• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Ryan - Snover

"So, yer in, or out?" asked the smirking buizel, raising an eyebrow. Ryan considered the option for a while. He was bad at cards, and after a few games, he had already lost all of his remaining berries.

"Well, I guess I'm out, nothing else to bet with..." he sighed, as he set his cards onto the table. "Call me when you're playing dominoes."

The buizel shrugged, and continued playing with Oliver and Treecko. It was getting dark outside, though it was only late afternoon. Ryan was surprised. He went out the small hut, and looked up the sky. It was clear and blue. yet, we could've sworn that there was something up there... nevermind. He had nothing to do, so decided to go to training grounds and improve his wood hammer on nearby boulders. He noticed Ponyta was over there, too, so he could use as a training partner for battle.

He stopped again. He had seen the shadow again, more clearly this time. It resembled a bell, and as he moved on, he noticed whoever had caused the shadow had dropped something: a piece of metal. He picked up the piece of scrap, and squinted. He tilted his head in thought. he was so busy concentrating he didn't notice Ponyta running towards him screaming something.

Next thing he knew, he was knocked to side by her and he watched in confusion as Ponyta used protect to stop a powerful flash cannon attack, which would have otherwise hit Ryan if she had not acted quickly.

The Bronzong who had attacked them showed no sign of care. He reloaded his flash cannon, aimed this time at Ponyta. She jumped to the side, just as the move hit. This gave her and Ryan just enough time to leave and call the others while the Bronzong recharged. Ryan got to his feet, following Ponyta to the base, but the two were greeted by another floating Bronzong.

"Going. Anywhere?" it said in its robotic, monotonous voice.

Meanwhile, the other Bronzong had followed them. They were now surrounded by the two Pokemon.

"You take this one, I'll take the other." whispered Ponyta. Ryan nodded. First he had to set the scene. A cool breeze soon whipped up, and in a few seconds, hailstones were falling from the sky, onto both Bronzongs. Ponyta could easily melt the stones with fire.

"Now!" she exclaimed.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Naomi Sanders
Every single step only made Naomi feel a bit uneasy around her surroundings. The cold and musty air she smelled was getting colder and mustier as they keep going deep into to the sepulchre and that caused her snuffling to worsen. Ewan looked back at the cubchoo with friendly concern.

"Are You alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine." Naomi said snuffling again.

"It's pretty normal for me to snuffle a lot more in the cold." She added.

"Tell us if you don't feel well, we'll get you an oran berry or something to relieve you." He said smiling before they continue on.

Naomi began to feel a little more paranoid as they entered another room. She felt as if someone was watching her. She shivered a bit in fear and the chief and Ewan looked at her in concern. Naomi just simply shook her head dismissing it as being cold.

She then heard a noise. A noise like an item dropping on wood. Judging from how it sounded like, she could denounce that it was a solid hard item that fell from a not too very high surface. Perhaps, almost like a sound if you dropped a book from the 3rd from the very bottom shelf of a bookshelf or a waist high table.

"Did you hear that?" She asked the other two.

"Hear what?" Ewan asked curiously as she shifted her attention from the surroundings to the small blue cubchoo.

"It was a thud. Some sort of solid hard item falling onto a wooden floor." Naomi said leaving no detail out.

"Could you tell us the direction of the sound Naomi?" Ewan asked.

"I'm not so sure but I think it was from the room we were in before this." She said then snuffled again.

"We should take precautions, This might be a trap or maybe it might be the Gastly." She suggested.

"All right then, we should examine it but we have to stick close to each other.If it's okay chief, you take front, I'll take rear. Naomi stick close and watch the sides." Ewan asked them and waited for agreement from the chief and the cubchoo.

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
~Shadow Striker Lost Learner Kotetsu Yuukiji the Pawniard~

I was not a fan of reading then, and I never was. This did not prevent me from going to the library though, where I would often play chess, with myself, as I would imagine how my next mission would go before actually doing it. Consequently, I was rather lonely and bored of my missions.

Caela approached me. The Eevee placed a letter through my book, as though it were a bookmark. It took me a while to open it, as I couldn't be bothered reading it. Though when I did it contained:

Mission: Capture Fossil Gang
Partner: Caela
Mystery Dungeon: Desert Catacombs
Reward: 3000P

I closed the letter. I knew I would have to take the job, regardless whether I wanted to or not. I shut my book and slowly exited my chair. With the letter in my hand, I walked across the library to my room. I tied my silver ribbon across my neck, I was ready.

