• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thanks for the hurrays Max ^_^ and Pokefan at the minute I would like to be a Computer Games Tester as a profession and if I could be anything I would be a Black Panther or a very very rich man XD.

Well guys I gotta go now cya *waves goodbye*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well im back for a little bit XD and here is the last sprite I did XD.

198.gif

^Welcome Metachu XD.

EDIT: Introducing Cacneabuff and Dark Mankeychop. Some I did for fun

Cacneabuff.gif
DarkMankey.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
He said that a couple pages back Poke Pizza, and Burger King. Nice sprites Stevo and ava. Neway any new members. From what i see no.

Stevo-kun

Years
Im not here long tonight because of college and my mosy hated food is Cheese I just dont like it one single bit XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Nope I dont and Im not the only one in my family that doesnt cus my Grandad doesnt XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hmmmm i dont like cheese just plain i mean i need something with it. I LOVE cheese fries i live off them....XD

Sawyer

���
Years
*drools* cheeeeeeeeeeeeese... i LOVE burger king, and i like the Cacneabuff XD it looks like it would make a good pet XD unless all pokemon are considered pets. and nice new avy, the pic's MUCH better.

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks AC Manga and I dont like plain cheese like the stuff you slice of a block and put on bread or the horrible spread stuuf but I do like Cheese and Tomato pizza XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back