• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friends

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I usually only except those I know from other forums, but will occasionally accept other requests. Im not really into having a huge friends list.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I used to just accept like anyone but since starting this account I'm pretty selective about my friends list, which is kind of odd because I don't really care about it that much. I don't have any restrictions on people talking to me at all and I don't ever use the contacts system. I don't care how many friends I have. I don't think I've sent more than three friend requests on this account. I usually just forget about it until someone sends me a request. And then I'll only accept if I actually have friendly conversations with them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Most of the friend requests I tend to get nowadays are from members with very few posts and haven't made the effort to talk to me. So I don't feel that bad about rejecting them, to be honest, as they probably weren't looking for a deep and meaningful connection with me. For those who have spoken to, and seem to get on with, me I'll probably accept any request that they give. But that, unfortunately, hasn't happened in a while.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Feel free to befriend me. :3 I love friends so I accept random requests, and I wont remove you, but i suggest you talk with me, even if its just 4 or 6 vms. That would be...you know, cooler.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm a little picky when it comes to my list, because I use it whenever there are thread about friends here. "Which friends would you like to meet?" hmm, let me go to my friends list and see which friends fit the bill. I don't want it super long and filled with people I only consider acquaintances for that reason.

Years
If you add me I'll add you. It's just a list, I'm not too concerned about it. Honestly I get excited when people like me enough to add me to it, even if it's not a huge deal. :3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I don't mind whoever adds me as a friend. I can be picky at times, but don't worry about it. I do like to talk a lot :)

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
If I like you, I'll add you.

If you're a random friend request or if I dislike you, I'll decline you.

Simple.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I only add people I've spoken to either here or elsewhere (Skype, Nest, etc). Sometimes I feel bad and will accept a random request every so often, or accept a request from someone I've seen around. Those people usually end up getting deleted from my friends list when I clean it out though. Even when I clean it up, it's still a lot of people. I wish I could trim it down to about 20 people, but I don't want to defriend people that are no longer active here. That'd feel too mean. And what if they came back? So ya know.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
I accept like anyone on forums. Even though when it comes to skype or facebook or something like that I'm VERY selective it rarely happens I add someone.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm not really picky or selective when it comes to friends. Whenever I receive a friend request, I automatically accept. I do check their profile, of course, but I don't really care if he or she isn't active.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I tend to be selective on who to add on my friends list based on their posts, which shows their true character. If I learn that the user is a nice guy after a few conversations, I befriend him/her, but he he/she happens to be much more stubborn and close-minded than my own, I try to ignore him/her in hopes that I don't lose an argument we may spark. It happens to me all the time in the past forums I go to.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I add people who mean or have meant something to me. I like looking at it some days and saying "ooh, I remind this guy" and going all nostalgia over it, ahaha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I only accept requests from people that I know and have talked to at some length (just a small conversation is fine!), but usually for random requests I'll end up saying hi and getting to know them anyway before accepting. I don't have a 'cap', but I do occasionally trim the list of usernames that I simply don't remember. I wouldn't say I'm overly selective, I just like to know the people first :p

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I only add people I've spoken to first. Otherwise, it's an ignore.

Years
It's hard to befriend me, I rarely talk, but I like answering questions about myself or those questions which answer I know. I hate starting conversations. On the internet my answers and expressions are always simple, short, concise and to the point, what makes me a rather boring conversation partner. In real life there's not much difference, I'm usually open to those people I know for a certain period of time. Of course I accept friend requests, but there is a holiday when this friend request actually happens. Just because I don't talk to anyone unless someone start talking to me first. There comes my another habit - I hate to impose, to force anyone, anything. I just want to things happen by themselves - if not now, then later. I'm a weird person.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I add anyone who sends me a request. Here on PC, it's just a list to me that really doesn't mean anything. If there's someone on the list I want to talk to, I can quickly scan through it to find their name. Otherwise, the people that I actually consider friends talk to me/visit my profile frequently enough that I can find them, so I don't see the need for a cap.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
If I don't know who you are or we've never talked, you won't make the list lol

And of course, if I just don't like you.

Luckily, I tend to like everyone :)

Back