• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This site blows...

TheKeybladeLord

Chip off the Old Block
Years
Lollipops! Cherry flavored ones, mind you! Yummy!

Glad to be here everyone; I hope I can fit along here just fine! Nothing much to say about myself other than that I blow at battling and I own a PS3, 3DS, gaming PC, and a Vita.

Anything I should know before I start mingling and socializing with other Poke-fanatics?

:nervous:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
NO GURREN LAGGAN FANS ALLOWED.

But other than that, HI BABY <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
himeko-cut%28d%29.gif

THIS SITE BLOWS? OH GOD NO - I DIDN'T KNOW THIS SITE BLOWS I MUST CUT MY HAIR FOR NO REASON AND THEN STEAL BABIES FROM THE CANDY STORE

himeko-damage%28b%29.gif

...And that's not what you meant. Okay. :3

himeko-shy%28c%29.gif

Mmm, Lollipops you say~

Doooooo ring pops count? Because I ran outta regular lollipops. ;w;
..WELL I HAVE ONE ANYWAY.

But yeah, welcome! Glad that you've arrived! Eh, battling is like riding a bike - with practice, you get the hand of it. <3 You'll get a few bruises along the way, but bruises tell the tell... as I think they say. I have a 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, and Vita~ Not sure if I'm going to get a PS3.. or when. But I shall see.

Well, everything here is straight forward - you've read the rules right? Straight forward, (like no spam, respect everyone, etc, etc,) but important! You can also visit any board you'd like~ It's all up to you! More importantly, enjoy posting! :3 If you have a question or need help with anything, feel free to ask a member of staff, or a member, like myself, willing to help. ^^

PS. your username is from KH right? <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh my lord that title scared me D:

Haha xD I see you are the boyfriend/pair of the user above me! xD Welcome aboard to the community, KeybladeLord! Azalea should tell you what this site is about, even if this is the first time posting (despite your join date). And you can always ask a staff member if you are confused with anything! :3 I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Years
That title definitely made me suspicious at first, ahaha. D/ But anyway, welcome to the forum, TheKeybladeLord! :D Better late than never to get into the community!

I'm pretty bad at competitive battles, though I do have an interest in EV training and such. Lots of my friends are gamers but sometimes I feel left out since the last system I bought was a blue DS Lite, which I rarely touch unless it's to play Pokemon anyways. ):

Aaanyway, we're a very friendly forum, so as long as you follow the rules (both the main forum rules and section rules), you'll be just fine! They're really what you should know before posting to avoid any mistakes that could've easily been prevented otherwise. Feel free to message me if you need any help at all and enjoy your stay, all right?

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I also took interest in the title of the thread. Welcome though.

Anyway so yeah you sound pretty funny and kind of eccentric xD You stand out in a crowd imo.

If you need help, VM me or a mod.

See you around.

Back