The walk to the catacombs was long, and the heat pierced my metallic skin as it began to heat up, like a kettle under a fire. Caela was ahead of me and seemed to exclaim something but the sound of the wind tossing sand away drowned her voice out.
She shouted again, this time louder, 'Sandstorm!'
The force of the sandstorm sent her tumbling down the dune and into me, sending us both to the bottom the dune. The Eevee quickly hopped off my lap and began setting up the tent. I tried getting up, but I had found my enemy, quicksand.
'Help!' I shouted to the Eevee, who was too busy setting up the tent.
Finally, she came to help after I leered at her, 'Here, take the rope!' She exclaimed while hurling the rope at me.
'Are you nuts?' I asked her, 'My arms are blades! How am I supposed to grab onto the rope? Use the rope as a lasso!'
She slowly reeled the rope in as my legs sunk further. It was too late, my head was covered and... I was on dry land.
'So this must be the catacombs,' I nodded my head as I exited a pool of sand.

Foxrally

Years
Ryan - Snover

The Bronzong shot at him again. Ryan darted to the left, and using the blast to pick up momentum, he jumped upwards towards the attacker. he raised his arm and landed a well-placed Wood hammer, right onto the face of the Bronzong, causing an enormous "bong" to spread around the forest.

Leaving the Pokemon no time to react, Ryan bounced off the Bronzong's face, onto a tree, and pushing himself forward, hit with another Wood Hammer. Another loud "bong" echoed. Again and again, the Snover struck, ringing the bell of the Bronzong.

After multiple hits, he realized why the Bronzong had not been attacking. He was slowly using a move: psychic. As soon as Ryan realized this he stopped, and fell to ground. he was already feeling dizzy.

"Nice... tactic... But you won't... uhhhhhh.....

The last thing he saw was a huge flashing ball of light hitting him, and the sceenery of the forest flashing past him.​

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack King
Arcane Alliance Base

Jack floated solemnly, his eyes radiating an aura of sadness and mourning. Above him, dark clouds floated, out of them came an endless torrent of rain. King himself was currently in his Rain form, since it was he who had conjured up a Rain Dance. It wasn't intentional, it was simply a result of his sadness. The raindrops that came into contact with the Castform's skin were absorbed by him, and stored in the little cloud connected to him. The cloud itself crackled with electricity, releasing miniature lightning bolts every now and again. Before him sat a coffin. The coffin was small, and made of the finest oak wood from the Ferrum Woods. King stared down at the coffin which contained his good friend, the former leader of the Arcane Alliance. In the background, a choir sang, and around him, more members of the Arcane Alliance stood, paying their respects. The coffin lay next to a deep hole in the ground created by a Dugtrio. Indeed, the Glaceon known as Claudia Vanderpool had been a great, though at times cruel, leader. Despite her personality, she and King had been good friends, since he had been her second-in-command. It was illness that had struck her down in the end, like it almost had in the beginning, a terrible sickness called the Flare that could be fatal to Ice-types such as her. Obviously, it was King who was next in line to become leader, but he honestly had no idea what he should do.

Soon, two Psychics began slowly lowering the coffin down into the hole with their telekinetic powers. Jack and the others watched as it descended into its final resting place. King floated up to the hole, where the coffin now lay, and said, "Well, Claudia, looks like you finally know peace." With that, two Rhyperior began burying the coffin, and King floated away from the scene.

The young Castform didn't show up for the remembering afterwards. The remembering was where Pokemon who had known the deceased well all took turns remembering their experiences with the deceased and shared them. It was common Arcane Alliance tradition, but King did not want to share his experiences with the Glaceon. She had been a good friend, or at least as good a friend as she had the capacity to be, but she was not the best of Pokemon. King didn't want to be the one to go over there and tell them about what a horrible Pokemon she really was. Instead, he just stayed back, admiring the wide open spaces of the plains and the dull grey the sky presented. The wind was light, but it blew against his body as if it was trying to push him away. He was leader now. He would have to maintain order and stability among the members of the group. He didn't doubt his ability to do so, rather he doubted the capacity that the others had to obey him. They often listened to Claudia because she was a fearsome and unforgiving leader, but he was not so. He hoped that, if he showed the Arcane Alliance some compassion, it would show him some in return.

