• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Good to hear that, FangKing Omega. So, university? I got one when I was about 12 and now I have to wait for so long... O.o

I haven't really posted here before, but...
Keep it up, FKO!

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Good to hear you're still working on it; hope uni goes well and we see an update sooner or later :P

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I just got RPGmaker XP and I played the demo to pokemon acanthite.Very impressed.Although you may want to work on the battle scene more.Didn't really catch my interest.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Yeah, it's OLD :P
WAY old. I advise people not to play it nowadays.

Our new battle system is very good, but I'm afraid you're gonna have to sit tight for a demo.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Alright while you're making your acanthite I will be making my titanium.I guess we have a rivalry from now on haha.May the best gamemaker win.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
*crashes through window*

Yeah, we have a demo up...But, its really horrid compared to Beta 2 in the making >_<

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
if its so bad, then you must show us how its progressed! hint hint!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Doesn't that just show you how bad it really was, that we refuse until our deaths to allow you to see it?

We are the sworn gatekeepers of a demo so horrible it makes little kittens throw up...

I'll leave you to think about that image, and PM me if you still want to have the demo

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
*crashes through window*

Yeah, we have a demo up...But, its really horrid compared to Beta 2 in the making >_<
Hm... is it playable? If so, can you give me a link or or something? By the way, FangKing Omega, this game is great. >.< That's all I can say.
I mean, it was a good idea to only put the Trainer sprites instead of Pokemon so you won't get thieved, and the whole idea of the game is remarkable!

Years
Well the thing is mate, the current demo really doesn't give out the right inpression, theres lots of bugs and it has the old starters and crashes a few times. The game has been changed a lot since then so I'd suggest you just wait for the next demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back