• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
What an impressive list of sprites. Good job!

So... Is this just a list or are all these new Pokemon already inserted in the game?

Hope you release a Beta soon, although I guess I'll have to wait for a while till the pokes in the last sposts become available anyway (since I suppose those are legendaries, and they are the ones that I liked more ^^)

Keep it up! Good luck!

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
Years
this hack looks really clean and i love the new fakemon(normally i dont like fakemon)! anyways great job and keep it up!im counting on you!XD

Szakuś

I dont kiss you
Years
In Poland we play 1 alpha/beta ^^
I Told you _Concorde_ this lot of time but i say this again...
You're the best Pokemon Sprites Customer in all word and you we all love you ^^

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Mithos, what are you doing here lol. Well, I really like the look of this thing, and I am curious how you edited the little cutscene at the beginning of the game. Well keep it up, good luck and happy hacking.

Oh and I don't want to accuse you of anything but that kangaroo looks very familiar. I believe I saw it in pokemon acanthite version in game development. Oh well it's still and awesome looking hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
This is the first game that has FakeMon where the pokemon look real. Its awesome

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
I made a support bar for your hack, hope you like it...
PokemonBattleFire.png

And here is the code...
Code:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/VaRuAs/PokemonBattleFire.png

jdogpwnz

Pokemon Elite Journey
Years
wow.....
If i compared this to shiny gold i would give you 1million thumbs up and shiny gold 1 thump up! Awsome hack way better then shiny gold this should be hack of the moth or maybe year even!!!!
Oh could you also make a beta?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Hey! Really cool! I can help in making banner. THis is my work ( See my signature )! PM me if you need one!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Did you create all those Pokemon by yourself? They look great! I can't wait to play :)

Yeah, she did made those, and she had help with her friends making them. isn't that cool or what! This hack is amazing!!!

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
When you're in that "plane" your Pokemon are level 70. How are they this level as you say you haven't yet got a game?

Years
Ok, in the order.

Thank you for all the banners. They are all nice. You don't have to make them, but if you want... Just not here. PM please.

Now, questions and answers.

Bill_taco said:
Dude, i love your pokemon you made up. And are there 4 stages of evolution? 121 - 124?
No, no, no. 121 > 122 and stops here. 123 > 124 and the end of evo.
zel said:
So... Is this just a list or are all these new Pokemon already inserted in the game?
Yes, they are already in the hack. But a lot of them have not set moves, icons and dex entries yet.
ChiefsFan said:
When you're in that "plane" your Pokemon are level 70. How are they this level as you say you haven't yet got a game?
I was training so hard! Ok, not really. That's just a test, ignore that xd

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
your hack is AWESOME!!!

Also the sprites are the best ive seen!!

GREAT WORK

i liked it so much i made you a banner

its my first so dont expect it to be great

shevchenko997

Collector of Pokemon
Years
Wow!This hack is very good!Keep your good work,I really want to see the complete version of this hack.And your Fakedex is very cool...Good Luck!

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
wow! looking good! ill definately keep an eye out for this one. keep it up! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back