• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden sun: The dark Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
It all starts twenty years later, when the Golden Sun was summoned...................

Since the destruction of Vale, the people started making a new village. One the can replace Vale. The people called the new village Vate, the village of miracles. But as time passed strange events began to occur. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and other horrific events happened on a regular bassis. Why was all this happening? Because the village of Vate was being attacked. Attacked by a powerful man named Alex. He took over the village and captured Isaac, Gerat, Felix, and Ivan.

Things seemed hopeless. But one day the wise one told a chosen few about the lighthouses and Golden Sun. "I, the wise one, have seen the future. I have seen the world being destroyed." The wise one paused and looked at each of the chosen in turn. "I also see that you, the chosen, can beat the Dark Demon, Alex." The people gathered around the wise one, the chosen, looked at him in disbelief. Chosen? Destined to defeat Alex? Alex the Dark Demon? But the wise one was never wrong. And now that they knew of their fate, they were ready to accept the challenge.
Now in the Rp, you are one of those persons. (thanks to alana for modifying this plot)

Now you can fill this. I know im not good in plots, but later i can turn the story to one super cool story.

Rules : No god characters. You can start like the strongest but at the end you will be the weakest.
Have fun.

Name:
Apparence:
Weapons:
Element : Water, fire, wind, and Earth.
Story: (optional)
Title: (optional) The title can be like the Beast, the hurricane. someting lie that.

Last edited:

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
Name: Jak
Apparence: White cloths and black hair
Weapons: Staff
Element : Wind
Title: Typhoon

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
Name: Kyo
Apparence: He is tall, with black cloathes and a white band in his right arm. He have long hair, blue eyes.
Weapons: Long sword.
Element : Earth
Story: Will be discovered through the Rp.
Title: Chaotic man.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Name:
Becouse I can....

Name: Phillis
Apparence:
tetsuo.jpg

Weapons: pike staff,(a long staff that is cut in three peaces that go together quickly and easaly)
Element : Ice, (can I be Ice... if not then wind...)
Story: I'll tell it one of thies days....
Title: DragonMaster, ( I have some pride issuse becouse of this so....)

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
OoC: C-c-calm down!

IC: After the wise one leaved. The chosens were assigned with a mission. "Lalivero, maybe there could be some hope." That was the final words of the wise one.

Next day....

"Hey!!" Kyo shouted to the cat that waked him up. He stand up. "No! I forgot today i will part to my new adventure!" Kyo got up, and got out of his house.

When he came out of the house, he saw 4 of his new companions. "Hey, sorry. I oversleep. Now we can leave." Kyo said like a funny guy. When he turned arround he saw all the persons of their village.

"At last you have wake up kid!" "Hey come one Kyo!" The people shouted to Kyo.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Phillis smiles and pokes Kyo in the shoulder, "As you said lets get going..." He says gruffly, "and lets hurry my clouths are going out of stile..." everyone knew they already where.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
"Oh come on now...they aren't that bad!" Rayne laughed and crossed her arms. "It's all just the way you dress...." She smiles. "Not a dang thing wrong with it..."

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
"So anyone of you know to where exactlly we are going?" Jak aked to everyone "because to be honest I don't really know."

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
Kyo saw them with a creepy face. "We need to go to Lalivero! Now, now. We need to leave now. But some one is missing. Holy cow! We need to wait for him!" Isaac angrily said to all his teammates.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
OOC:Sorry I'm late and you guys have to post at least four line or the thread might be closed.

IC:Kay hurried up the street towards the chosen few who were to accompany him on his quest. "Sorry I'm late you guys I just wanted to make sure I had everything I needed in my bag." He said catching his breathe. Kay reached into his bag and pulled out an apple ."Anyway it's nice to meet all off you mine name is Kay. And what are your names?" Kay asked finaly catching his breathe and taking a bite of the apple.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
"Huh? A little late?! Well, I will forgive you in exchange of your apple." Kyo said with a big smile in his face. Then he catch what Kay said. "Jej.. Sorry, my name is Kyo. I use Earth powers, Im not good in controlling psyenergy. But I rock using my sword. Hey, and is it a deal?!" Kyo said, with his sight in Kay's apple.

OoC: Lol! This time my character will be a bit...stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back