• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilght Emblaze Academny

Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
Years
A grey station-wagon pulled up alongside the front of the campus and Skatey stared through the car window out at the massive main building. Titan, her Vulpix who was teetering awkwardly on her lap, also propped her paws up against the glass. "Soo, here we are..."
The dark-haired adolescent leaned over into the driver's seat and gave her mum a big hug. "I'll miss you mate! I'll call later." she mumbled, turning away sharply to hide her tears, and slid out the door, Titan landing neatly beside her. "Good luck honey!" her mum smiled weakly, waving her off as her daughter lugged her enormous suitcase through the open gate.

"It's cool here, aye." she said casually, extracting a note from her bag. Opening the lazily folded letter she read from the header downward, 'WELCOME NEWCOMERS'.
"Says here we gotta head to the stadium for erm, entrance examinations. That sounds ominous..."
She then broke out into a smile and held out the crumpled piece of paper for Titan to see. "Look! They even drew us a little map."
The petite Vulpix flicked her head away disinterestedly and Skatey smiled, endeared by her display of indifference. The pair began to follow the photocopy map to the stadium, admiring the magnificent old-fashioned architecture as they explored the campus.
Heaving her baggage through the stadium doors, Skatey looked around and saw they were alone save for one other new arrival, but she collapsed wearily onto a bench close to the entrance. "Come on girl, better get a good seat before it's too late," she said to Titan, gesturing to the space next to her. Eagerly, the little red fox waggled her 6 tails and leapt up onto the bench, relaxing comfortably into her trainer's lap.

Last edited:

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Kai walked slowly up the path to the school.He took out the letter and saw that he belonged in the Blastoise dorm.He was quite happy because he liked Blastoise more than the other dorm Pokemon.He looked around for a while and then slipped out a PokeBall from his pocket.He then released the Pokemon from it which was a Vulpix."Vix! Welcome to our new place!" Kai said smiling happily.He then pulled out a sandwich that his mum had made specially for his first day at the school.He started to eat the sandwich.When he had finished eating, Vix started yapping loudly."Oh! Sorry Vix, I forgot" He said as he kneeled down and opened a hand which had some food for Vix in it.Vix started to eat and finished the food in what looked like seconds.Kai then got up and started to walk towards the Stadium.Vix was running around happily but Kai was making sure Vix didn't make any trouble.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Twilight Emblaze Academy. It was an elite school, attended only by those extremely gifted in battle. Today was the day that incoming students had to prove themselves in battle. If they fell short of expectations, they would be punished with a lower rank than desired. Students from all over were gathering here for this momentous occasion. After all, it was every newcomer's dream to be accepted into the academy.

Takuya Miyamoto was one such individual. The boy had applied simply to show he was strong enough to get in--nothing more. Initially, he had no intention of actually attending the prestigious university, already arrogant to the point where he felt he needed no more training. After careful consideration, he gave in and showed up. After all, not every trainer gets the opportunity to study at Twilight Emblaze, and even fewer have the skills to graduate.

Based upon looks alone, Takuya didn't seem like someone to have any skills in battle. No, he looked like he would prefer trimming hair and fur at some backwater salon. At 5'10", he wasn't the tallest boy in the crowd. He was skinny to the point of being unhealthy. No body fat graced his body, and his bones poked out beneath his ghostly pale skin. Ebony hair fell flatly across his face, the result of hours, maybe more, of primping. Black eyeliner was smeared across his lower lids, and from his lip hung a single metal ring. His black shirt was much too tight, though the black and grey striped hoodie was a looser fit, making him look a bit less thin. His jeans however, were a different story. The dark blue denim hugged his calves and thighs, obviously pulled off the girls' clothing rack. They looked insanely uncomfortable, though the apathetic look on his face proved otherwise.

Giving the morbid-looking boy a final touch of horror was a black ball floating by his side. The ball was surrounded by a cloud of purple fog, and when seen from what appeared to be the front, was accompanied by a pair of red eyes and a fang-laden mouth. This was a Pokemon, and was the reason all of these people were gathered here.

