• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dekorora Arc

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm curious about that one. Isn't Jirachi supposed to wake up only every 1000 years or something? But I guess they're completely doing away with any notion that the movies might be vaguely related to anime canon. That makes me kind of sad.

Years
I'm curious about that one. Isn't Jirachi supposed to wake up only every 1000 years or something? But I guess they're completely doing away with any notion that the movies might be vaguely related to anime canon. That makes me kind of sad.
Yup I think they will over look that theory related with Jirachi and will just show him by the other way around. Boy after so many episodes the franchised finally started to look upon some old Pokes which makes me happy

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Still though. It does make me sad that they're just straight up screwing with the timelines and completely shunning the movies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Heatran? Haven't seen anything about that.

So, so, I saw the preview for Da! episode 3 and I don't know what's happening really but it involves a choroneko and Dent being a detective so it's going to be a damn good time <3 And it also looks intriguing and kind of plot-heavy so I hope the subbers get to it soon ;;

Years
Heatran? Haven't seen anything about that.

So, so, I saw the preview for Da! episode 3 and I don't know what's happening really but it involves a choroneko and Dent being a detective so it's going to be a damn good time <3 And it also looks intriguing and kind of plot-heavy so I hope the subbers get to it soon ;;
I was just joking you know but I heard a rumor it is coming in Jirachi's episode. Also I really missed Dent becoming these sort of Detective thing for a long time

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
If it did it'd probably be pretty ignored again haha. But yeah I've missed Dent-centric episodes. He really hasn't gotten many where they've let him show off his knowledge of his passions lately.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, it turned out to be... not the most important tournament haha. I was thinking it'd be a dramatic tournament arc again rather than a one-episode deal.

Apart from that, there's a new title! BW129: The Pirate King of the Decolora Archipelago!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
D'ya reckon we'll get any captures during this arc? I mean... come on, at least make it attainably worth it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'd rather have more development for existing Pokémon than any new captures tbh. We haven't really gotten much besides Tepig and Excadrill's dramatic pasts and Axew/Scraggy gradually growing up.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I hope ash gets at least 1 more pokemon is this arc. Hopefully a sableye, i do want to see one of his pokemon evolve though.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
To this point, I'm not so worried about evolutions, but, I do agree that more pokemon needs more development, rather than being battle bots (ie. Ash's Boldore and Palpitoad). Actually, I'd love to see more development from Ash's Snivy. She was abandoned, right? In some way, I hope that maybe Ash can meet her former trainer.

Better yet... maybe we'll see some more familiar trainer faces in this tournament, or generally in this arc?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think Snivy's story was that she had abandoned her trainer, but even so... what happened to that poor kid? Did they go back to Juniper crying for a new starter, or did they already have a Pokémon to continue on with? How did a little kid cope with probably their first Pokémon straight up ditching them? I'd like some expansion on that now that I think about it wow.

I'd also like to see more Pokémon interaction. It seems like the only ones that wander 'round outside their Pokéballs randomly are Oshawott, Pika, and Axew. They don't seem to bring everyone out for mealtimes or relaxing play or any training. ;;

And yeah familiar faces please! Bianca and Stephan should come by at some point at least. Actually they should show up together because Bianca would get horribly lost by herself. ACTUALLY better yet- the ending shows all the rivals being in touch. If there's a tournament or something they should all hop on a boat and go over there. <33

Back