• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would Your Personalized Pokémon Heaven Be???

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if anybody has seen the American Dad episode called "Rapture's Delight" where Heaven was personalized paradise to their individual tastes... if You haven't seen it here is a synopsis http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/Rapture's_Delight

or search up youtube for "American Dad Personal Heaven" a better description is there...

now bringing Pokémon into this subject, what would your "Personalized Pokémon Heaven" be... what is you biggest dream or want in a Pokémon Heaven...

my personalized heaven would be being married to a Reshiram who loves me and protects me, flying a Moltres for transportation, being a Pokémon Veterinarian specializing in Fire Type Pokémon... Leader Falkner being my best friend, and owning a house that is Zekrom powered,

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Maybe living in Hoenn with all the Gen V pokemon and more like extra Eeveelutions? Idk but alot of stuff, it'd be freaking huge xD

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I'd either be a Pokèmon professor in any of the 5 regions and learn absolutely everything I could about every Pokèmon, or I'd be the Day Care Lady so I could come in contact with many different Pokèmon with different personalities and help bring more little Pokèmon into the world.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2016
I'd love to, simply, be a pokemon trainer who's just about to go into a world of pokemon that even Game Freak and Nintendo don't know about yet.

Mewtwomew

The fool with the plan
Years
Mine would be a mixed version of hoenn/kanto... with all of their respective pokemon... and like soneone who prevously answered, full of hot chicks. Also, all pokemon up to gen V!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
uhm . . . may be live on the Kame House away from it all with my charizard and my Meowth; wear the Dark Magician suit while flying on the back of my charizard over the ocean during the sunny days

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Quite frankly, mine would be Pokemon existing in the real world. I find that the world of Pokemon is sorely lacking in such alluring elements as automobiles, big-box retailers, causal dining restaurants, hotel chains, and Interstate highways.

Being able to journey with Pokemon behind the wheel of a car instead of having to walk would be heavenly enough, in my opinion.

Years
I'd be a member of Team Magma but still allowed to go on my own journey lol, everywhere would be really lush and green and Vaporeons would be chilling out in waterfalls lol xD There's more but I pretty much just wish I was in the pokémon world somehow, I love the simplicity of adventuring when you're 10 and having friends in the form of pokés as well as people :)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Have pokemon exist in real world. Be traveling world with my Arcanine, Aggron, Staraptor,Gardevoir, Nidoking and Marowack I guess. Train with my pokemon. Find new pikemon to battle and capture. Re organize few teams. Become stronger. Travel the world around. And have that adventure of lifetime. :D Also meet certain pokemon characters and solve the mysteries that puzLe me. :D And give those poor rocket grunts some pokemon other than rattata... :(

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I would want Pokemon to exist in the real world and continue my life in this, "Pokeheaven." I would want the Pokemon that mean the most to me on my games to come to life as well. Then I can roll in school on my Arcanine, flanked by my Venasaur and Walrein, and prove all the Pokehaters wrong.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
One were I became a professor, and spent the rest of my eternal life researching Pokemon evolution. Oh and Hoenn was my base of operations.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I will be in Heaven when Eevee can evolve into a Ghost. Until then I'm in hell, except when I'm on PokeCommunity of course.

Pillowing

A dash of luck!
Years
My pokemon heaven? Really the things I would give just to be transported into the "pokemon world" and live it out there! To me that would be the heaven all on it's own. Just work my way up there, learning about pokemon first hand, taste the berries, collecting apricorns! It would just be a dream come true to be apart of that world.

AoE-Valcar

Whovian
Years
My pokemon heaven would be having a pokemon daycare and just caring for the pokemon trainers bring in! I think it would be a very fun experience especially if two different trainers brought in pokemon that havev been considered to be "Rivals"

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Strangely according to multiverse theory and certain elements of quantum physics, each and every "heaven" we think of actually exists, not in our universe but in a multitude of infinite universes. Still a theory though..

But anyway on topic :) without a doubt i'd do the same as ash. Be like famous for your insane pokemon battles and tournaments, with an elite team of pokemon. I'd also be a poke professor for sure, and be awesome mates with prof. elm, study pokemon evolution with him.

I'd have in my party zekrom without a doubt, awesomest pokemon ever.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Yeah I would love to be a trainer about to embark on my journey :D Wish pokemon were real. How cool would that be? :)

Back