"Well, Gastly," Takuya began in a monotone voice. "Let's go find this stupid colosseum so we can destroy these wimps..." The Pokemon gave what appeared to be a sharp nod and began floating alongside the boy.

"Oh my gawd, look!" Takuya turned his head, making eye contact with a ditzy looking blonde. The only thing worth noting about her were the long blue hair extensions that spilled down her shoulders. "He's looking!" she squealed to her friend, a tiny, shier brunette. "Oh my gawd, he's so dreamy!"

Takuya shot them a glare. Maybe if you spent as much time training as you did ogling, you would have a shot at getting a good rank. Idiots. he thought, fuming on the inside.

As he reached the entrance to the colosseum, he spotted a girl and her Vulpix sprawled out across a nearby bench. "Weak.." he mumbled, audible enough but directed at no one in particular. He took a seat near the front of the stadium, arms twined together in a vivid display of rebellion, the Gastly hovering obediently beside his head.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Barry walked out of his house, he was usually a late comer to his regular schools so he never minded to rush out of the house even if he was already late...this was the beginning of a new page for him, he had to use this chance to get some chicks in his new school.
Not only that, he would also take his first major step to becoming a gym leader...* I hope the rumors arent true...I hope we get to use our own pokemon * he thought as he walked right past a bunch of students he had seen at the school entry. *Well I guess they werent invited cause I dont see why someone would be this late and still stallin...no one but me, after all I have a huge reputation to hold rather than run down the street* he said to himself
He was there...at the gates of the magnificent academy, only elite trainers both young and old schooled there, this was a life time chance, he musnt blow it.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
OOC: Italic speech = thoughts.

It had only been about five minutes since Aya had stepped out of her extremely long and expensive, black, stretch Limo. She was strutting along the smooth concrete paths that lead to the largest building of the whole complex, the highly famous and adored: 'Twilight Emblaze Colosseum.' or as it is know by many of the aspiring young students 'the stadium'. The academy itself had legendary status for the top quality education facilities and equipment; but it was mostly famous for all of the world renown Trainers and other Pokémon related professionals that graduate from the highly advanced school.

Being part of the Tajiri clan, Aya was above walking and literally detested it. Her family's vast riches obviously had their advantages as Aya was usually transported by Limo, her private Jet, chopper, yacht or other highly expensive and glamorous forms of transport.

All the various buildings, labs, classrooms, dormitories etc. would be seen by the common eye as amazingly well built and preserved objects, full of history and their architectural achievement was astounding. To Aya however they were seen as moderately nice and cozy buildings, being around the same size and beauty as her laundry room at Tajiri Manor.

The girl continued to walk, all the time being followed by the equally as smug, bipedal and pink bulldog Pokémon, Snubbull. With Aya's extremely expensive clothing and jewelry, not to mention her outstanding good looks and Snubbull's Diamond encrusted collar surely turned a few heads.

"Common people, if one more of them so much as looks at me I swear I'll have them sued and a restraining order filed on their ass,"

"Hey you, yeah you with the Snubbull," came a shrill yet unmistakably sleazy voice from across the other side of the pavement. The voice belonged to an average height girl with short blond hair, however her cheap looking baby blue hair extensions spilled over her shoulders gave the idea that her hair was quite long.

"Yes?" asked Aya as she started targeting flaws, like her cheap lip gloss and bright blue -and very cheap looking-, fake nails. "What could a girl like you possible want with a goddess like myself?" Aya asked as she raised her left eyebrow, waiting for recognition.

"What did you say?!" the blond girl asked.

"I'm sorry if your brain couldn't comprehend what I just said, I'll dumb it down for you... Get out of the way, now," Aya commanded calmly. The girl gritted her teeth as if she was about to say punch Aya's lights out. That is of course If Aya's highly expensive self defense trainer hadn't taught her 6 forms of unarmed combat. However the training was put to no use as the girl walked away as an adult walked past in a penguin suit, obviously important within the school she backed away.

"That unnecessary road block delayed me... She'll have to learn just who I am, however, not yet."

