• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years

The Leave/Return/Account Switch Thread

About this thread...

As you can probably guess from the title, the purpose of this thread is to announce your hiatus or return to the community. If you're leaving the forum permanently, going on a two week break to get life priorities straightened out, or simply taking a short leave to study for finals, this is your place! You are also allowed to announce if you've switched accounts here.

Keep in mind that both the official site rules and Meet & Greet rules apply here, so please be courteous.

NEW RULE (04/23/2013): Please take all personal issues with other forum members to private message. We wish to keep the negativity and drama in this thread to a minimum. Thus, if you think that it can be discussed privately, then please opt to do so rather than discussing it publicly. If any further help is requested, please PM the moderator.

Remember that you are able to create a re-introduction thread if you've been gone and haven't posted for over thirty (30) days. You can post here if you're not keen on making a thread, however; it's up to you! A thread is just encouraged but in no way required.

Please don't ask questions here, as this is a thread to announce your leave and return to the forum. Feel free to check out the PokeCommunity Support & Feedback section for help!

To any future posters of this thread, I wish you luck with all of your future endeavors! <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello all, I'm sorry to say me & my sis, Akuroma might be away for one week due to exams. My sis is at camp & once she comes back, it's 3 days away from our exam so maybe we I might still come for half an hour but she'll be gone. Sorry guys.

Years
Hello all, I'm sorry to say me & my sis, Akuroma might be away for one week due to exams. My sis is at camp & once she comes back, it's 3 days away from our exam so maybe we I might still come for half an hour but she'll be gone. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear about that, I wish you and your sister good luck.

Remember, Hikari and all your other PC friends will be here when you get back.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hey Mid I'm about to post my leave post too I'll miss you guys good luck with your exams and yes we will be here <3

Well I've dreaded this day for a while and it makes me very sad to say this but I think it's time for Diablo to leave PC until HSC is finished. :( :( :( .
I have to give my laptop in to my school tomorrow as I was just hiring it for my studies so I will be alot less active more like inactive. I finish HSC early November and after that I will buy a laptop on my own. I have the Pokecommunity app on my phone so I will try to go on only to reply to VM's or PM's and that's about it but I can't promise it either.

It upsets me to leave cos I feel like I'm leaving everything I've worked for behind. My beautiful friends and all the users I talked too love you guys to the fullest and I will be back. Another thing now that I am leaving my chances of getting the PC is my life emblem is hanging by a thread but when I come back for it that will be my priority number 1.

So Imma end this by saying loved this place and thank you PC for a great time and good fun I sure will miss you guys and the place ;(

Last edited:
Years
Hey Mid I'm about to post my leave post too I'll miss you guys good luck with your exams and yes we will be here <3

Well I've dreaded this day for a while and it makes me very sad to say this but I think it's time for Diablo to leave PC until HSC is finished. :( :( :( .
I have to give my laptop in to my school tomorrow as I was just hiring it for my studies so I will be alot less active more like inactive. I finish HSC early November and after that I will buy a laptop on my own. I have the Pokecommunity app on my phone so I will try to go on only to reply to VM's or PM's and that's about it but I can't promise it either.

It upsets me to leave cos I feel like I'm leaving everything I've worked for behind. My beautiful friends and all the users I talked too love you guys to the fullest and I will be back. Another thing now that I am leaving my chances of getting the PC is my life emblem is hanging by a thread but when I come back for it that will be my priority number 1.

So Imma end this by saying loved this place and thank you PC for a great time and good fun I sure will miss you guys and the place ;(

That's so sad, but I know studies are always someone's No.1 priority.

I hope you come back briefly for my birthday (October 1st) cos I need someone fun to celebrate it with.

But don't worry, Hikari and all your PC buddies will be here when you get back but I'll promise to make sure Other/Pokemon Trivia is still fun to visit. I'll also take care of all the newbies for you, OK?

It's just that the boys will lose a competitor in The Gender Race though.

