• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Well, none really. I caould do with an IV bred Timid Abra, but learn how to IV breed first.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
No prblem. I'll read it and send you a message with a smple version if you want.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
oh, ok then thanks i wil wait for it and read it and breed an abra for you my tommorow and would you like it tommorow well i cant tommorow christmas

so i will trade you on the 26/12/2008 ok

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Yeah, what would you like for your luxio?

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Hm... Doubt I have anything of interest to you, but what were you expecting in exchange for the shiny Swellow? Also, what gender is it?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
just give me a list with everything you are offering and i will sort out a deal if it is worth it,
plus my swellow is male

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Alright. You can look in my breeding center thread(link in my sig) for some minor things, but besides that I also have:

Rayquaza
Dialga
Regirock *will have to wait until appx 6pm tonight
Registeel *same as regirock

And if nothing there interests you, I do have a shiny Cacturne. However, I'm rather attatched to poor Melon, so unless there's nothing else of interest to you, I'd prefer not to trade her. But a shiny swellow is one of two shinies that I want(the other being ponyta). And the fact that he's leveled and all means that he'll be a good addition to my breeding program besides just looking beautiful. But please feel free to request multiple things, because I know none of this alone is really enough for your Swellow.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
cynthia do you have any ev trained pokemon or shinys to offer for my lv 100 shiny milotic

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
Years
no, i do not trade legends for legends if it is a good offer i take it, in this case i do not need a kyrougue, do you have any shinys, or ev trained pokemon, if you do not have those just name me some good pokemon you are offering for it

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
Years
I'm not going to trade my EV trains
but i can trade these shinies:
shiny deoxys with stupid nickname
shiny rayquaza
shiny gastly
shiny gyarados.
i not sure whether the deoxys and rayquaza are legit, though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back