Aya eventually reached the entry to the Colosseum, surrounded by a huge mob. "This'll be a long wait,"

"Come on Snubbull, let's get some coffee," Aya told her Pokémon. However instead of heading towards the small stand which sells the Coffee, she instead stared at the crowed. "What do you think Snubbull, that guy will do," she indicated towards an average height guy with black hair, who was leaning against the wall in a sort of rebellion fashion, who was standing with his Gastly. Snubbull made an affirmative gesture and the two progressed towards the make-up wearing boy accompanied by a Gastly.

"Hee~yy!" She yelled flamboyantly as she skipped over to the boy. "Hey cute~y, how about going to buy this extremely gorgeous girl and her adorable little Snubbull a coffee?" she asked over enthusiastically whilst batting her eyelids.

OOC: Obviously she's talking to Takuya

N-XIGE

Years
Barry walked into the academy, as he walked around the school he sighted some nice drawings in the gallery section * this school isnt bad, not bad at all* he looke towards the gate where he saw a saucy girl with her puffy snubull walking along the side walk *wow he thought, well i think i should be going to the orientation section* he said as he walked fast as if he was following her. He entered into the place called the *colleseum* locally.
*Hey, sexy lady* he whispered to himself.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
OOC: srry for the short post im at school and dont have much time

Karasu was happily walking along."Finally, I get to go to a good school!" Said Karasu."Hmm, I wonder who I will meet? Well I geuss I will find out soon!" Karasu had made it to the door and opened it. He saw an student and asked him where to go.(Minutes later) Okay I'm here." Karasu said enthusiasticly

N-XIGE

Years
Walking towards the girl very fast barry mistakenly bumped into someone ( karasu] . It was so tragic...immediately barry got up from the floor rubbing his forhead hard, luckily he hadnt injured himself. *Damn it, just pray you didnt ruin my white at the back or you will be a gunner for sure he said dusting his shorts*. The pain in his head, it was terribl, had he just bumped into a fellow human or the arm of Groundon. He was definetly bleeding intrnaly to his own opinion. *Gotta get to the clinic* he said as he looked at his collusion counterpart on the floor.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
"Sorry, I geuss I need to watch were I'm going!" Said Karasu with a smile on his face, rubbing his golden hair." Hi I'm Karasu. Whats your name?" Said Karasu."Want a muffin from my muffin from my muffin box?"Said Karasu as he pulled a small box from his backpack.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
OOC: Wait Sharpay, the RP forum rules say no less than 4 LINES per post. You say you don't have much time, but according to your post times there's 30 mins between each 2 line post? Yet some of us are sat here writing an essay? It's insulting.

Reply to this in the OOC thread or via PM so we don't spam up this thread.

N-XIGE

Years
*Hey, i hope you arent injured, my names barry, see you around the block and about the muffins, keep them to yourself* he turned around and dusted the remaining dirt on his shirt, *i hope im not too dirty*. Immediatly he was back on his trail of the glamorous girl and her dog. When he looked back he saw the most horrific thing he had ever seen it was a ghost pokemon that looked as if it was the one controlling its owner, it was a girl with a mismagius...she even looked possesd*who the heck is she*

Trainer Kat

Years
Crystalline hues surveyed the arena. It would be a perfect place to demolish the competition. Gastly might even evolve in the process. Not that Takuya would mind if the gaseous Pokemon remained in its unevolved state--though he may seem like the type to hate all but fully evolved Pokemon, that statement proved false when referring to Ghost Pokemon. He'd take a Venusaur over a wimpy Bulbasaur any day of the week, but a Gastly...well, that was different. A Ghost Pokemon in the right hands could render any stupid grass Pokemon useless. And Takuya's hands were certainly right for the job. However, his thoughts were interrupted by a whiny voice.

"Hee~yy!" A flamboyant yell came from the entrance of the colosseum. It sounded like fingernails grating on a chalkboard. He hoped that he would only have to endure that one word, but his hopes were shattered as she and her Pokemon skipped over to him. "Hey cute~y, how about going to buy this extremely gorgeous girl and her adorable little Snubbull a coffee?" she asked over enthusiastically whilst batting her eyelids.

