• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah, welcome to our new staff: Calient (pikafirefight)!

Better talk about them on MSN!

RocketMeowth

Holy catnip batman!
Years
=^^= Like we spoke on MSN. I'll let you use my Pokemon Krell and its evolved form Jixo. Just give credit okay?

And if you're gonna use Meote then go ahead. I would really love to see him in a game. lol

=^^= Nya

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
:) Yeah, RocketMeowth is a good contributar for the game.

Today, I'm presenting... Rauwolfia Town!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
News: 22th of June 2007

Pokemon Gale is getting programmed. I'm currently editing major stuff like: Maps. Thanks to many people for donated for the game (Pokemon Sprites.) Also, thanks to the staff, Lilfurman and Calient to making our job so much easier with all those Pokemon sprites. * At this moment, we just recievd 2 Pokemon sprites *. Every thing is going well.

Here are some new screenshots:

36.png

35.png

33.png

32.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Heya Vavavoom, if you need some sprites, just pm me the type(s) and I'll try to make some. If you don't need another one, it's okay too. just pm me :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Heya Vavavoom, if you need some sprites, just pm me the type(s) and I'll try to make some. If you don't need another one, it's okay too. just pm me :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Hmmm...I'm about to give up...I just need more experience before I can make fakemon. I'm very sorry, but I can't help you out :(

~Cya, UnitRico

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^.^ Hehe, thanks girl!

People, the game is progressing perfectly! Remember, the battle system is still missing... ... ... ... <_<

Here is a new screenshot featuring Raynergie City which is located on an island:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Update! Download this file to view the Geor Region's Waters (Hot/Cold, Salted/Non Salted ect). Be sure to have Win ZIP or Win RAR.

Click here!

- The map with the Red and Dark Blue areas are for the hot and cold waters in Geor

- The map with the Pale Blue and Dark Blue/Green areas is for salted and un-salted waters of Geor

- The map with the small Green and Teal area is to indicate where the tide is

- The map with some routes that have the Dark Blue colour is to indicate where you can dive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Alright, I'm updating the thread with 3 maps that will be in the game.

Hambirone City

Hambirone.png

Purearth City

PurearthCity.png

Route 717

Route.png

News:

Yay! The Battle System that I made is working. Only few edits and Demo #2 is comming...

For the Pokemon Sprites, we have a new spriter called " Nevermore ", a talented girl that won the Golden Sprite Cup at the CS Spriting Forum. We now have about 50 new Pokemon.
For the maps, only few routes and cities/towns need to be completed and edit. For the music departement, every sound, music ect. is in are hand. Those are from the CD of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Keep supporting the game!

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
love the new maps they look great, though i am wondering what that on building is in Purearth City is it like a contest hall or something

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I asked Nevermore to help sprite for our project.. she's so damn good. But she said no :P

The new maps look yummy, I love the buildings.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
@Blazefire: Yes, it is the new Contest Hall for Gale.

Nice maps Vavavant, nice to see your finally posting them here lol. Good luck, as usual, and perhaps the battle system can actually work this time

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Well Vavavoom, you again managed to surprise me with the new screens. they really look great. Hope the demo comes out soon...Will you be able to battle or is the system not ready yet?

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hello,

Today, I have a lot of stuff for you guys. First off, some new screenshots:

Now, as I said, here is a new shadow! *Sprite made by Nevermore*

Feel free to comment on the game. Until next time,

Ciao!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hello,

Today, I have a lot of stuff for you guys. First off, some new screenshots:

Now, as I said, here is a new shadow! *Sprite made by Nevermore*

Feel free to comment on the game. Until next time,

Ciao!

Very nice screenies Vavavoom, and Nevermore, I love the shadow. I wonder what Fakemon it will be...
And Nevermore...how do you make thos fakemon? do you totally scratch them or you use a real Pokémon base?

~Cya, UnitRico

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back