• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It looks sorta like a Tyranitar to me, to be honest. I'm probably wrong but I think it's either that or one of the Kyurem forms, or Groudon. I'm aware that's three completely different Pokemon, but that's all I got xD

I'm hugely excited about the expanded Pokedex. The Black/White regional dex was big enough, but to add 144 other Pokemon is just awesome. I'm already pleased with all the Pokemon that have been revealed so far:
preposter.jpg

(Low quality image, sorry).
I see Arcanine, Lapras, Tyranitar, Weavile, Mareep, Lucario and Metagross. And I love all of those Pokemon, so yes, I'm very, very pleased with the expanded Pokedex so far :D

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I'm looking forward to check out all the info for the new gym leaders. I have this thing of writing down what Pokemon they use and what levels so I can get the heads up and do the proper training once these games are released later this year.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
So what do we think this is?

Spoiler:

It's from the trailer.

Looks like a giant robot Tyranitar to me. Don't forget that's right after the green-screen set in the trailer, so perhaps the two are connected. Maybe they're making a Pokemon sentai show in-universe?

Anyway, I don't particularly care which Pokemon are added, as long as it's a variety of types and all the generations get a little love. Seeing Buneary is cool, I might use it in a playthrough. Odds are one of my runs will be all-Unova Pokemon, and the other will be a multigenerational mix.

blue

gucci
Years
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Announcements Next Month
With thanks to AAPF for the tip, we now know that there will also be a plethora of new information within the next issue of CoroCoro, due out on May 15th. In addition to the information, there will be a 48 page manga book and what is listed as a "New Pokémon Scoop"> This does not necessarily mean that there will be a new Pokémon or new form although it implies it, but does raise the question of possibilities for information next month

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
Years
I'm expecting a Psychic-type being available prior to the first gym, assuming that Homika is the first gym leader and that she does own a Koffing. It's a common practice for a Pokemon of an advantageous type to be available before the first gym (Mankey in FR/LG; Onix or Geodude in HG/SS; Shroomish or Lotad/Seedot in RSE; and the elemental monkeys in BW). As early game Psychics are somewhat rare, I'd expect the appearance of an older early game Psychic: Ralts. Abra or Munna might be possibilities as well.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
The new Pokemon is either Genesect, a new form, or an old Pokemon that they consider new to Unova.

It's most likely a new form because the Kyurem forms were listed as new Pokemon.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
For a Psychic type I see Munna being appearing first as the player will need to get the dream smoke early to access the dream world, so why not kill two birds with one stone.
A new Pokemon? Well it's suppose to appear in the movie so if it is Genesect it'll mean that all the Hidden Gen V pokemon have been revealed...

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I am absolutely stoked that they included Pelliper from the looks of it.
I hope they add more forgotten Pokemon like him as well. I am so sick of seeing the same pokemon over again just because they seem to be favorites. It's time the odd balls got some love!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^ When you think about it it really isn't all that odd as Peliper could be captured in the now "iced" part of Unova in the original BW, so it proably migrated there. The game will proably include other eastern Unova Pokemon like Cherim (and it's pre evo), Sunkern, Sunflora, Ditto, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, ect.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Pelipper looks like it should be in Unova. There's a lot of water surrounding the region and when you think about seagulls and other ocean related things, Pelipper comes to mind.

I'm predicting that a lot more bug types will be included in Pinwheel Forest (such as Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Combee, etc.), it seems like a given to me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/dogs to be catchable, not just trade-only.
also, khangaskhan would be epic :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/dogs to be catchable, not just trade-only.

Really? I wouldn't be a big fan of so many legendaries. That would be all the B/W legendaries, plus 6 more? @-@ I could see maybe one or two old legendaries, but that's a lot to add.

droomph

weeb
Years
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/hamsters to be catchable, not just trade-only.
Fixed it for ya ;) :sidenote:

Really guys, now that we're all okay with Gen 5 does it really matter which Pokés that we get? I mean I really love Grovyle but that's pretty much out of the question...sad :'(

I love all the Pokémon. I love them so hard their insides spill out. I wouldn't mind if no Gen I-IV was in there, but now that there IS I think it's a little extra gift from GF :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well not everyone is okay with Gen V. Some people only want the game if it has Pokemon they'll enjoy using in it. ;x Regardless, it doesn't hurt to speculate.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Really? I wouldn't be a big fan of so many legendaries. That would be all the B/W legendaries, plus 6 more? @-@ I could see maybe one or two old legendaries, but that's a lot to add.

Yeah agreeing, I really wouldn't want the old legendaries to creep in. :X While I can understand the older-generation "normal" Pokemon, I kinda don't really get how legendaries could fit in and possibly migrate to the region in the next two years.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I reeeeeally don't want any other legendaries in this game. It has plenty as it is, and really, there would be NO point in having them over here in Unova. They have NOTHING to do with Unova or its Pokemon. I don't think Ghetsis told the Triad to give us the orbs as a "hint" that the creation trio was coming back, I think they were just items to make it convenient for when you transferred them over to your game. So to add them plus the beasts, plus the birds would be...ridiculous!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm guessing we could see the Lotad line make the dex, mainly due to my speculation of Shizui owning a member of the line. (did you see the lilly pads in what is assumed to be his gym?)

I think Pokémon like Zangoose, Seviper, Bidoof line, Jigglypuff, Swablu line, Buizel line, Staryu line, etc.. could make an appearance due to migration from East Unova (As I've already noticed some of the confirmed Pokémon may have) The Flying types may have just flown to another region - keeping a keen place for the regional birds.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.

MAYBE but that's only because is what the generation before this one. Like, other than that, what do these legendaries have to do with it? If GF put them in this game I'm gonna be tick. >:c

On another note, some Pokemon I'd also like to see are:
Hoppip line, Poli-line, Meditite/cham, Drifloon/blim, and maybe the Combee family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back