A Snubbull? Is that what that was?! It looked more like a rat without a tail! What a disgrace to Pokemon. He withheld his desire to rid the area of her immediately. Instead, he abandoned the monotone for something a little more...convincing as he spoke.

"A coffee?" His apathetic look changed to a smile. "Sure thing, gorgeous." With that, he turned, leading her to the concession booth not more than a couple yards away. On the way, he noticed that "blue hair extensions girl" had whipped out a Charmander, whom she was warmly calling "Axel". Pulling out a few dollar bills from his pocket, he slammed them on the counter, flashing the cashier the same charming, yet fake, grin he had offered Aya. "Cheapest coffee you've got!" As he was handed the coffee, he spun, taking off the lid. Holding the cup above her head, he tilted his wrist, pouring the liquid on her. The coffee had only been lukewarm, so it wouldn't burn her. After all, his intention was to warn her, not to harm her.

"Don't you ever try to manipulate me again," he snarled, sounding extremely menacing. "Better yet, stay away. I hate people, especially pompous girls who tote along rats." With this, he stormed off to reclaim his spot in the stadium, Gastly pausing a moment to laugh in Aya's face before catching up with his owner.

OOC: Ouch, this post is short. o.<

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Exiting the interior of a somewhat fancy sports car, Ikazuichi stepped onto the entrance to the Twilight Emblaze Academy. Throughout all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the other regions; this was one of the most well-known of all schools in the nations. Only those who passed an entrance exam would get to enter, and that didn't matter really. You had to be just as good as battling as you were as smart at memorizing dates and information. If not, you could get left back or demoted to a lower rank in the academy.

"Well, this might be an interesting place. If I am going to accomplish anything as a trainer or a breeder, I need to get something done; and this is the best place. Isn't it, Henka?" Ikazuichi said quietly to his Eevee as he continued to the colloseum where newcomers would test their strength and be ranked accordingly.

Taking out a pamplet, he began to read through it. It described the academy in detail, but began with the words "Welcome to the Academy!" Way too cheerful. Way too cliche'. Ikazuichi wouldn't prefer it, but he did come to the academy to become an expert battler, not a fool who spends his day reading a pamplet all day and suggesting things. The black fox jumped onto it's owner's hands as Ika put away the text. Scratching Henka's head, he proceeded; though stopped to watch the scene of a somewhat gorgeous girl having coffee poured over her.

"Hm, chances are that there's going to be a fool here. Either whoever done that to that girl, or the girl herself," Ika thought. Entering the colloseum, he walked past her and waited for the battles to commence.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
"A coffee?" His apathetic look changed to a smile. "Sure thing, gorgeous." With that, he turned, leading her to the concession booth not more than a couple yards away.

Hmmm... I think he thinks that he can get the better of me, we'll see, pretty boy.

The blue hair extension girl was making her way over to the stadium, with a Charmander she called 'Axel'. "What a weird name, demented girl... I suppose if that's all the school has to offer in weirdness, this should be easy." Aya thought to herself. The statement didn't last long as something even more bizarre crossed her path; a girl, wearing bright orange and yellow clothes -which clashed with her dark skin and hair-, strode past with a Totodile hanging off her hip-back. The Totodile was hanging off said bag by it's teeth!

"What the~"

As Aya and the guy with the Gastly reached the confectionery stand, he whipped out a few dollar bills from his pocket, he slammed them on the counter, flashing the cashier the same charming, yet fake, grin he had offered Aya. "Cheapest coffee you've got!" As he was handed the coffee, he spun, taking off the lid. Holding the cup above her head, he tilted his wrist, pouring the liquid on her. The coffee had only been lukewarm, so it wouldn't burn her. After all, his intention was to warn her, not to harm her.

Aya smiled, rather than to retaliate with her vicious tongue or many forms of un-armed combat she opted for a more, calm and civilized approach.

"Oh, how funny, you wear more make-up than me, and your hair, it's just perfect, I bet it takes you hours to achieve that macho look," Aya chirped. "Hey, Snubbull, my rat Pokémon, don't you think it's lovely?"

