• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freedom Through Domination: The Team Plasma Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Freedom Through Domination
team-plasma-logo.png

The Team Plasma Fan Club

Introduction
Welcome to Team Plasma! I am your glorious leader, Sage Ghetsis, and together we will create a new world, a perfect world, where no one has Pokemon but Team Plasma!

Theatrics aside, I made this club because Team Plasma is my favorite team in the Pokemon series. Being the huge Gen 5 nerd that I am, I couldn't leave the void open and had to make this club for others like myself.

Club Guidlines
1. Please follow all Pokecommunity and Pokemon Club rules.
2. Respect each other, regardless of opinions.
3. Post with substance. Don't just post "Teem Plazma 4 lyfe!"
4. Anyone is free to start a new topic, and you are encouraged to do so.
5. Please use the sign up if you intend to join. Include the word "Plasbad" in your sign up post to confirm you read the rules.
6. Do not bash Team Plasma, or other teams. Make coherent criticisms rather than just posting hate.

Username:
Member Icon:
Plasma Pokemon:

Current Discussion Topics
4. Ex-Plasma vs Neo Plasma! Which one do you like better, the traditional Plasma that follows N, or the more sinister Plasma that fights for world domination!? And why?

Old Discussions
Spoiler:

Members

GhetsisIcon_zpsec4f1575.png
scN0f.gif
1gLjE.gif

Sage Ghetsis

OldGruntFIcon_zps56a885f7.png
461.gif
134.gif

Eevee

NeoGruntFIcon_zpsec4f1575.png
471.gif
0czxA.gif

Orianna

OldGruntMIcon_zpsaa803a94.png
454.gif
110.gif

Fairy Tale~

042.gif
197.gif

TeunCornflakes

136.gif
YQGFz.gif

Sheep

217.gif
392.gif

Olli

376.gif

Peitharchia

NeoGruntMIcon_zpsd642c50e.png
478.gif
134.gif

Magic Guard

PlasmaBadgeIcon_zps57a5c1d4.png
uj6xq.gif
227.gif

Feraligatr13

Member Icons
At sign up you get to choose an icon to represent you as a member of Team Plasma.

Standard Icons:

Male Team Plasma Grunt
A classic appearance for the male members of Team Plasma. Shows Loyalty to the King, N.

Female Team Plasma Grunt
A classic appearance for the female members of Team Plasma. Shows Loyalty to the King, N.

Male Neo Plasma Grunt
An outfit inspired by the Shadow Triad for male members of Team Plasma. Shows Loyalty to Sage Ghetsis.

Female Neo Plasma Grunt
An outfit inspired by the Shadow Triad for female members of Team Plasma. Shows Loyalty to Sage Ghetsis.

PlasmaBadgeIcon_zps57a5c1d4.png

Team Plasma Badge
A fashionable option for those of you who don't have a gender or lost your genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident.

Special Icons:

GhetsisIcon_zpsec4f1575.png

Sage Ghetsis
A perfect icon reserved for the perfect Sage Ghetsis!

NIcon_zps0c21ac8e.png

N Harmonia
The King of Team Plasma. Reserved for use by a co owner of this club.

CorlessIcon_zpsec4f1575.png

Colress
Neo Plasma's chief scientist. Reserved for special members.

ShadowTriadIcon_zps212cab1b.png

Shadow Triad
Ghetsis' personal servants, trained in the art of the assassin. Reserved for special members.

PlasmaEliteIcon_zpsdf3d9046.png

Team Plasma Elite
The highest of the high, Team Plasma's most elite members. Reserved for special members.

Team Plasma Pokemon
Each member gets 2 Pokemon for their party. I have included Plasma Pokemon from the TCG for variety.
020.gif
042.gif
081.gif
082.gif
088.gif
089.gif
109.gif
110.gif
134.gif
135.gif
136.gif
143.gif
169.gif
196.gif
197.gif
208.gif
215.gif
217.gif
224.gif
227.gif
284.gif
302.gif
319.gif
336.gif
362.gif
369.gif
375.gif
376.gif
389.gif
392.gif
441.gif
452.gif
454.gif
461.gif
462.gif
470.gif
471.gif
474.gif
478.gif
479.gif
479-wash.gif
504.gif
505.gif
509.gif
510.gif
537.gif
544.gif
545.gif
551.gif
552.gif
553.gif
559.gif
560.gif
563.gif
568.gif
569.gif
584.gif
589.gif
590.gif
591.gif
593.gif
593f.gif
599.gif
600.gif
604.gif
605.gif
606.gif
609.gif
614.gif
615.gif
621.gif
624.gif
625.gif
626.gif
632.gif
633.gif
637.gif