After the ceremony was finished, the various worker Pokemon that had been hired to prepare it left the area. King, meanwhile, simply looked on as the other members of the Arcane Alliance simply vanished into the base. Literally. Nobody said anything, they just walked on until they vanished into thin air. King guessed that everyone had mixed feelings about Claudia's death; while she was a great leader, she was also kind of an ass, but nobody wanted to admit that just now. King followed suit, staying silent and following the others back into the base.

Now, the peculiar thing about the Arcane Alliance base is that it is located in the middle of the plains, clear as day. However, the founders of the Arcane Alliance, once they had finished construction of the base, pooled together their collected powers to create a telepathic trap around the construct. This meant that any Pokemon who should be able to see the base would be fooled into believing it isn't actually there. The telepathic trap would manipulate their minds into thinking that there was simply empty space instead of a building. This rendered the base invisible, basically. The Arcane Alliance members, upon initiation, had a telepathic trigger welded into their minds by a powerful Psychic-type, allowing them to look past the trap and see the building. In the eyes of a stranger, however, it would seem that the Pokemon would disappear after setting foot into the building, since all of the inhabitants of the base were also rendered invisible.

To a member of the Arcane Alliance, the base itself looks majestic from the outside. The building is made entirely from concrete, and is protected by a thick, 20-foot long wall working its way around the construct. Engraved upon the walls are the symbols of the five base elements from which our world is made: fire, air, water, and earth. The symbols are accompanied by ancient writings engraved beside them, the language only readable by a true elemental master. The wall is only broken by the gate, which is as large as the wall itself. The gate will only open before a true member of the Arcane Alliance, or an invited guest. Behind these walls was a pavilion, its windows made of the highest quality glass, and the walls lined with bronze and silver. The roof, however, was the true spectacle, since the entire thing was made out of beautiful gold. In the sunlight, the base shone with the combined glint of gold, silver, and bronze, all at once. The pavilion is larger than the average one, though, and has two entrances: one back and one front. The front entrance, which one will find when stepping through the gate, has a symbol of a sun over it. The back entrance, leading to a beautiful garden, has a symbol of a moon hanging over it. The pavilion itself consists of two floors: one at ground level and one subterranean level. The first floor is where the Arcane Alliance will generally plan their days, going on missions. The room also contains a long, wooden dinner table with a white cloth covering it, and is adorned with a candle melted in the shape of a Litwick at the center. The underground level wasn't dark, since it contained shafts in the sides of the walls that lead up to the surface, through which light can flow, so they act as windows of sorts. The bedrooms of the members are to be found here, and this is where everyone sleeps.

When everyone had gathered in the first floor of the base, King spoke up before them. There were six members in total, Castform included. "Alright, everyone. Let's get down to business," he said, somewhat shyly. "Claudia may be gone, and I may be your new leader, but that doesn't-" he was interrupted by another member. The Magmar known as Firebreather spoke up. "We ain't listenin' to you until you get your hat, kid. Where's the proof that you'll be able to lead us, anyway?" he retorted. Instantly, the expression on King's face changed to one of kindness to one of malice. Without a moment's hesitation, he struck Firebreather with a miniature lightning bolt from his cloud. The Magmar was zapped, and stood, burnt, for a moment, before falling down like a stiff totem pole. "There's your proof," King said, as the Magmar groaned and begun to stand back up. Nobody challenged the Castform after that. "Now, as I was saying, just because Vanderpool is dead, and I am leader, doesn't mean we should stray from our regular schedule. I want you to divide into groups of three; two with me, and three together. Then find two good missions, each group will handle one. Got it?" Nods in all directions came, even Firebreather hastily nodded and scampered off to find jobs. There were none left here, so they would have to go to Medeis Town to find some on the jobs bulletin board.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Sareli Meliot

"Everyone, quiet, please. I'm tired of this and I'm pretty much getting a huge headache from all this." said Sareli. She slowly walked over to the Scyther and carefully used Scratch to make sure he was defeated. And indeed, the Pokémon didn't move. Sareli smiled, albeit relunctantly, and walked towards a seemingly solid, rock wall. She tapped it and just as she'd expected a hollow sound was produced. She grinned and used Dig to create a tunnel to the other side, and came back with two large bag of loot. They contained Poké, but stolen items were in there too. She took some rocks and used them to close the tunnel. "Well, Crew. Let's go. Sillerax, Sam, I expect you two to take care of any remaining problems here. I will meet all of you at the base." she proclaimed with a loud voice which clearly echoed through the room. She walked over to Marek, patted him on the back while smiling at him and put the two heavy bags into his arms. She then slowly walked out of the cave.

