• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever print Pokémon pictures from your printer?

Do you ever print Pokémon pictures from your printer?

• yes (plain paper only)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • yes (photo paper)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes (plain & photo paper depending on the picture)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
When I was little I used to now I don't since my brother used to waste the ink on priniting random things. Now we have limits on what we can print, usually only just homework and research on school stuff. When I did it was on normal paper. My dad also would make Pokemon birthday cards for us when we were younger and he'd print them on card stock.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, on regular paper, and I put inside a sheet protector. First I get permission from the original artist to print his/her artwork, also I need to stretch it t fit on 1 page. My wall is full of PokeArt, and posters from various music bands and movie posters.

also on certain images, I use photo paper, or small 'index card' size

Years
My printer only takes black ink, so I don't bother printing any pictures out, Pokemon related or not. If I had a high quality printer with some good photo paper I might consider it, but I don't think I'd be printing anything out on just regular paper.

Sirfetch’d

No I don't, but I did a few times as a kid!

Back