Special Team Plasma Pokemon
These Pokemon are reserved to be awarded to special members of Team Plasma.
144.gif
145.gif
146.gif
249.gif
354.gif
359.gif
386.gif
483.gif
484.gif
485.gif
487.gif
571.gif
601.gif
617.gif
635.gif
641-therian.gif
642-therian.gif
643.gif
644.gif
646.gif
646-black.gif
646-white.gif
649.gif
649.gif

Last edited:

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I love the beginning to their theme c: It's so catchy! >w<

Username: Eevee
Member Icon: Female Team Plasma Grunt Because I'm your average joe
Plasma Pokemon: Weavile and Vaporeon, go!

Plasbad is bad

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I love the beginning to their theme c: It's so catchy! >w<

Username: Eevee
Member Icon: Female Team Plasma Grunt Because I'm your average joe
Plasma Pokemon: Weavile and Vaporeon, go!

Plasbad is bad
Welcome to Team Plasma! I have added you to the list of members.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hai pair!
I'm not that huge a fan of Team Plasma, but *-*

Username: [Supporter]Orianna[/Supporter]
Member Icon: Iunno, I be too sleepy to choose c.c You choose a purdy one for me:V
Plasma Pokémon: Glaceon & Chandelure

And wut the heck is a plasbad? c.c

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I love team plasma!
Being as i used to own the team plasma club.
My icon: Team plasma grunt Well i know im gonna be active but ya have to start somwhere!
My two pokemon: Toxicroak and wheezing.
Plasbad

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well I guess I'll start it off.

1. Team Plasma in the beginning. It is strongly hinted at in Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 that Team Plasma has been around far longer than the 2 years the games exist in. What do you think Team Plasma was like in the very early years, and how do you think they avoided being meddled with previously?

I personally was pretty shocked when there was mention of the Purrloin being stolen at, from what I can tell was, more than 2 years before BW2. I think Team Plasma was probably very passive in the very earliest years, and through time Ghetsis knew that it would seem that more drastic measures needed to be taken in the eyes of the grunts no one was listening to. The stolen Purrloin though seems to have been taken by the Shadow Triad specifically, so maybe it wasn't so much an early Plasma action but more the Shadow Triad doing some kind of work for Ghetsis.

2. Regardless of Ghetsis' intentions in establishing Team Plasma, how just do you think Team Plasma's goal of freeing all Pokemon from trainers truly is? How many Team Plasma members do you think believe they are doing the right thing?

Personally, I think they have the wrong view on things, but I can't say I don't see where they're coming from. I mean many people irl have compared Pokemon Battles to dog fighting, but plenty of people don't, and the fact of the matter is that it would be a really dangerous world if you didn't have a Pokemon. In fact, if Team Plasma's dream were realized I feel like it would severely limit humanity's progression.

So yeah, feel free to give thoughts guys!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
1. Team Plasma in the beginning. It is strongly hinted at in Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 that Team Plasma has been around far longer than the 2 years the games exist in. What do you think Team Plasma was like in the very early years, and how do you think they avoided being meddled with previously?

I honestly think that, at first, there were justa handful of people that shared Ghetsis' ideals and they decided to form a little group. So their early years would have been all about recruiting and trying to find more people that shared their ideals.

2. Regardless of Ghetsis' intentions in establishing Team Plasma, how just do you think Team Plasma's goal of freeing all Pokemon from trainers truly is? How many Team Plasma members do you think believe they are doing the right thing?

I think team Plasma's goal is... well, opressive to say the least. Because, the way I see it, Pokémon aren't forced to battle, they LOVE to battle. And not everyone uses them for battles anyways. I'm not so sure many of the grunts even know what's going on other than bits and pieces. Those that know more, probably do believe they are doing the right thing though.

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
When I did my Blastoise Solo Run through White, I really loved the storyline and everything. Of course, that was mainly because of Team Plasma. Of course I will join!

