• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ee hab borked me brains

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Last night/right now. I have a major speech in about... an hour and a half and I'm really lost. It's supposed to be 10 minutes, and I probably have about 2 minutes worth of material. So this is going to go really well, obviously :p
My professor has been no help, and my topic is confusing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
When my cat somehow managed to get into my bedroom. I know I didn't let him in when I opened the door. But something caught my eye, so I turned around and he was standing there in front of the door.

I still want to know how he got in there. I:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Yesterday over the apparent variety in spelling (xir versus zir) of a neologistic gender-neutral pronoun analogous to his/her, and the lack of adequate grammar my friend used in listing the possible reasons for this variety.

Actually, I'll tell you what's confusing: my E in English.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hmm,i won a trophy in magical ride and then i didn't find the gem i earned so i felt confused and mad!...what's with the weird threads here tbh!i have ni clue

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I am basically confused everyday, but...
Today like 30 minutes ago after watching fireworks with my next door neighbor and their whole family. One of my neighbors said that he/she loved me And this is what went through my head:
Why did my neighbor just say I love you when he/she isn't so close to me? How could anyone do that? What is love? Is it possible to begin "loving" anyone you know? So love doesn't have to be sexual as many other people perceive love to be? Why did that person say he/she loved me? There seems to be no reason to do so.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

My final exam in Biology last semester was SOOOO CONFUSING. I passed it, but barely. I had never been so stumped in my life as I was on that one test.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I left my umbrella in one of the utility closets at work and when I went back to get it, the security alarm went off and the whole building went into lockdown. By that point in the day I was so exhausted that I thought my umbrella triggered the door sensor, but I think it was caused by a couple of people trying to get this lady's keys out of a medical supply closet.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Pretty much any Miyazaki movie has done nothing but make me scratch my head and say "...why?". Besides that, my entire Chemistry class, probably my worst subject.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I think when most people ask me questions (like in a job interview) is where I get the most confused. I just don't understand what they are trying to say to me sometimes. (I think I brained my damage)

Back