Once Sareli got back to the base, she let out a deep sigh. Everything that had happened today...she would need a while to fully comprehend it. She took the paper with the riddle on it and scanned it again. Tired as she was, she could only see part of it clearly. The rest was just blurry. However, that moment she realized something.

I will give you a great posession of mine.
Never lose it, for you will be the next leader.
The hat is a symbol of might and power.
Hats are there in many kinds, but this one is unique.
Every captain will have to find it to be seen as a true leader.
Gosh, i can't believe it's been so long since i found it!
Rushing across the plains...
Oh, that was a great time.
Those times sadly are not now.
Those times also won't be again, for they already have been.
Old and weak am i, but i trust that you will be able to replace me as leader.
~Captain Olivia 'Golden Wing' Fennlow

Overjoyed as she was, she asked the cooks immidiately for a glass of Brine Brew. The two Pokémon hastily brought her one, which Sareli quickly chugged down. However, she still was extremely tired because of the things that had happened that day. So, without a word, she slowly fell asleep with the paper clenched tight in her paws. Outside the base, a mysterious shadow was wandering. It was exactly the same as in the Seasalt Cave, and only upon shooting a Shadow Ball at a Growlithe who was just wandering around it revealed itself to be nobody less than Banette, a Dark Druid. Nobody knew her, of course, but she was here for a reason. Anger Lugia and cause chaos...yes, she was fit for the job.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Ani181MS.png
Chief Lynn Hawkeswood
"Bloody hell, ghost pokémon acting like they're Poltergeists now?" Lynn mumbled to herself. She took front, and after her went the Breloom and the Cubchoo. They returned to the entrance room, where the statue of the Ho-oh stood. Lynn crawled down the stairs, reaching her hands back to hold herself onto the treads while she stepped down the steep staircase. She kept her lights on in the still-brighter-yet-tenebrous room to scan the floor. Aside from the cracked stone tilings and the overgrowth of woody plants, there wasn't anything out of place. The arrows still lied on the ground, with their tips chipped from striking the stone.

"A book or something that makes the sound of a book when it falls from a waist high table," she spoke to herself, "That'd be right." She turned her carmine headlight around, aiming it at another corner of the room. What and where? What and where? What and where? And why too? "I don't like this, guys. Check your six. The Gastly probably warned the crim by now." A thumping sound in another room, a perfect overture to his psychological play on them.

The Breloom paced from one side of the room to the other. He had apparently spotted something near the wall across. Stacked on top of the woody undergrowth was a book. Its cover was charred to become black like ash. "Well, I found the book," he waved nonchalantly, "Problem is, I didn't see this the first time." The ampharos tip-toed over to shed some light on the situation. "Is it readable?" she asked. The Breloom flipped to the first page. It was scribed with some sort of runic alphabet, that, even he could translate it, was too withered to discern anyway. He flipped through the rest of the pages, going "nothing, nothing, nothing" in the meantime. One page stood out like a sore thumb, because the ink was jet black, unlike the vague greyish-brownish withered dry ink. The words were brutishly tossed onto the page, right over the old text.

WE SEE YOU

"And now is the time to get worried," Lynn raised the apprehensions.
"He's gonna come to us?" Ewan asked.
"Most likely."
"Should we prepare?"
"Probably."

