• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Word Games

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I apologise again for all the mistakes! Just letting everyone know that everyone only as 96 minutes to PM their entries, as I have to go through them and I want to post results before I go to work, thank you to all participants.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
I can't get the last 2 word searches and last crossword in. Sorry, homework dragged me down, atleast I got the rest.

Years
So it's too late to send in answers? I guess I kinda misunderstood how long time you had. Oh well, I still had fun with the puzzles anyway. xD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Sorry for not getting around to posting yesterday, it as been hard to communicate with my co-host and I go back to school today.

Anyway the following will receive the following, feel free to PM any questions.

35i0pqd.png

Puzzling Participant
You still had a few pieces to go, but thanks for joining us for PCX and playing some Word Games.
AlexOzzyCake
Myrrhman
miakalina
Luigi-San
Griffinbane
jimsta
ZachLMedia
glitchguy
MIAU
Umbr30n
Aryan143
TheFallenUmbreon
Olli97
Virtual Headache
Avishka
Cosmotone8
Cid
Brendino
MidnightShine
Retro Bug

3461ddt.png

Puzzling Paragon
You solved ALL the puzzles in PCX's Word Games. Strut around with your head held high.
Sector Revenge
Iloveeevee

I'll post sectors answers also.
Spoiler:

Back