• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
Years
Hey people. I just thought I'd get some opinions of my Trainer Card down below. I made it and I figure I might start up a Trainer Card thread if you guys think it's OK.

KitTC.png

The Trainer sprite was half-custom made by me (I only recoloured it). Hope you guys like it.

Years

Attachments

• Card12-23.psd
    283 KB · Views: 3
  • 2rw1gqw.png
    2rw1gqw.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
do you guys know a good image hosting site? not photobucket because it does that account inactive for 90 days thing and i use imageshack but it has bugs, it deletes images alone, i dont know why.

samu

hard like whiplash
Years
I haven't made a T-Card in some... 5 years? >_> at least.

They look far better than they used to though. aha

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Made a new TC layout, not sure what else to tweak or add so I went simple with it.

2435mbb.png

As always CnC welcome.

I like the simplicity of it.

However, I'd suggest adding something to the left of the trainer, like Badges (even if they're overdone), Pokemon Icons/OW sprites, pokeballs, or something like the trainer and their partner pokemon OWs.

Also: Make sure you have enough room for trainer sprites such as Palmer - Taller than the average trainer. Otherwise it just gets messy, unless you make sure you only use trainers small enough.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Hmm, I was thinking about maybe something along a pokedex for a new card...I'm still trying to figure out how to work it in my mind. Maybe the 'screen' could have a larger sprite..?

hmm.

I know this aint like your rest (which are amazing) but heres a rough poedex card?
idk why i made tihs but here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back