• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]A New Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Yeah, that's Opelucid. Look at the rounded tops of buildings.

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCCC that thing looks really awesome. Excuse my blurting out of crazyness.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
Yeah, that's Opelucid. Look at the rounded tops of buildings.

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCCC that thing looks really awesome. Excuse my blurting out of crazyness.

Is it really Opelucid?? Maybe it's somekind of a new city,as I've assume that Opelucid city is covered with ice.

blue

gucci
Years
I didn't notice the tips of the buildings in that image but that certainly looks like Opelucid city to me, I can only assume that once a certain event has taken place i.e the capturing of Kyurem then the frost will thaw thus allowing you to proceed to the frozen cities making your way to the Elite Four.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Pokejungle posted new rumors that surfaced and according to what they say only 1 City is frozen. Not half the region. That could be the city from the trailer, and now I'm curious as to which city it is. Maybe the Black City/White Forest got replaced with some frozen city.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Considering that they haven't revealed all of Unova's map unlike they did with BW around this time my guess is that the region really is frozen over...either that or GF is trying to avoid spoilers.

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021
Considering that they haven't revealed all of Unova's map unlike they did with BW around this time my guess is that the region really is frozen over...either that or GF is trying to avoid spoilers.

I think GF is trying to avoid spoilers. And the fact that it comes out in 2 weeks and we dont have a great amount of info yet shows how good a job there doing.
( of course that may be spoiled with corocoro leaks this week)

Years
Well when you combine the animated trailer having ice with the fact that the whole region's map has yet to be revealed makes it seem as if the ice is really there though. Hmm, I wish the wording they used for the map wasn't so easy to bend one way or the other.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well when you combine the animated trailer having ice with the fact that the whole region's map has yet to be revealed makes it seem as if the ice is really there though. Hmm, I wish the wording they used for the map wasn't so easy to bend one way or the other.

Pokejungle took it down already, but they posted that just "one" city is frozen, not the entire map. Considering that Shizui is going to be in Undella as he was shown to be on the eastern coast of Unova in Best Wishes two preview and that his location does meet a lot of local location based on the images we received, then Undella most likely isn't frozen, the changes to it were just hidden to prevent spoilers.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
That would pretty much make Shizui the last Gym then seeing as the last major event usually happens right before the final Gym with the traditional games.

There was a rumor that you meet Kyurem in the same place as the original B/W game too so that would mean that you'd have to be able to go through the Ice Barrier to get to Lancousa Town if true.

Years
Hmm, well they show Ghetsis with Kyurem so that's either a false rumor or Kyurem allows us near it (like in BW when it teleported the player to it's location) and Ghetsis captures it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Or you meet it near Lancousa town like that cave you find it in originally and the region isn't frozen.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
They only show one city frozen, which the rumor said that there was only one city frozen. That could be before or after the meeting with Ghetsis and Kyurem.

Years
I think there's more than one town, proably the three with replaced gym leaders and Nuvema town are also going to be frozen. The one in the trailer is proably one or those four.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I think there's more than one town, proably the three with replaced gym leaders and Nuvema town are also going to be frozen. The one in the trailer is proably one or those four.

We know Cheren and Homika don't replace the older Gyms as they are in the cities before you get back onto old Unova. Shizui's gym is in some tropical beach looking area which is only around Undella, so Nacrene, Striaton, and Iccurus don't have new Gyms.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
We know Cheren and Homika don't replace the older Gyms as they are in the cities before you get back onto old Unova. Shizui's gym is in some tropical beach looking area which is only around Undella, so Nacrene, Striaton, and Iccurus don't have new Gyms.
Now they'll just be a restaurant, a museum and some random cave(which seems to be closed off if you look hard enough in the area on the map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back