• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Siebold..? More like sie-NOT.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I don't know why so many people are saying Siebold (the water-type elite 4) is the hardest one. In every walkthrough i have seen people have tearing through him so quickly i couldnt even hear some of the commentary (MunchingOrange is an example). SO, can anyone tell me why he is considered the thoughest?

Years
I had a harder time with Drasena. Dragon type was my weakness this time around. Didn't help I had no Dragon/Fairy types in my party. Siebold seemed too easy, normally I have a major difficult task at taking down a Water-type in Elite 4. I think he could have been harder, much harder. They fell short of making him a challenge to me.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I had a harder time with Drasena. Dragon type was my weakness this time around. Didn't help I had no Dragon/Fairy types in my party. Siebold seemed too easy, normally I have a major difficult task at taking down a Water-type in Elite 4. I think he could have been harder, much harder. They fell short of making him a challenge to me.

Exactly what i mean. People are over killing his pokemon way to easy. He isn't an elite 4 material, from what i saw Valerie was harder than him for some. From my observations, Drasna (the weird, weed-smoking dragon-type pothead) is the hardest one.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Siebold or Wikistrom are the hardest for me, simply because I couldn't KO Barbacle (spelling?) or Aegislash, and with high attacking stats they can pretty much OTK whatever I have out there. None of them are really over-the top terrible though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
It's hard to decide which of the four is the strongest considering they were all so weak.

Personally I thought Wikstrom and Malva were pathetic. Pretty sure I one hit KO'd all of their pokemon. I wasn't over levelled either since I turned off exp share. Drasna had a severe ice weakness with two dragon/flying types. Siebold wins as the most difficult only because his Gyarados was slightly awkward and didn't go down in one hit.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
They were all easy, not because of my Pokemon's level.
More like I knew their types before hand, so I assembled a party to conquer them by their weaknesses!

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
They were difficult for me because I had a Greninja, Charizard and a Talonflame on my team.

I can't imagine how it would have been if I took Blaziken too!

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
my first time, i forgot to buy supplies(only had 2 revives, and 5 full restores), and i only had 5 pokemon with me...boy that made this fun =)

haven't had such tough elite 4 battles since my first pokemon game =D

hardest for me was the dragon user

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Well, i found him hard for one reason and one reason only: His Gyarados.

If you let that thing set up, man oh man, are you gonna have a hard time.

I had Malamar out using topsy turvy on gyarados just to mess with his game plan.

Years
When I battled him in X, he got pretty unlucky. My Haxorus OHKOed his Clawitzer with a critical hit Dragon Claw, then my Houndoom lived his Starmie's Surf with 4 HP after he used Light Screen, and Gyarados used Dragon Dance but my Lapras paralyzed him with Thunderbolt. But in Y he was only annoying because his Clawitzer kept confusing my Roserade with Water Pulse. My Tyrantrum's Quick Claw activated against Gyarados and OHKOed it with Head Smash, even after Intimidate. Drasna didn't have any really powerful attacks other than Noivern OHKOing my Haxorus with Dragon Pulse. Malva only had me worried because of that Chandelure. Wikstrom I kinda went easy on just to see what attacks he had, but he was still pretty simple also.

But yeah, they really should have had five Pokémon this time around, with over 400 Pokémon in the Pokédex there really isn't a solid excuse.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
He was the easiest one for me as I had two pokémon (Venusaur & Heliolisk) with supereffective STAB moves to destroy him. Wikstrom was the hardest for me. Scizor was really annoying to take down and his Klefki has some irritating moves.

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
My Pokémon were overleveled, I had an Electric type and I had already researched his team's movesets beforehand so I didn't have a hard time at all.

In fact, I didn't have a hard time with any real "boss" in this game. Especially those wimpy gym leaders :T

(I swear to Arceus if Viola says "Fantastic" one more time, I'll...)

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
Malva was pathetic. Valerie would be a better e4 because at the time my doublade didn't know iron head.
Drasna was challenging.

Wikstrom I hate king's shield

Siebold, damn clawitzer.

By the way, Drasna is supposed to be a friendly somewhat old lady. Not a weird weed smoking pothead, genius.

Last edited:

Emfg

Ohlong
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
Fortunately I had a simisage and heliolord for him. My heliolord basically OHKO'd most of his pokemon IIRC.

As for the E4 I had most trouble with, that must've been the dragon one. My pokemon typings at the time were: Dark/Electric-Normal(seriously, why is heliolord electric-normal type, jeez)/Grass/Rock-Fairy/Fire-Flying/Water-Dark

Years
My Raichu with Thunderbolt roasted him.
My Delphox with Flamethrower roasted Wilkstrom.
My Gardevoir with Dazzling Gleam roasted Drasna.

The only one I actually had fun against was Malva's Torkoal and Pyroar since I had no super effective moves against them. I'm thinking of doing a Not-Very-Effective run through the Pokémon League later to spice things up a little.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I think I took half the E4's Pokémon Trick-or-Treating with Gourgeist. Siebold ate it's bullet seed too. This was one of the easier games for me, however against my team the Fire lady was the toughest as I did not have very many counters for fire (but I was not very weak to it either). I miss the good ol' days when the you coyldn't choose the order of the Elite 4.

Back