 14 pikachu lv 16 and wartortle lv 26 and havent fought brock yet XD my goal is to have one shiny for every gym match (i do realize how insane that sounds XD )

*goes back to hunting in a BLACK TEE (thats right not a white tee ) *

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
course,jake i dont tink u can join cuz u said u wanted to be included this is a club for DEDICATED shiny hunters only not peopel who wanna be in soemthing look at soem ppl sigs their trainer cards show dedication

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Jake - If you want to hunt for/discuss shiny pokemon you can join as soon as you let us know which (if any) shinies you've captured in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colloseum, and XD (you can also mention G/S/C shinies - but we don't care too much).

Somebody asked earlier what soft-resetting was, and I didn't look too closely to see if somebody else answered - so I'll offer my answer: It's when you press, "A", "B", "Start", and "Select" simultaniously to restart your GameBoy(advance).

I love shiny Tauros - but it doesn't love me... yet.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
well, i havent found any shinies, but my pokemon DID catch the pokerus virus somehow....
Ah you lucky duck! I have never found it... Anyway nothing new to report, but just so that you know, If you're not really good at pressing A,B,Start, and Select (like me) then you can just turn off and back on. It does the same thing.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
@The Pokemon Prodigy
be careful the pokerus only last for like 10 hours so infect all ya pokemon NOW

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i dont belive that it only lasts ten hours or a day i think its totaly random becuz i have had this same linnone in my nugget and rc getting party for more then a year and it STILL has pokerus but like they say infect your other pkmn .........mine jus dont seem to get rid of it tho XD

Years
Jake: What shinies (if any) do you own? Also, if you're not really interested in the subject matter (wasting inordinate periods of times looking for alternately coloured Pokémon), this probably isn't the right club for you.

Agent9: There's no need for you to cut out your posting completely if you have something useful to contribute. It's just the worthless spam that doesn't contribute anything to the thread that we don't want.

~1216 Treeckos.

Years
evolve one keep one a rattata

I had an idea, what if the SHC branched out to different forums? we could use one on mine to show the SHC potential

Back