• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver] Emulation Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
Man... i really want this game to come out on Rom. my friend told me it came out already... but I searched and searched, and well, nothing. If you find the english rom. Please send me the link in a Profile Visitor message/ Private message.

Years
Man... i really want this game to come out on Rom. my friend told me it came out already... but I searched and searched, and well, nothing. If you find the english rom. Please send me the link in a Profile Visitor message/ Private message.
Okay, but you'd have to wait just a bit longer. Also, if your friend told you that, shouldn't he have it? If so then he could send it to you.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
I was just told that the english version was released... but I can't find it ANYWHERE! Someone, please help me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2010
How to get Japan/Korea/French/Any/English version working flawlessly without codes.

Get latest no$gba and latest no$zoomer

Obtain the BIOS by dumping from your DS (sorry, that is the only legal way of doing it)

Put the firmware.bin, BIOSNDS7.ROM, BIOS NDS9.ROM, and BIOSGBA.ROM into the same folder as no$gba and no$zoomer

Go to emulation options and change the Reset/Startup entry to GBA BIOS, save options.

Load the game again and victory achieved!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I have a file type question. I have the Japanese HG Rom running on No$gba 2.6a, and I am going to get the English Rom. If i change the file name on the english ROM to match the .sav file name of the Japanese Rom can they work together. Can I run the English ROM using the Sav file that was made with the JP ROM?

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
Years
  • Age 22
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
SOLUTION FOR THE NO$GBA USERS!!!

Follow these instructions:
- Download the latest NO$GBA (2.6a) and NO$ZOOMER (2.3.0.2)
- Download biosnds7.rom and biosnds9.rom.
- Put them together in the same directory with the game.nds and the emulators.
- Open your NO$ZOOMER and change the startup entrypoint to: GBA Bios (Nintendo Logo)
- Your HG/SS game will open normally and successfully pass the black screen.
- You may get a freeze every 20-25 minutes so be sure to save often.

Last edited:
Years
If I'm right..
Soul Silver Black Screen Fix - (US)
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Heart Gold Black Screen Fix - (US)
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

credit to GoldndSilver7 of YouTube

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2010
i recently dl'd a soul silver patched rom it works fine but when i get to the point where lyra shows me how to catch a pokemon my character wont move. The game doesnt freeze my character wont move though and lyra walked off the screen. I am using the desmume emulator. Anyone know how to fix it?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Playing heartgold(u) on DesmuME 0.9.5x86...it was working fine but now freezing every 2 mins,,,i can't continue after obtaining vs recorder....plzz give a anti freeze code

Years
Playing heartgold(u) on DesmuME 0.9.5x86...it was working fine but now freezing every 2 mins,,,i can't continue after obtaining vs recorder....plzz give a anti freeze code
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5619308&postcount=195

Well here are some Screen hacking codes for the JAP version :
Normal View :
3d%20normal.png

2D View :
2d.png

3D View :
muybajo.png

Codes :
621D062C 00000000
B21D062C 00000000
20001218 000000XX
D2000000 00000000

00 = Normal
04 = 2D
0D = 3D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Does anyone have an English version of both versions (HG and SS) working on EZ-Flash?
I get a white screen before anything else happens :(

SpiderJames

PSY!!!
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
Any R4 fixes yet? Mine starts up fine and I played for about 15 minutes, and I can save and everything, but it still seems to randomly. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back