Username: TeunCornflakes
Member Icon: Male Grunt, since, I just did a quick playthrough of Generation 5 once...
Plasma Pokemon: Golbat and Umbreon

I've yet to do Black 2 or White 2, but I do want to play that, let's say, Plasbadly.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
TEAM PLASMA IS OFFICIALLY DISBANDED ERRYBODY! WE GOT THWARTED BY TEENAGERS SO BY THE RULES OF THE POKEMON WORLD WE ARE REQUIRED TO DISBAND!

Years
Username: Sheep
Member Icon:

Plasma Pokemon:
136.gif
625.gif

I have arrived to the club!

Regardless of Ghetsis' intentions in establishing Team Plasma, how just do you think Team Plasma's goal of freeing all Pokemon from trainers truly is? How many Team Plasma members do you think believe they are doing the right thing?

I've always been under the assumption that there was a lot of pressure from their leaders/boss to behave and act a certain way. That and, as stated, their views on what is "good" for Pokemon isn't really the right view. They have good intentions but are doing it the entirely wrong way to the point where they don't care what the consequences will be along the way as long as they get their desired future.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Before signing up, I gotta clarify, that I don't actually know that much about Team Plasma's history and the events they've taken part in within B/W, since I haven't actually played those games. What draws me the most to this club is the whole purpose of the team. Well, the claimed purpose, since Ghetsis' intentions were different than what the team's supposed plans were haha. But yeah, the intention of separating humans and Pokémon, at least to the extent where they aren't used for battle, is probably one of the best goals any of the villainous teams have had imo. It's also honestly been a debate that's followed the Pokemon franchise ever since it was established on whether or not the games endorsed fighting with animals. So yeah, it kinda works against their case when they make Team Plasma the villains haha.

Username: Olli
Member Icon:

Plasma Pokemon: Ursaring and Infernape

Regardless of Ghetsis' intentions in establishing Team Plasma, how just do you think Team Plasma's goal of freeing all Pokemon from trainers truly is? How many Team Plasma members do you think believe they are doing the right thing?

As I mentioned, their goal of "liberating" all Pokemon is what makes me like the team. Not that I'd want it to happen, because pfftt, what fun would a world without Pokemon battles be, right. But it's a really noble cause, and one of the more pure ones among the teams we've seen. But like Sheep mentioned, they're going about doing it the wrong way. The fact that they battle with Pokemon in an attempt to stop is both hypocritical and counter-productive, since it won't look like that's actually what they're trying to achieve. But like Sheep also mentioned, that's probably what the leaders have commanded them to do, namely Ghetsis.

I honestly think a good chunk might have joined the team for the reason that was advertised. I'm also sure a lot of them might have left the team due to the ways they went about achieving their goals, so I'd say most of the ones that were actually fought in the games were either in on Ghetsis' true plans, or just thought they could abuse the power they got, etc. But I'm certain a lot of them truly wanted the best for Pokemon :p

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Welcome to the club, guys! Very glad to get new members.
The fact that they battle with Pokemon in an attempt to stop is both hypocritical and counter-productive, since it won't look like that's actually what they're trying to achieve. But like Sheep also mentioned, that's probably what the leaders have commanded them to do, namely Ghetsis.
What's really interesting is that in a flashback in BW2, if you use the Memory Link, where it shows N releasing his Pokemon as he always does, a Plasma Grunt is actually going to do the same becasue of how much he believe's in N's cause. N actually stops him, knowing that the only way that they can keep fighting is with Pokemon. It's the world they live in, and they're kinda forced to be hypocritical in order to try and move their goals forward.

Also, Fairy Tale~ made this if anyone wants to use it:
vgvb_gbbbnbnb_nbnbnbnmnmnb_by_goatman64-d7c5qeq.png

I think it's about time for a new discussion question, so how about this?

In Black 2 and White 2, the Team Plasma uniform has clearly had a major makeover. In fact, it seems to strongly resemble the Shadow Triad. Is this simply a result of a more sinister Team Plasma, or are the Shadow Triad in charge of the grunts now, training them etc.?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Member Icon: Female Plasma Grunt.
Plasma Pokemon: Metagross.

