• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★~Project ★Revamp'd and Devamp'd Dex~★ ★

Years
Wartortle done:

1zqvxy1.png
ie2tug.png

I posted both the resized and unresized versions because I think that the resized one looks a bit wierd. Choose the one you like.

When you enlargen the sprites, they become 2x-sized pixels. You have to edit mostly the whole sprite so it's in its regular resolution and with the increase of size. Enlarge then clean up.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
When you enlargen the sprites, they become 2x-sized pixels. You have to edit mostly the whole sprite so it's in its regular resolution and with the increase of size. Enlarge then clean up.

Not to worry. I'll take care of the fixing part because I also have to play a fairly good role in contributing it anyway. So as soon as I finish fixing it, I'll add it up; until then I suggest working on the next Pokémon.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Why not for Wynaut and Wobbuffet?
SFG2Fhx.png
IW1F9LH.png

Wynaut and Wobbuffet(Resized) Devamped

Oh my god, they're awesome. You've resized them excellently. Just added them.

---EDIT---
Finished Wartorle. How's it?

Wartortle-revamp_zps2baba2da.png

I will add this tomorrow after checking colors and stuff

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Give Bronzor and Voltorb some love.
PaFEk2a.png
Ybpm2ox.png

Resized and Devamped.

On a side note, I thought that the revamped Wartortle could use more work so...
90dmV6t.png

Great! Your contributions are nice! And you figured the flaws in my sprite before I did! For that you have my thanks...

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Took all morning but here is
nEra6TF.png
ji4eoTC.png

Rayquaza (Resized and Devamped - Both GSC and RBG style)

You are a very skilled devamper/revamper. And a side note : I think this project need only use one type of devamp style; preferably GSC, since they had two colours.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
You are a very skilled devamper/revamper. And a side note : I think this project need only use one type of devamp style; preferably GSC, since they had two colours.

RBY has two colours too but the fact is that RBY uses two shades of the same colour rather than two different colours.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
RBY has two colours too but the fact is that RBY uses two shades of the same colour rather than two different colours.

Exactly my point. Anyhow, I think we should refrain from talking more of the subject here, since these kind of things are usually for General Pixel Art Discussion Thread.

Oh, I didn't post just to tell that.

I'm saying that I'm going perfectify/resize all earlier revamps/devamps submitted by our fellow contributors before making any new ones. But you can go ahead and make new ones if you want~

Back