• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is kidswb gonna play the mini series?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I somehow doubt it...but it will be cool to see them...

Maybe they can play them as regular episodes beause they do feature main characters, just not Ash..isn't that why they refused to play previous specials?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i don't know any news of them putting on Pokemon Broadcast Station... looking at the schedule on serebii.net, it doesn't seem to look good for Pokemon Broadcast Station being shown in english... plus brock's episode will creat a gigantic contradiction with the previous dubbed episode (where his mother "dies" not "leaves"). I really doubt it...

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
They should air the specials. At least the one that features Brock. Or else nobody would know what happened to his Onix and Geodude and Crobat

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
I don't think the specials will be shown. That said, Darren Dunstan (voice director) has said that they will likely be dubbed and go to DVD...

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
well thats quite unfortunate....... hmmm i hope they come out on dvd in japan so I could buy it then watch it with the subtiles.
brocks mom dies!!!!!??????

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
ash_misty4ever said:
well thats quite unfortunate....... hmmm i hope they come out on dvd in japan so I could buy it then watch it with the subtiles.
brocks mom dies!!!!!??????

Well, Brock's Mom "died" in the English dub because Flint mentioned to Ash that she passed away. However, in the original, Flint said she left because something along the lines of she couldn't handle taking care of all these children and was stressed. Flint actually has a girlfriend in the Brock special and Brock isn't too particularly fond of her at first! ^_^; She kind of resembles Sally Field...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and for that "leaving" reason, they believe that it's too sad for kids to handle a family separate. So let's just say she pass away to keep the optimistic theme within Pokemon... x_x;;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
They can easily say that the woman in the Brock special is Flint's new girlfriend or something...besides she don't have the squinty eyes that all of Brock's family has, so she cannot pass as his mom anyways...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
I like Vito Winstrate's idea. From what I understand, Pok?mon DVDs don't sell too well right now. People aren't going to fork out money for three episodes of something they can already see for free every Saturday morning!

If I was in charge of the DVD production, I'd do this: Put four Pok?mon Advanced episodes and two Housou specials on a DVD, release one every month, and voila! Instant $$$ for all involved. Of course, I'm not in charge, and the people who are in charge don't seem to have much of a clue, so something like this won't happen.

Anyway, who knows when the Pok?mon Advanced DVDs will be out, if ever. They've fallen so shockingly behind. Taking more than a year to release about half a year's worth of episodes won't exactly keep you in sync, guys.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I just want the specials dubbed. Doesn't matter how they'll be coming out, as I'm sure that they'll find thier way to #free_pokemon, and I'm gonna get them there ;)

Back