When the Ampharos turned around, the same Gastly jutted right through the floor and bobbled in the centre of the room. And he brought back-up, two more Gastly, and a Spiritomb who seemed to be directing this whole crew of undead. "The highest ranks of the Woodland Wanderers away from their little guild hall and unable to protect them from the Dark Druids. You naïve little things," the Spiritomb laughed. Ewan shot up. "You want to battle, aye? I'll punch yer gob back to your grave!" he sneered. The Spiritomb let out an unfazed attack at the uppity Breloom. A crackling cold wind blasted out of the vortex-like pokémon that knocked the mushroom pokémon against the cobble wall. "Bloody hell!" the Breloom groaned. Lynn growled. She leapt forward into the mass of ghost pokémon, building up electric currents that crackled from her body. "Nam, get down!" she announced and pirhouetted into the mob and discharged flashes that clappered like thunder and shot in all directions, bursting towards the Gastly and the Spiritomb she ran into. They flew out of the way to evade her kamikaze-like attack on them. The reach of the sparks crashed into most of the Gastly, and they swirveled away from the battle, shaking with volts coursing through their gaseous bodies. She stood eye to eye with the Spiritomb. "Dark Druids?" she gritted. The spiritomb cackled and blasted another gust of wind from point blank range. She whizzed through the air and crashed against the stone entrance. "Urp" she groaned, wobbling up, seeing that the spiritomb had his eyes on the Cubchoo. She wobbled up and down, up and down, up and down, towards the purple swirly thing. "Come on! Come on! Do that little trick again!" she taunted the Spiritomb to detract attention from Nam and give Ewan a cheap shot at him.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Protege Icarus McAvia

Ike and Saul approached the Desert Oasis. Ike sighed, knowing the amount of ground types might give him trouble. "Hey, everything will be alright, don't worry about it" Saul cheerfully said.
Saul's happy-go-lucky attitude really lifted Ike's spirit. Walking in they were immediately ambushed by a sandshrew and a trapinch. Ike flew up to make sure they couldn't get him with their ground attacks, while Saul's claws turned a dark purple as he used Shadow Claw to get at the Trapinch, much to Ike's surprise. The sandshrew dug underground while the Trapinch Ike with his sand attack.

Years
  • Seen today
Sillerax "Fearbringer" Colossus: the Treasure Hunter

Sillerax listened to Sareli patiently and watched as she opened the hole in the wall revealing what Sillerax had earlier mentioned. she went in and came out with two large and heavy bags of loot, she handed them to Marek and covered the opening with rocks. after a moment she spoke again, " Well, Crew. Let's go. Sillerax, Sam, I expect you two to take care of any remaining problems here. I will meet all of you at the base." she proclaimed with a loud voice which clearly echoed through the room...

To Sillerax, Sareli seemed to be in a better mood... he didn't dare try to cause a problem again... she's had enough agony for the rest of her leadership. she passed his test... brilliantly might he add. So he simply nodded his head understanding entirely. and let Marek and Sareli leave.

Sillerax wondered around the chamber looking for anything else... after his check and searching was done, which he found nothing new (let alone of value or importance), he grabbed the Syther, slung him over his shoulder, and began carrying him off, "come on Sam... there's nothing else here... lets head home." he said with a smile. as he walked his way back out of the cave.

The walk was quite simple. he turned in the un-moving Syther to the proper authorities, and got the reward in a bag of poke. Sillerax made a note to himself to give this to Sareli... after all it was her mission in the beginning. He placed the moneybag in his pack and continued on his way to the base.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Mike Harrison - Stealthy Sneakers

The Sneasel turned back and said "What?" Mike was surprised and then told,"Sorry, I thought you were someone else." Moving away from the Sneasel Mike said to himself, "Boy, it's such a hot day." He walked up to the table and had a full jug of Oran Berry Juice. Then he went on to the Bulletin Board.

Mike came back later disappointed. There were no good missions.Only missions like 'deliver an Oran Berry' were there. Meanwhile, he noticed his friend Eclipse, an Umbreon who was the leader of the guild. Mike approached him and said," Hello Eclipse."

Victor Samuels - Arcane Alliance

Victor's first reaction was to aim a Psychic on the Manectric. The Manectric did not not notice them and so it collapsed into a heap."Well that was easy." said Luke. Rachel moved closer towards the Manectric and then all of a sudden it lashed out at her neck with a Crunch. Luke was quicker however and he timed a Focus Blast straight at the Manectric. The Manectric was sent flying away and the Shroomish rushed towards them.

