• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
@jack123abc plz don't spoil this thread by recommending other sites download link.
U could have recommended him the first page of this thread or pages between 170&190 for downloading the rom.
I request u to read the faq. i.e. ash493's signature...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
@jack123abc plz don't spoil this thread by recommending other sites download link.
U could have recommended him the first page of this thread or pages between 170&190 for downloading the rom.
I request u to read the faq. i.e. ash493's signature...

but it is easier to just download the link from mediafire. i cant find the faq

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i was wondering how do you get to fight ritchie i cant seem to get to fly back to the stadium. Any answeres on how to fly back??
If you missed battle with him, it doesn't really matter. You can continue normally.

Where can i download this game (Desmume prefered but any will do)
i recommend mediafire :) but its your opinion that matters
What...? What does the mediafire have to do with DeSmuME? o.O
I have no idea what DarkEon wanted with DeSmuME but VBA is preferred emulator.
As for download, there's first post and some links are somewhere in this thread.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
hello I'm playing this rom but when I come down from the balloon along with misty and go to the house of the old will not let me go and crashes.
I tried to use the 4.1 version but that hangs just come down from the hot air balloon
how can I do??

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014

If you missed battle with him, it doesn't really matter. You can continue normally.

What...? What does the mediafire have to do with DeSmuME? o.O
I have no idea what DarkEon wanted with DeSmuME but VBA is preferred emulator.
As for download, there's first post and some links are somewhere in this thread.

but why did he write game when he ment emulator

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
Not sure if these have already been mentioned, but I noticed a couple of things during gameplay since adding the new beta (I was further back in a new runthrough when I added it).

- In Vermillion City Gym, Lt. Surge's sprite is replaced with the female protagonist on her bike.
- When you go to the rope in Pokemon Tower, there are some glitched stairs above it.
-- Also, when you leave that room, you can't get through the door on the first try; you have to double back and go through it again.
- Two events aren't appearing in Celadon City:
-- The Drowzee event doesn't happen; there is nobody up there to talk to and the only leads you get are Jenny and the kid's mother talking about it, but nothing happens.
-- Misty no longer gets Psyduck at the Pokemon Centre (which I'm sure happens after the previously mentioned non-active event anyway)..

On another note, so glad to see this updated :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dont think it is there anymore....
So you need to use this code:
Spoiler:
Why wouldn't it be?
Beta 4.0 link is somewhere on 200 something... I have re-posted it.

but why did he write game when he ment emulator
That's why I said I had no idea what he meant =D

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
Also, I don't know if this is actually something the new beta has affected, but the Snorlax event with the Pokeflute won't activate, either.

EDIT: Realised the problem on this one. It won't let you interact with Snorlax on that level. I went back with the raft and got in the water and managed to interact like that, so that one's sorted, kind of.

Last edited:
Back