• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I am sorry to hear that shinysweety, but it's fine. :) I hope that you will reconsider later if there are spots left.

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
I would like to reserve a Nex Malum spot, please. This should be interesting, I don't often play a villain character.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Discordant Harmony: You might find that you enjoy it good sir. Villians are fun to play as. XD Anyways, you are reserved! Just note that you now have five days to have a complete SU before your name is dropped, k?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ dragonmaster101: I'm sorry to hear that. If that's the case, then your reservation is dropped.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Wow. This RP's way more successful than the last one. I just feel I owe a debt of gratitude to Game Over for coming up with the idea of a slightly different remake. He came to me with the offer to be co-GM, thanks man. I will do my best to co-GM this.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Pssh! You owe me nothing Xilfer! Thanks for letting me take your idea and changing a few things with it! Let's just make this RP the best RP these people have ever been (or will be) a part of! :D

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Hahaha. I see my old friend Xilfer has finally managed to GM SOMETHING successfully. Also, I'm a Final Fantasy nut. I introduced our friend Xilfer here to the series in the first place. So reserve me for Nex Malum please. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Game Over: Haha, alright then. But whether you like or not, I'm still gonna say: thanks anyway. :P

@Spellsun: Don't get ahead of yourself Spellsonny. Reserved

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Spellsun: As Xilfer has already said, don't get too much ahead of yourself. As you might already know, you now have five days to have a SU up starting today.

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
I tried to make a Lawful Evil villain. He turned into a Mercenary Neutral working for the evil regime. :L
Regardless, THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Discordant Harmony: You are accepted. There is one thing I would like you to do for me though, and that is make that height of your character, at max, seven feet tall. We don't have giant Humes running through Ivalice in this RP. XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I agree with Game Over. Perhaps a little shorter. Otherwise, you're in.

Haha, Spellsun and I go way back, I know how he gets. He couldn't get ahead of the tip of his little nose if his life depended on it. XD But like Game Over said, five days. Five. *Tick..tock..tick..tock*

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Very exciting stuff :D

I think this time, hopfully this will turn out to be an amazing roleplay! I've been playing War of the Lions recently and it's so much different to A2. You can't push B and go back if you move wrong. Plus, your characters can actually die. So you have to think more! it's great! XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Very exciting stuff :D

I think this time, hopfully this will turn out to be an amazing roleplay! I've been playing War of the Lions recently and it's so much different to A2. You can't push B and go back if you move wrong. Plus, your characters can actually die. So you have to think more! it's great! XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Skymin: Thanks for the compliment Skymin, but also thanks for reminding me about something.

There will be Judges in this RP everyone. Every clan will have one, including Clan Gully. The only clan that won't have a Judge is the Nex Malum squad. More information on this as we go through the RP.

@ Garet: When the reservations are either filled, timed out, or dropped, Xilfer123 and I will fill the spots open with NPCs. Monday is when we will start.

@ Spellsun: You have three days to have a complete SU up.

@ EVERYONE ELSE WITH A RESERVATION: You have two days to have a complete SU up.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hmmm, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there, brother. Why fill up all the spots with NPCs?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... Point made...

How about this... If the spots aren't filled by Monday, then we will have NPCs in the RP for those who are in Nex Malum. Clan Gully is gonna have several NPC members later on anyways, or I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back