"Thank you." she said rushing towards them."Now, let's get out of this forest." shrieked the Shroomish. She hopped on Rachel's back and they went on. Soon they reached the Arcane Aliiance's Base. There the Shroomish got off and gave them a bag full of Poke and a few berries.

Victor divided the reward equally among everyone and then proceeded to inform Claudia Vanderpool about his latest victory. Claudia the guild leader was a great friend who had been suffering from a disease called the Flare. He saw Jack King the Castform in the distance. He walked there and asked Jack, "Where's Claudia?" Riley a Zweillous said, "Haven't you heard? Claudia passed away."

Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax soon was approaching the base, then he saw something... a young Growlithe, collapsed on the ground. Sillerax didn't like the look of this and carefully approached the Growlithe.

After checking the nearby area and determining that there was nothing around that would cause trouble. Sillerax picked up the pokemon, slung it over both of his shoulders and carried him into the base.

When he walked inside he saw Sareli sleeping at one of the tables, a note clutched in her paws. In an attempt not to wake her, Sillerax walked carefully to another table, placed the Growlithe down on the table and examined it's wounds... there wasn't much, a blunt force hit by an attack... but nothing else. Sillerax grabbed some materials from his room, ( the materials, were some herbs and material for dressing wounds) and started tending to the Growlithe's wounds with as much care as he could. the dressings were crude but effective, due to his limited experience in healing.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Atarip Town

Sensei couldn't help wondering if there was more to Seasalt Cave than met the eye. When he noticed the secret areas in which Scyther had hidden, he began thinking that maybe more such compartments were hidden all around the area. After all, that mindless ruffian couldn't have installed them himself, and he had stolen far more than loot. Marek made it a priority to go back and inspect the cave the following morning to look for more clues. Now, however, he found himself back in Atarip town, seemingly in the blink of an eye. He had slung the two bags of loot over his shoulder, though they didn't weigh him down as much as they might someone else. On his way back to base, he decided to pay a short visit to the bank. An Alakazam greeted him upon his arrival there, and marveled for a moment at the big bags of Poke he carried with him. "I'd like to make a deposit," Marek said solemnly, his mind was set on other things at present. "Deposit these bags in the Crossblade Crew's joint account," he ordered, handing the Psychic the bags. The joint account was an account for all the members of the Crossblade Crew to deposit things in, though the account was not to be used for personal treasures; only items and Poke of importance to a mission was to be deposited in here. In this case, the money would stay there until the bankers could figure out how much belonged to each of the Pokemon it was stolen from. The Alakazam took the money and teleported away, reappearing a few moments empty-handed. The money had safely been stored in the bank vault which was located in an unknown place.

"Ah...I am sorry, Marek, but I've got bad news..." the Alakazam suddenly said. Marek, who had been ready to leave, turned to face the Pokemon once again. "A criminal broke into your father's bank account...and stole all his money, along with that of several others." Marek's face turned from its usual stern expression to that of utter disappointment. The thought dawned on him that, without sufficient funds, Marek's uncle would no longer be able to provide medicine to the increasingly weak Throh. He would die. "Who did this?! I demand to know!" Marek said, pounding his fist on the counter behind which the Alakazam stood. "We don't know! Some mystery thief in the night," the Psychic replied. Marek sighed. "Transfer all the Poke I have to my father's account. It should be enough to keep him safe for a few days." With that, the Psychic disappeared and came back. "It is done."

The Scyther couldn't have been the one who had done this. He was defeated. Whoever had robbed Marek's father of his money would pay. He would find them and destroy them no matter how far he would have to go. This was dishonoring to his entire family, and he would not put up with it!

Last edited:

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
"Draping Vine" Pecha

"Pecha! please let go!" screamed Spencer the Spinda as Pecha wraped his vines in a constricting embrace around the panda. Upon the loud outburst in the common room the tangela decided to loosen his grip, still victim to stares all across room.

"Sorry brother, I only wanted to repay you for your kindness," apologized Pecha as he retracted his long blue vines, his red ribbon still in tact.

"But dude, I have no idea where you've been!" exclaimed the frantic spinda, "sorry but I need to take take a bath." Andy then dashed towards the bathing quarters.