She continued to smile at the boy as she spoke. "Do you know what TMs are? TMs, or 'Technical Machines' teach Pokémon a move that they wouldn't usually learn, they're very expensive. Would you like me to show you one?"

Aya followed the boy back to his standing position.

"Snubbull, use water pulse," Aya commanded, her face turning back to it's usual emotionless state.

The little dog Pokémon opened her mouth wide. Just outside of her mouth she created a small, deep blue orb of concentrated energy.

"Shnub!" Barked the proud Puppy Pokémon as she launched the orb at the ground. When the orb made contact with the solid concrete, it expanded, almost instantaneously, into a surging wave, about 5" tall. The wave came crashing at the smug boy who thought it funny to pour coffee over the poor Aya and her innocent Puppy. The tall apathetic male was sent smashing into a near by wall with the force of Snubbull's attack, completely destroying the boy's perfect hair and causing his lead-thick make-up to streak absolutely everywhere.

"Do NOT, cross me again or it isn't just your hair that will be destroyed," Aya stated in her cold and malevolent voice. And with that, her and Snubbull walked off, out of sight.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
As Takuya retreated to the far corner of the stadium, he realized that the girl hadn't ceased to follow him.

"Oh, how funny, you wear more make-up than me, and your hair, it's just perfect, I bet it takes you hurs to achieve that macho look," Aya chirped. "Hey, Snubbull, my rat Pokémon, don't you think it's lovely?" She continued to smile at the boy as she spoke. "Do you know what TMs are? TMs, or 'Technical Machines' teach Pokémon a move that they wouldn't usually learn, do you want me to show you one?"

"Leave me alone!" he snarled through gritted teeth, spinning around to face the girl. What he wasn't prepared for was what came next.

"Snubbull, use water pulse," Aya commanded, her face turning back to it's usual emotionless state. The little dog Pokémon opened her mouth wide. Just outside of her mouth she created a small, deep blue orb of concentrated energy. The orb shot out and created a wave just one foot shorter than Takuya himself. He rolled his eyes. Yeah, as if I'm scared of a little water. That was about to change. The wave crashed down on him, sending him into the concrete wall behind him. He let out a small groan as he felt his spine collide with the wall, with no fat to cushion him. It hurt. Bad.

"Do NOT, cross me again or it isn't just your hair that will be destroyed," Aya stated in her cold, almost evil voice. And with that, her and Snubbull walked off, out of sight.

Takuya flipped his hair, the fringe that once fell neatly across his face now dripping with moisture. As the bangs were sent to the side, they splashed a few droplets of water onto some nearby girls, who giggled shyly. Raising one hand, the boy wiped his face. On his palm were black streaks. His apathetic look dissipated as it was replaced with one of horror. His flat iron, his blow dryer...both were in his room, and he didn't have time to go up there.

The pain in his back seemed infinitesimal compared to his ruined makeup. He pulled himself up, remembering Charmander girl. Running to her, he began to plead with her. "Please," he begged, getting down on both his knees. "Please can I borrow your Charmander? I'll only be a second. Please?!" The girl looked less than impressed by the boy, who now had been reduced to whining. "I'll let you hold onto Gastly?" It was his final proposition. His charm from before had won her over.

"Alright..." she sighed, a bit annoyed. She gave him a slight wink and a sly smile. "But only because you're cute."

With that, he picked up the fire Pokemon and rushed him into the men's bathroom. The Pokemon looked more than irritated. "Axel..? Your name is Axel, yeah?" The Charmander nodded, one eyebrow raised. "Can you, uh, help me dry off?" The Charmander shook its head, attempting to convey the message that it didn't know any fire moves. "What do you mean you don't know any fire moves?! Aargh. Turn around, let me use your tail.." Axel obeyed. As Takuya's clothes dried, he began to reapply his makeup. And he did a bang-up job, too. When he was done, he looked relatively normal, if not for his hair, which had become somewhat wavy, the way it usually looked before he practically singed it off.

