• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Dude, give him a break. He's got enough to do without people rushing him. Do you want the hack cancelled?

Jason

Banned
Years
Guys. please stop begging other hackers.

There will be some new rules coming soon that will cut down anything stupid and this will give hackers a better time such as no asking for beta, no rushing another hacker etc etc.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I agree with Jason, if CBM hasn't updated in a while, it must be for good reasons. Maybe he is busy or working on something else.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well, thats good. Hacking can sometimes tacke people most of their time or just they get bored. But its good to take a while off some times cause you cna think of new ideas to add to hacks in the mean time.

EVA02

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2005
hey LanceLite wait for him to realese it i can wait fer it
LanceLite said:
revive revive.... WHEN DO WE GET THE HACK ALREADY????

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
LanceLite said:
k its been a LOOONG big time. i've waited long enough..... im holding back once before exploding with this question..

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE????
Dude, stop acting like a noob, and just wait some time. You can't hurry someone to release a hack when they haven't updated in a long time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
give it time. i know its really cool so we can't wait for it to come out, but questions like "when when when when when???" and posts like "hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry" doesn't do anything except get annoying.
anyway this hack looks awesome. keep up the good work ;)

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2004
wow,I havent even seen CBman for long time,I wonder whats been he doing?
I hope his comp didnt die for good dinsce hes been having problems XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
hm... not a commercial? boo... it would be cool to have one like that... i guess..

if u mean video... meaning those thingy's that u need to work with a VBA? u need that rom and then load the video on VBA and that one ...... oboy im confused..

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Instead of posting unrelated tuff within the topic, just pm it to a mod so we can report it.
by the way CBM hasn't been around, this hack is cool and all, hope it won't die out. *edits posts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back