"What a shame, sighed Pecha, it seems people won't accept love and appreciation, even after four years." All he did was hug Andy for picking up his dropped cheri berry and putting it in his rucksack, what could he have done wrong? Oh well. he thought, The outcome was much better than Lynn's usual response; grass-types resist electricity... ha. Afterwards Pecha did what he always does after he hugs someone and makes a scene: go outside and let everyone cool down.

Ironically enough, there was a hailstorm outside, Why hail? thought Pecha. He kept trying to think of a reason, but hailstones hitting his head until it got annoying. "Okay! That's enough!" Grumbled the irritated tangela, as he cleared the skies with Sunny Day. As the hail slowed down the sky revealed to be dark for the afternoon, but more importantly he saw a sole ponyta fighting off two bronzongs, and a snover lying in the grass, all in the distance. The snover had grey fur on top of him instead of the usual white. Pecha suddenly recognized the unique feature, he was fellow teammate, Ryan was it?

He made no hesitation. It wasn't bright enough outside to run a fast speeds due to his chlorophyll ability, but he made it over to the snover nonetheless.
In desperation, Pecha took an oran berry out of his rucksack, shoved it towards the snover's mouth, and then attempted to wrap around him and "squeeze some life in him." One of the bronzongs took sight of him, preparing a mirror shot.

"Wake up bro! "Wake up!"

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Symon "Sy" Riley - Riolu​

Sy walked down the hall after finally finishing his meal. He had always been a slow eater, mainly because his mother always told him to chew his food thoroughly. He never got around to asking how many chews was considered "thoroughly chewed" so he just took his time with his it. He had only joined Woodland Wanderers recently, so he was still getting used to where everything is. Sy reached the next room containing an assortment of pokemon doing this and that. Something then caught the Riolu's eye. He looked out the window, something seemed off. He couldn't put his finger on it at first but then it hit him.

"Wait...wasn't it hailing when I looked out the window earlier?"

Sy was confused. He knew weather can change quickly, but surely not that quickly. Sy went outside to investigate. He spotted a few pokemon in the distance. A Ponyta, Two Bronzong and A Tangela who seem to be trying to rouse a Snover.

"Hey, I know that Tangela and Snover. They're Draping Vine and Ryan. They're fellow members here."

Then to his horror Sy saw that one of the Bronzong was preparing a Mirror Shot and Draping Vine was distracted.

"Hey! watch out!"

Sy dashed to the group as fast as he could. Sy was a fast runner but there was no possible way he was gonna make it there in time so he stopped running and concentrated. Sy then charged and fired a Focus Blast at the Bronzong.

Foxrally

Years
Ryan - Snover

Ryan woke up with a start. Something, or someone, was enveloping and squeezing him to wake up. Ryan recognized the blue vines, and immediately knew it was Pecha. An oran berry lay on the ground near him, and as soon as the Tangela noticed he was awake, he shoved it into his mouth, in his usual rough yet well-meaning manner.

Ryan swallowed the sweet, blue berry, and immediately felt its healing effects. His head hurt much less, yet he still felt the bruises on his arms and back that had smashed through the foliage of trees and bush. He winced in pain as Pecha squeezed them with his blue vines.

"I'm awake, I'm awake!" he exclaimed, and Pecha put him on the floor.

"Thanks for the berry, Pecha. It helps, but man, you have no idea how it feels to be smashed through dozens of trees." he said, moving his paining arms. "Well, I won't be using wood hammer for a while. We gotta take down those two, and ask them why on earth they think they can - WHOA!"

Snover jumped, and pushed over Pecha as they barely avoided a Mirror Shot by the Bronzong who had been battling Ponyta. The latter was now battling the other Bronzong, engulfed in the flames of her own moves.

Just after the shot, Ryan heard a loud "bong", similar to the one he had caused, but much more powerful. The Bronzong was sent crashing to the ground by Sy's Focus Blast. The Riolu had come to help them, too.

"Nice hit you gave him. Ought to shake him up." said Ryan, giving him a thumbs-up.​

Last edited:

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
"Draping Vine" Pecha

"No kidding little brother, you really did a number on him!" Chirped Pecha. As much as he wanted to shoo the little Riolu back into the hut, they needed a lot of help; Bronzongs are extremely resilient, and he really is at a disadvantage. The kid would have to tough it out. "We should focus on one at a time." Pecha whispered to Ryan. "cover me."

