• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do on google?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Meh. I just like to look up stuff I've been involved with (or am nutz about, like Smash Bros. Brawl) and see how far on the web it's gone.

So far, neither Gamz nor Pokémon Platinum have wandered their way on to other sites. 8-P

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I usaully look up different things...I'll use google for anything! XD I sometimes use it as a spell checker to spell a word for me when I'm too lazy to find a dictionary...It will give the word that you meant. X3;;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
I use google as a dictionary, thesurous, and a book of world records. Too bad you can't download the entire internet onto a PDA.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2007
Erm, I use google to look for images and also to look for forums. ^_^

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
Years
The only stuff I look up google is:
Anime Pictures(DNAngel-Zoids)
Up coming Pokemon games
New GameSystems
Anime Website to chat on.
Tons more stuff I can't seem to remember them cause

~Dark~

黒い獣
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen Jun 29, 2006
>_> I sometimes look Up Avatars on it with Image Search or search for websites.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I usually find pictures for a anime I am into. And info about random things, like about a store or something. It is such a useful search engine. ^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
I use Google mostly to find wrestling stuff, downloadable stuff, DM or MTG stuff, sometimes images, and yeah.

Soft_whisper

C>ren!!Y tr@!n!ng
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 14, 2006
I always search only on google because It get many Information about anything that you want like pictures study about anything.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Anime, Pictures, that kind of stuff. I'm really good at searching for images, so I really don't have any trouble looking for what I want XD

I also google for reports and stuff on Scholar Google.

Back