In Black 2 and White 2, the Team Plasma uniform has clearly had a major makeover. In fact, it seems to strongly resemble the Shadow Triad. Is this simply a result of a more sinister Team Plasma, or are the Shadow Triad in charge of the grunts now, training them etc.?
Old Plasma is gone; after the occurrences in Black and White, I'm sure all of them had quit. In B2/W2, I think Ghetsis might have hired Shadow Traid again, but this time, turned them into the new Team Plasma. Later, more people were hired, expanding the crew. :b

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I love Team Plasma so I'd love to join,
Username: ShadowGreninja
Member Icon:

Team Plasma Pokemon:
478.gif
134.gif

Possibly, I think that Ghetsis is too busy to train the grunts right now, with searching for the legendary pokemon and all. Probably assigned the Shadow Triad that job, it makes sense, so I think it's likely.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Username: Feraligatr13
Member Icon: Team Plasma Badge, since I obviously have no gender
Plasma Pokemon: Seismitoad and Skarmory

Plasbad.

3. In Black 2 and White 2, the Team Plasma uniform has clearly had a major makeover. In fact, it seems to strongly resemble the Shadow Triad. Is this simply a result of a more sinister Team Plasma, or are the Shadow Triad in charge of the grunts now, training them etc.?

I'd have to agree with the former. The Shadow Triad was a major part of the original Team Plasma. You end up seeing the Shadow Triad numerous times in Black/White. You really don't see them at all in Black/White 2 except in a Memory Link, if I remember correctly. You see a large amount of influence from Ghetsis in BW2 with being sinister. Plus, it would make sense that since the good faction of Team Plasma kept the traditional uniforms, the other faction should differentiate themselves from being associated with the good faction, and in the process, they looked more sinister.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years

Old Plasma is gone; after the occurrences in Black and White, I'm sure all of them had quit. In B2/W2, I think Ghetsis might have hired Shadow Traid again, but this time, turned them into the new Team Plasma. Later, more people were hired, expanding the crew. :b

Welcome to the club! Sage ghetsis will add you to the list soon.

I love Team Plasma so I'd love to join,
Member Icon:

Team Plasma Pokemon:
461.gif
and
454.gif

You need to answer the current topic!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years

Plasbad.

3. In Black 2 and White 2, the Team Plasma uniform has clearly had a major makeover. In fact, it seems to strongly resemble the Shadow Triad. Is this simply a result of a more sinister Team Plasma, or are the Shadow Triad in charge of the grunts now, training them etc.?

I'd have to agree with the former. The Shadow Triad was a major part of the original Team Plasma. You end up seeing the Shadow Triad numerous times in Black/White. You really don't see them at all in Black/White 2 except in a Memory Link, if I remember correctly. You see a large amount of influence from Ghetsis in BW2 with being sinister. Plus, it would make sense that since the good faction of Team Plasma kept the traditional uniforms, the other faction should differentiate themselves from being associated with the good faction, and in the process, they looked more sinister.

Welcome! Sage ghetsis will also be adding you to the list soon.

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Welcome to the club! Sage ghetsis will add you to the list soon.

You need to answer the current topic!

Ok I answered it! Sorry I forgot about that part lol ^_^
Plasbad!:P

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Member Icon:

Team Plasma Pokemon:
478.gif
134.gif

Welcome to the club, I have added you guys.

To answer my own question, it's kind of my own head canon that the Shadow Triad are more involved with the grunts now. Which actually could be supported by what was said earlier about them not appearing as much in the sequel games. It could easily be that they were more preoccupied with other things.

Anyway, let's try something different

Ex-Plasma vs Neo Plasma! Which one do you like better, the traditional Plasma that follows N, or the more sinister Plasma that fights for world domination!? And why?

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Welcome to the club, I have added you guys.

To answer my own question, it's kind of my own head canon that the Shadow Triad are more involved with the grunts now. Which actually could be supported by what was said earlier about them not appearing as much in the sequel games. It could easily be that they were more preoccupied with other things.

Anyway, let's try something different

Ex-Plasma vs Neo Plasma! Which one do you like better, the traditional Plasma that follows N, or the more sinister Plasma that fights for world domination!? And why?

Tough question...but I'm gonna have to say the team that follows N, because I like their goal more. I think Pokemon liberation was a noble goal. I like Neo Plasma's outfits better though ^_^

Oh btw I had some userbars made by xVaporeon earlier for some Team Plasma characters and It just dawned upon me that you might want to use them here for special members or something, here they are if you're interested:

shadowgreninja_zps7e71d08a.gif

shadowgreninja-2_zps6902fc75.gif

shadowgreninja-3_zps70e4e6cc.gif

I could also request some smaller ones for regular members if you want:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back