With that, he returned the Charmander to its owner, whom he noticed had removed her pants and was left wearing an almost-indecent tube top paired with Ugg boots. Exchanging it for Gastly, Takuya took up residence in his usual spot, plotting ways to destroy that girl.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
As Ika was about to take a seat, he found himself near the boy a few feet away. The Snubull's attack launched the boy against the wall, ruining his hair and the makeup on his face.

"Do NOT, cross me again or it isn't just your hair that will be destroyed," the girl stated in her best attempt in a menacing voice. She and that pokemon which Ikazuichi dubbed as a "mutated rat lacking a tail" in his mind, walked away.

"Fool," was the only word that Ikazuichi uttered to the boy.

"Woman, you're pathetic to let something as coffee spilling over you ruin your day. That's an easy way to have yourself destroyed in battle. Clean out your hair and take a shower, deal with it. Or I will personally rip your hair out of your head if you leave yourself unaware. Me and Henka will make sure of it," Ikazuichi said quietly to the girl, even though she wouldn't hear it due to the volume he said it at.

Ikazuichi then stared at those entering the colloseum. Some were casual laid-back people who probably just caught a random pokemon or got it from a professor and decided they could train it to be the best.

"Vee?" the Eevee asked quietly.

"Seems we're going to be dealing with an easy competition for the most part, Henka." Ikazuichi murmured. A boy in a track suit stared at the Eevee and pointed.

"Now who the hell carries around a dumb, poor ass Eevee around? It don't matter if it's shiny or not, it's a weakass Pokemon! And look~y here, it's little Asian boy and wet emo dude!" he yelled, looking at Ikazuichi and then at Takuya who got up and went to his own location. His words were slurred slightly. He could possibly be drinking underage regardless of laws. The boy appeared to be of age sixteen and had blonde hair, shaved off at the sides and front. He had a Grimer at his side, which produced a horrible order.

"C'on Grimer, these freaks don't deserve squat of our attention! Nada!"

"Grime...R..."

I guess that Grimer expresses how this person will do. He stinks when it comes to battling probably and is a jock... Leaving at that, Ikazuichi thought up battling techniques as that kid who got hit by Water Pulse went to a trainer with a Charmander. After drying off, the Takuya kid was lost in thought, waiting for the damn

OOC: Well this took a bit longer than expected. Guess I shouldn't of been playing Guild Wars the entire time.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Mithos walks into the academy with his regular mad face on. While walking Mithos mumbles to himself "Twilight Emblaze Academy...not too bad and plus it will help me with my training and breeding skills". Mithos looks at a girl who has coffee over her and thinks "Wow gorgeous, yet silly". Looks at Ikazuichi, passes him and enters the collesium and thinks "Annihilate...".

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
Tony finally arrived to the Twilight Blaze Acadamy, with his Riolu. Well Riolu we're finally here. So I was thinking before we head to our room we have a battle. Tony looks around and spots someone ready to battle.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Tom had stepped off the train joining up with two other freshmen students, who Tom knew well as they made their way to the Academy entrance. When he got to the steps at the front of the building, the double doors opened and the newcomers walked inside. While Tom and Jimmy were looking at the building layout directory, Martin suggested that we should check out the ground floor. "Yeah I was meaning to do that. Let's go". Tom replied nodding, when the new found trio headed off down the corridor taking a left then a right past the dormitories. "That's cool". said Jimmy and Martin who were looking at the sign above the door which had a picture of a Blastoise before they continued on along the corridor."Wait up!" they both called out to Tom as he turned around the far-end corner.

OOC: Tom's dialogue is red, Jimmy's is blue and Martin's will be green. I hope they are easy to read.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
"The fresh smell of learning..." Cyro said as he walked toward the lobby. Cyro is already a advanced trainer at this point. He knew that the entrance exam will start in a few minutes. He never badgered about the upcoming exam. "It'll be a piece of cake." he said to himself.

"Gale," he said to his Glaceon. "Keep your eyes peeled, we might able to battle someone." Then he sat to the nearest chair and watched the other trainers moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back