• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Uh...why is Pikachu popping out of a Pokeball when it enters fights if it's not in a Pokeball?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
The vs is a mixture of script and event.

From what i remember in the original yellow pikachu come in from the side, not out a pokeball. THats how i intend it anyway, just haven't worked out how to get it to do it correctly yet

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I'm trying to get the same thing with my game (Pika from the manga is your partner) so I can help you out here and there.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This game is good, but there are still many bugs that need to be fixed.

Just saying there's some bugs that need to be fixed isn't helpful one bit.
Next time actually mention what the bugs are, and if you know how to fix them, help the creator out.

Years

Just saying there's some bugs that need to be fixed isn't helpful one bit.
Next time actually mention what the bugs are, and if you know how to fix them, help the creator out.

The bugs are very noticeable though, i'm pretty sure the creator knows about most of them i encountered, though i didn't really play much..
All i no is that when you go into the LAB, the PROF. doesn't let you leave... the only way i found to leave is to by pass it by going around the two book cases.

I forgot the rest but there were much more :P ill play it again later

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
The only bugs that i'm aware of are listed in the first post.

As for the one with the Professor, its not one that i've come across. Have you done everything in the lab. Talk with the professor, try and get the pokeball, talk with prof again then try to leave but be stopped for rival batttle?

Years
Ok when you go into the lab before you enter the grass and catch the pikachu.. you can't leave... unless you walk around the bookcases

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
The vs is a mixture of script and event.

From what i remember in the original yellow pikachu come in from the side, not out a pokeball. THats how i intend it anyway, just haven't worked out how to get it to do it correctly yet

Do you mean like this:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
how about some of these might help ya?
VS_Trainer_SPECIAL_Portrait_by_Nyjee.png

how about some of these might help ya?
VS_Trainer_SPECIAL_Portrait_by_Nyjee.png

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Also, your character's house and your rival's should be switched around. Ash's house is supposed to be on the left side.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
i know she got them but if she want new Mughshots for the Next Beta

Not really, i have all the vs/mugshots for the main trainers. Also, i couldn't use them since the vs background and mugshots are separate files since the background is animated

Back