And with that, Pecha sprinted in the direction of one of the bronzongs, and leaped midair towards it. Unleashing his vines, the tangela wrapped himself around the bell-shaped pokemon, nice and snug, and started shaking rapidly. Spores shot outward, and the bronzong's red eyes slowly shut, while slowly descending down. After it hit the ground fast asleep, Pecha released his grip. "He won't be out for long".

Suddenly, Pecha was struck with realization. He still had the cherri berry Spencer picked up for him. Cherri equals fire! he shouted within his mind. Grabbing the berry out of his rucksack, he absorbed the berry's nutrients, and heat started building in his mouth, due to his natural gift.

"I only have one shot! Secure it for me!" He ordered, while trying to lose as less heat as possible.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy felt his cheeks heat up at the received praise. He never liked taking credit for anything, even if it was well deserved. He was afraid he would come of as arrogant or conceited. He hated people like that.

"It...was really nothing." he said in his quiet voice.

He then turned his attention back to the Bronzong, who certainly can't be to happy with him after that sneak attack. Sy took a deep breath, he knew that Bronzong were part psychic which he was vulnerable against so he was gonna have to be really careful. Not to mention they were really bulky and are capable of taking hits for what seemed like forever. Sy had never battled when at a disadvantage before so he was feeling rather nervous, but there was no way he was gonna leave Pecha, Ryan and Ponyta to face them alone. (Even though he couldn't look at Ponyta without cringing) The young pokemon darted towards the bell shaped pokemon, hoping he could at least keep this one busy so that Pecha could go through with whatever plan came to him with no interruptions. Once he was only around three feet away he jumped up high. Sy outstretched his arms blue watery orbs appeared and circled around him. Then with one swift movement the Riolu fired a Hidden Power attack at the Bronzong.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sam "Sammy" Scooter

Sam walked into the base with Sillerax not knowing to do next, he felt he was kind of the "noob" of the crew. He waited for Sareli to order something, but she was asleep, he wanted to hang out with Sillerax, but he was been healing a fainted growlithe.

So he went outside, hoping to find something he could do. He went finding Marek, but he looked really angry. Sam asked a Alakazam what was wrong, he told him that Marek's father has been robbed by someone.

Sam thought about who it could have been. He thought about for some time and then he finally came up with someone. The Scolipede. Memory began to come back..... but what was mattered was now.

He said to the Alakazam, " I think I know who did it..... Follow me, guys!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today

Sillerax finished dressing and healing the growlithe's wounds. he left the growlithe to rest and went to put his supplies away. After he did that, he grabbed a small box, and opened it. inside was a shell instrument, Sillerax took out the instrument, walked into the dining hall, sat down in a chair by the growlithe, and started playing on it.

The notes from the instrument rung throughout the base, the song he played was about peace, calm, quiet, protection, and safety. The Song was an old song he found when he also found the instrument when he was exploring a sea cave, he found the instrument then, found the song written on the wall. he continued playing the song all the way through. Then after the song ended, Sillerax put the instrument away. He only played the Instrument when he was alone, or when everybody else was asleep.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sensei Marek
Atarip Town

Marek walked angrily. Away from the Alakazam, away from Atarip Town. He had no idea where he was going, but he felt that he needed some time to cool down and meditate. The sun still shone bright in the sky, despite the fact that it felt like they had been in that cave for hours. Marek made his way through a dense forest, pushing shrubbery and creeper plants out of his way as he angrily marched onwards. Previously, he had also tried to check on his father, but his uncle wouldn't let him in any more. Finally, Marek came upon the edge of a cliff. Beneath him, the dense forest stretched out as far as he could see, and a beautiful stream separated the forest into two. He decided that this cliff would be a good place to sit down and reflect. Marek would stay here for the next hour before finally calming down and coming to terms with what had happened. His money would not be able to buy medication for his father for long, since he had spent most of it on supplies for an earlier mission. He mostly lived off the Poke from the Crossblade Crew's joint account anyway, so he didn't care much about money up until that point. There was only one thing to do: try to keep collecting money to give to his father. It was the only thing he could do, unless he could locate the thief, which he highly doubted that he could. Still, he began his trek back to the base, through the forests. He decided that he would probably come back here from time to time to meditate.

Back