• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Repost] Ruby Title Screen Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

boon

Normal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
help

Well, can somebody help me out?
I tried to change the version name and it didnt work.
instead of "pokemon --- version" it showed somthing unknown.
--thank you very much if you'll help.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I can't get TileMolester to open up, it keeps on trying to open it up as a document, my computer won't let me open it as a file

KoolGamesX

KoolX The Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
how do you add the pictures to your rom?

You need to download JAVA....Go to the website!

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I cant use the TileMolester..I downloaded it and nothing that can open it...It just have a winrar file and others things...How to open?
And is there any program that can replace the Tilemolester?

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
I cant use the TileMolester..I downloaded it and nothing that can open it...It just have a winrar file and others things...How to open?
And is there any program that can replace the Tilemolester?
Open WinRAR, and fo the following:
"Options-Preferences-Integration" and UNCHECK the following in "Associate WinRAR with":
- "JAR"
- "ISO" (Probably this is checked too.. so now you're here, uncheck it.
Now save the changes (OK) and close WinRAR..
Try to open TileMolester again. and see what happens.

If you have more problems, ask your question HERE.
This is to ALL people that ask not-tutorial-related questions here..

PS: My WinRAR description may be wrong translated, I use the Dutch WinRAR.

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
Years
when i load my raw dump itstead of black and whit elike yours mine has alot off diffrent corlours like yellow blue light red light brown brown etc but i can still see the picture but i want blac and white

when i load my raw dump itstead of black and whit elike yours mine has alot off diffrent corlours like yellow blue light red light brown brown etc but i can still see the picture but i want blac and white

(edit: id thought i start with somthing easy i edite dsomething off the raw dump now i loa drom nothing wa dchanged then i noticed insertraw i tried inserting my rawdump and still nothing happend but a stupid sharing violation why does all the luck happen to he good hackers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back