Hikari misses you already... sob. :(

TY

Daym, who i need now to conversate with here besides Hikari and ShinyUmbreon...

i got this year exams but that is in April, but good luck with the HSC mate

Your Eastsider mate, Shadow

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
Years
Hello everyone!

I have been away since like April last year. Liofe got very very hectic with deaths and moving and sickness and a whole lot of other stuff that just got in the way of my posting. But I am back now and looking forward to posting lots and lots and lots!

:)

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
I Will Not Be Here For Quite A While Now Because of Collage and stuff So Good Bye

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Diablo that's sad to hear. You will be missed badly, but studies should come first.
Good luck bud and can't wait to see you when you can.

TY

Well, looks like im taking a break aswell, and now its for real...
ill be gone for a unknown time, who knows i might not return...
It hurts me a lot to say goodbye (yea... even Shadow haz trouble with that lol)... but i have exams this year and i need to focus a lot... last year was really close for me...

Well, since im bad at making ending lines... yea im really bad at it... so i wont do it...

Shadow... "Eastsider in heart and drums"

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Hey, Pedro here! I am not going to be on alot anymore because school is back and all and I haven't been able to find the time to get on. I will try to get on as much as possible. Sorry guys. D:

De La Soul - Me Myself and I

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my exams are coming near. i really have to focus on them.
They are only 21 days away so.........
i'll try to come online once in a while
bye guyz :'( :'( :'(
see ya'll later~

Years
my exams are coming near. i really have to focus on them.
They are only 21 days away so.........
i'll try to come online once in a while
bye guyz :'( :'( :'(
see ya'll later~

Hey, Pedro here! I am not going to be on alot anymore because school is back and all and I haven't been able to find the time to get on. I will try to get on as much as possible. Sorry guys. D:

De La Soul - Me Myself and I

Well, looks like im taking a break aswell, and now its for real...
ill be gone for a unknown time, who knows i might not return...
It hurts me a lot to say goodbye (yea... even Shadow haz trouble with that lol)... but i have exams this year and i need to focus a lot... last year was really close for me...

Well, since im bad at making ending lines... yea im really bad at it... so i wont do it...

Shadow... "Eastsider in heart and drums"

I see so many people have studies right now.

HIKARI IS GONNA MISS YOU GUYS... :(

Years
I also will be leaving... :(
I haven't been focusing a wonderful 500 page book and my pokemon games and I have to push myself to play because I haven't been into it in the past 2 weeks so I would like to focus on other things! I will return on 9/8/12!

Ayselipera

I want everyone to know that I have recently ventured into the world of sexy sex forums and have come to realize that they are more suited to my sexy nature. As much as I have tried to spread sexiness all over PC I see now that it is hopeless and the only way for me to truly spread my sexy ways is to do it with people of my own kind (a.k.a normal people)

Farewell and may our paths never cross again!

Years
I want everyone to know that I have recently ventured into the world of sexy sex forums and have come to realize that they are more suited to my sexy nature. As much as I have tried to spread sexiness all over PC I see now that it is hopeless and the only way for me to truly spread my sexy ways is to do it with people of my own kind (a.k.a normal people)

Farewell and may our paths never cross again!

Bye Ayselipera, enjoy your retirement from Pokemon and you will be missed by everyone at PC.

Goodbye and farewell.

- Hikari10

droomph

weeb
Years
Um well

For some reasons undisclosed I'm feeling down in general, so I have lost my interest in quite a lot of things, like eagerly jotting down notes about CSS and replying to other people.

I still have a commitment to Pokémon and PC, though! I'll be around in my own clubs, keeping things running, and occasionally I'll reply or something if I find something I like.

Sooo not much of a goodbye rather than "this is why I'm not around that much". So VM if you want to talk! I still have interest in that.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hi, everyone, I'll be gone for an unknown time, I've an internet problems, I can't use internet...
I'll back until my internet is useable again...
I'm using school computer and this is my last week of school...
I'll have long boring holidays cuz I missed you guys... :(

Farewell, but not forever...
I promise, I'll come back soon! (sob)

Back