• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite elites/champions

Favorite elites/champions

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'll say Lance with his Dragons but it doesn't really matter to me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
How can Koga not be up there??

other than that, I say Phoebe, Steven, Karen and Will...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Bruno should be up there, he was in two elite fours! He really should've evolved that Onix though like in my fic...

Hoo hah! Bruno is my top fave. He's muscular and hot but he's not a lame-brain... in the anime he was smart and knowledgable about Pokemon. And when you defeat him in GSC, he keeps his speech short. But best of all, Bruno trains my favorite Pokemon type and has my favorite Pokemon in his team (Hitmonchan). It's too bad in GSC the elite's levels were so low and most of his Pokemon have low HP that he was easy to beat. REALLY needed a Steelix.

I also like Koga. Back in the RBY days I was obsessed with ninja, so when I found out there was a ninja gym leader I was excited. But his team was not that great looking and weren't swift like a team a ninja should have. It was because of Koga I made up my Ninjami Pokemon line (they were poison/fighting, but when Dark types were introduced I made the final form dark/fighting). In GSC I found it even more amazing that of all gym leaders the game chose Koga to become an elite (and his new Crobat was impressive).

Even though I'm not crazy about them, I like making Lance and Steven lovers XD

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
I like Karen the most. She is nice, pretty and she likes dark type pokemon. I like her style. Also, she has cool clothes :laugh:
Later I like Lance. What to say? He is a good looking guy^^ I like his team in R/B/Y.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i suppose i like Lorelei the most... fellow ice type trainers ^_^

(plus she's too cool in Pokemon MASTER. Btw if you haven't read Ace's Pokemon MASTER fanfic yet, you're missing out... it's a fanfic in the ranks of the real book: LOTR and HPotter in my opinions)

how come so many ppl like Lance? He's just a stupid cheater... *curses Rock Sliding Aerodactyl and Barrering Dragonite*

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I like Karen and Sydney.

I like Karen's style and her opinion about Pokemon and humans. She seems a tad cynical, but like a really cool person who gets tired of all this hype of the Pokemon world and the need to be the best.

Sydney just looks awesome and has cool Pokemon. Plus, I like his style.

Frostweaver: Do you have a link to this fic? You can PM it to me if you'd like.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't like any of them. =\ They just got in the way of my beating the game. X3;

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
frostweaver said:
i suppose i like Lorelei the most... fellow ice type trainers ^_^

(plus she's too cool in Pokemon MASTER. Btw if you haven't read Ace's Pokemon MASTER fanfic yet, you're missing out... it's a fanfic in the ranks of the real book: LOTR and HPotter in my opinions)

how come so many ppl like Lance? He's just a stupid cheater... *curses Rock Sliding Aerodactyl and Barrering Dragonite*
*cries* I luv Lance! He's soooo hot! ^^;; But still, frosty, ur my homie! ^^ *pats frosty again very hard accidentaly, as always CaRtOON picks him up and dusts him off* Sowwy, again.. ^^;;;;;;

I luv Lance, Steven, Karen, and Will! ^^ Karen and Will should get together in my opinion! O.o;; Don't ask why, I just think they'd look cute together. ^.^

I'm just so crazy about Lance! XD I want him! *whines and dances away*

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Duh... Lance, Phoebe n Lorelei for me...

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Steven, since he is a narcisist which is interesting for his charcacter. Plus, there are lots of fanart poking fun at that which is fun to search for...
Wait, I just made all Steven fans my enemy right now.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I say Karen. I like dark types and she was the most challenging fight for me in Silver. Gave my prized Golem a run for his money (Yes, a Golem. I was that crazy). Bruno on the other hand is a pathetic muscle-man who's presence in the second Elite Four I couldn't understand. I always thought Agatha deserved that place more than he did. So =P to you Bruno fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back