• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I moved here when I was seven because of my family. Better oppurtunites, and I kinda like it in America too, but when I go back to Portugal hopefully my father would have left me some estates so I can build newer houses on them. It'll be cool!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Yes we do, and because travelling rocks :cool:

Dizzy's a world-man. :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Ah, I see. ^_^ Sounds like you've got a good life ahead of you! I'll have to work hard to catch you. XD;

22sa

Years
I'm going to be rich! Dizzy's already rich and going to be richer! Haha! The future is ours! XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Eheh, thank you. ^^; I'm just not exactly rich. o_o; I'll need to make a good living. XD

22sa

Years
WELCOME DT!!!!!

DT's da bomb, too :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Wow I'm so glad you think you, YOUR DA BOMB TOO, infact, alot of people are the BOMB, but your BOMBER.

Portuguese is fun, but you have to be dedicated, I can teach you guys if you want :)

22sa

Years
I bomber XD I ez everybody else :cool:

22sa

Years
You're Ash Ketchum from pallet town, the hero of the Pokemon world :cool:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33