• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MUSIC] Sir Allan's REMAKE SHOP

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi... I decide to make REMAKES music from games... My greatest work is remakes form Pokemon Games... Also i can do Remakes from other Titles. And other games and hacks... If you want an remake/demake... Give me request.

1. Game
2. Song Name <If you give me Link to MIDI would be great XD>
3. What Instruments <DPPT, HGSS, BW, BW2, RSE, GSC, NES, ORCHESTRAL>

I have some samples of my Remakes...
STARK MOUNTAIN - BW SOUNDFONT

MT.CORONET PEAK - BW SOUNDFONT

DIALGA/PALKIA Battle - BW SOUNDFONT

ROUTE 210 - BW SOUNDFONT

New Sample... Redone Pokemon Black Trainer Battle in Black 2 Soundfont

New Sample... Redone Pokemon Black Wild Pokemon Battle in Black 2 Soundfont

Newest Sample... First show of my ORCHESTRAL Abilities - POKEMON BLACK 2 - GHETSIS BATTLE (Only I orchestred Them)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5s4kro5F9Q&list=UUE25U54w7wz5SsuB_X5xX0g&index=9

Songs which I can't redone.
- GIRATINA BATTLE THEME... ( I can only do remix with SNES Soundfont)
- PWT Kanto Gym Leader (In All Styles)

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
HI ALL!
I've come back with new and fresh Ideas... From first i would said as I add new type of remixes... ORCHESTRATION. Also... I post in first my post a new creation... NEW GHETSIS BATTLE in Orchestra style.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
I'll give it a shot, I suppose.

1. (My game, or the game it came from?) Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
2. The Price of Freedom
3. BW, preferably.

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Since you've got the instruments from GSC, I'd be interested in hearing you try this:

1) Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
2) Oreburgh City
3) GSC instruments

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
That was a Challenge? I accept them. Here you go!

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
Hmm, I think it was a good effort. Kinda sounds more like a Super NES game than a Game Boy game, though. It's missing the G/S percussion, and the main instruments don't sound like the ones frequently used in G/S, but I think it was still interesting to hear a demake of this.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Really? I used mixed GSC and RBY instruments... And do not said that I made in SNES. Snes instruments are better than this.

Also in midi file from which I made your request do not been PERCUSION samples. <I take that directly from Rom>

Last edited:
Back