• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evanescence Fan Club

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hey Everyone welcome to the Evanescence Fan Club. Whether your a fan of their music, a fan of the band, or just a person who likes them lol.... You can be in this club. Restrictions are you have to talk about Evanescence So if your not going to talk about them.. Dont join lol. Thank you for reading this and I Hope You join the Fan Club :).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Tourniquet is my favourite song, too. ^^; I just love the part near the beginning where she sing "so much more". o_O I dunno why, I just do. XD I always get the song stuck in my head, though. @_@;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I like Torniquet, I like Haunted Too! My Immortal is probably the best semi-classical song anyone has ever made :)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I'll join!!! *jumps* Pick me! Pick me!!! ^_^ I'm a fan of the band and their songs!!! ^_^

*drowns*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My favorite is "Bring me to Life" . n_n; I like the MTV, I also think that Amy's voice is nice... (kinda reminds me of Do As Infinity) x_x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hurray! we have 5 Members now lol.

Dizzy
Atsuji
Lightning
CaRtOOn
Miyu-chan

Come on you guys don't be shy! Come on and join!

Cherrim

Years
XD That would be awesome. We could get them to write a song about PC or something, lol

o_O But it would be kind of weird to have a famous person join PC or to have a PC member become famous... on second thought: Someone should become a (good!) popstar overnight and advertise PC in all their interviews. XD

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol! Isn't that pretty impossible? XD But if I did, I would advertise it. =P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Yeah, that'd be sooo cool *_* I'll become one day a Manga comic artist/writer then on the back of the comic, it'd say "POKECOMMUNITY RULES!" xD

I wish she was a Pokemon fan ^_^ If she was, we'd send her an invitation ^_^

*gets killed by Jason*

Cherrim

Years
Send her an invitation anyway! Lol...

o_O I remember one of the people in that band S Club 7 liked Pokemon. MuchMusic interviewed them and asked "if you were stranded on an island, what would you most like to have with you?" and he answered "Pokemon Red and my Gameboy Colour to play it with". XD

We need more celebrities like that.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
XD!!! Thats kawaii ^-^ Its too bad most of them may be too busy to be in forums.. Ya know, work, getting interviews, performming.. Uck, must be a pain in the ****..

*dies of AIDS*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I'll join. My favourite is "My Immortal", I downloaded the sheet music for that and I've been playing it all week and driving my parents crazy. It's hard. I have a diploma in practical piano, and it's still hard.

I'd like to audition for "Australian Idol 2". I have the hair! (I've had an Afro, like Guy Sebastian's, for five years.) I haven't got that bad a singing voice, either. But my parents won't let me audition.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
Aw... that sucks. x_X;; Although, kudos for actually wanting to go try out. =P Even if I had a good singing voice (heh... as if. XD), I probably still wouldn't go because I'd be too scared. XD You'd probably be a good famous person. You wouldn't be an idiot like some celebrities out there. ^^'

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, my mom probally won't let me try out for those kinda contests. (not that I want to or anything... I don't have the look, the voice, the height...) I also like Falling Under's (is that it's name?) MTV so...creepy. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
It's "Going Under"...

You don't think I'd be an idiot? Heh, you don't know me. I'm an idiot everywhere. Even on PC XD.

By the way, if you play piano and you want the music for My Immortal, here you go ^^

Back