• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Siebold..? More like sie-NOT.

Years
I miss the good ol' days when the you coyldn't choose the order of the Elite 4.

I miss the good old days where the Elite 4 took me days to complete because they were either overleveled or kept stomping me, like Steven and Lance used to. God, they took me weeks.
Also 6 Pokémon per trainer should be a must, I mean, they are ELITE.
And it would have been nice if their Pokémon would be roughly 70. With the champion on level 75.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Siebold was the hardest one for me, but that's only because I didn't have any Pokémon on my team that were effective against water besides my Gogoat. What's strange is, if I had to rank the Elite Four from hardest to easiest, the Fire and the Water types would be the more difficult ones for me. Still, I didn't really have too much difficulty with him. I found them all to be a walk in the park - and the champion more-so.

Back