• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you love to hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've noticed that in myself and a lot of other people that some things in this world annoy us so much that we actually become attached to them. We loathe them so much that we enjoy ranting about them and debating/arguing our opinion to people. So my question is this, what do you love to hate and why?

For me it is a pretty broad spectrum that includes things such as
  • Immigration Policy
  • Government payouts to people who don't deserve it
  • Inequality
  • Various Movies/Endings
  • Various Music
  • A lot of people

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
This may be the best question ever. Holy crap, I just love hating some things.
>The White House petition page
>Tumblr
>Vic Mignogna
>Grits
>Glee
>Anybody who says a sentence that pretty much boils down to "Obama gon' take mah gunz"
>This one dude I know whose favorite phrase is "I haven't read/watched/played ______, but..."

Oh man, I could rant for hours about how much I hate these things and it would make me so happy to do so.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Gimmepie, i rant about prettymuch all you listed and also moneygeubbing companies,terrible service, and people who cant do their jobs properly. I dont thrive on ranting,but letting it out lets me feel better about it. I will also tend to rant to someone i trust if i feel I've been wronged.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Here's what I love to hate:

Wikileaks and Julian Assange (Blame this on Hikari10)

Any songs made by Justin Bieber and One Direction

The CoD franchise (No, just no)

Thick New Zealand accents (get on my nerves too much I'd say)

And finally, anything related to Crash Bandicoot (Again, no, just no)

This list could have been bigger though.

Years
I totally hate Call of Duty (blame my brother) and also Wikileaks, until recently.

I also have a distaste for pointless reality TV stars (Snooki and the cast of Jersey Shore, I'm looking at you!)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Filthy casuals and neo-feminists trying to take over my precious video games
People who think referential "humor" or jokes out of context are funny
People who insist on making their private life a public affair
People who deliberately derail a discussion
People who fail to acknowledge the PC as the best platform for gaming

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I can't think of anything, aside from people who needlessly pontificate. Even through encountering people who do that I'm pretty tolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back