• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
@metapod23. I played this hack when you were halfway done with it, and it's been awhile since I checked up on your hack and I really enjoyed it and think you did a fantastic job. But my question is; When do you think it will be completely finished? I'm not trying to rush you (take all the time you need), id just rather play the full game if you know what I mean. I think the last version I played was where it ends with Misty and Togepi or something like that.
To tell you the truth there is a more update version available which completes all the events in the KANTO region till Pallet Party panic.

Years
Could anyone tell me how to get to Seafoam island? Current is too strong in Palette twon to swim, and I don't have a raft/surf. I assume I need to go some other way, but where?

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
hey im not shure if this will help but cant you use pikachus routing code from pokemon yellow for the version

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
From the looks of it this is planned to end at the Rivalry Revival so the end of Kanto, is their any possibility will we get to move to Johto?

Pinta77

Looks very interesting! I just downloaded the beta. I will play it tonight :)

Years
Could anyone tell me how to get to Seafoam island? Current is too strong in Palette twon to swim, and I don't have a raft/surf. I assume I need to go some other way, but where?
You are doing wrong here bro. Coz the hack is an anime based. you have to do many events pass that exam test so that the boat on the harbour will finally ride you there

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
thank you that's a great hack. but i can't pass sabrina. i'm ****ing dumb. my raichu forgot thunder wave and... please help.

Years
You are doing wrong here bro. Coz the hack is an anime based. you have to do many events pass that exam test so that the boat on the harbour will finally ride you there

I was asking how to get to Seafoam island, not Cinnabar. I said that Oak was telling me to go to Seafoam to meet some Professor. Anyway, I got the raft from the old man on Cinnabar and solved it myself, so nevermind.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
btw i know it says that teachy tv is broken, but i used it nothing has gone wrong.
Could it cause problems lateR?
or should i load the saved game before i used it to be safe?

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
hey i found a glitch in this game when you get to aerodactyl then you get togepis egg well just go down the same hole as when you first met aeradactyl then go to him fight him then get another togepi egg ive only done it twice but im pretty sure it will make more than two

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
btw i know it says that teachy tv is broken, but i used it nothing has gone wrong.
Could it cause problems lateR?
or should i load the saved game before i used it to be safe?
Well... since the bug is freezing the game by using the Teachy TV, if it did not happen then you should safely continue.

hey i found a glitch in this game when you get to aerodactyl then you get togepis egg well just go down the same hole as when you first met aeradactyl then go to him fight him then get another togepi egg ive only done it twice but im pretty sure it will make more than two
Yeah, it's a known fact. But I don't think having 2 Togepi eggs somehow helps.

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Can someone pls help me?
Ive already played this Game.
Today i wanted to play this game one more time and i downloaded the Patch and everything i needed, the Patcher and the Rom.

But after i have patched the Game and started it, i got a White Screen!!
Save Typ is on Flash 128k.

:(
(sry for my Bad English)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
metapod, are you going to continue ash's adventure through johto ? =D it will be very cool =D

DOA_Hitomi

Deadly Rocket Executive
Years
Tools

Great Hack, I'm wondering what program you used to make the HM Tools like the Hatchet and Pickaxe? It's very cool and would love to recreate it in my Personal Pokemon Hack. I've always hated the HM's like Cut and Surf.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
Does 3.6.1 (or the current release) have a method to evolve Kadabra in-game? I'd like to make sure before I spend the time training one up :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
In Pokemon Editor it says the condition to evolve it is Happiness during day

Think its a bug unless their is a day/night system in this rom? unless its all just day(since pokemon editor has happeniss and happeniss day/night)

Last edited:
Back