• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Swedish House Mafia are pretty good <3 I love their music.

Also I've been so disconnected with PC lately. Time to bounce back! School can burn.

Years

I've been f*****g around on PO lately, and I assembled a team consisting solely of trolls. SubSeed Jumpluff, several Pranksters, Jirachi and Togekiss.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Will now indulge in reading. Because hell yeah, culture.

Gabri

m8
Years
If you can do simple math, tell me what is the integral of F·dr (dot product between the vectors F and dr), where F is the vectorial function whose coordinates are given by (10x^4 - 2x*y^3 ; -3x^2*y^2) and dr is the position differential vector of coordinates (dx; dy) along the path given by x^4 - 6x*y^3=4y^2, from the starting point (0;0) to the final point (2;1).

It's quite simple actually.
Spoiler:

Blaarh, I tried to translate the names of that stuff as best as I could.

/end show-off

Also, I should do the same as Went.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Simple math ends at algebra. Other wise I would have said Simple Algebra or simple calculus.

> only person who thinks like that ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back