• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Haha, I find his arrogant attitude to be somewhat endearing and fascinating. :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Lol success! I knew that would happen! No worries guys, he might get better. Might. He just needs some orality and modesty... Okay a lot of that.. Poor Claire, the only one who likes my character. I wonder who's going to notice the cigarette smell first...

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I just happen to think that Eve and Nioklai are each other's perfect foils. Eve has an analytical approach, but deep, deep underneath, she does care. Her socially awkwardness doesn't stem from inability to speak, simply the desire to in an appropriate manner.

Fuyu

Years
They really are, which is why those two will be best friends! *shot*

Fuyu

Years
Ahahaha... Nikolai is having way too much fun right now.

Fuyu

Years
He is so Sherlock of BBC it's ridiculous. :p I dont think Eve has made his Irene Adler yet though.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
She definitely shares many qualities with Irene Adler. Irene is more overtly flirtatious and more persuasive in her abilities. Eve is most assuredly sapiosexual however.

I AM SHER-LOCKED ;)

Fuyu

Years
I can believe that clearly. Lol and there's nothing wrong with that. Eve flirting would be funny though.

Anyway, is anyone going to come and interrupt these two? This could get awkward.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Yes we need an interruption. As much as I assume Fuyu and I would love to keep slinging witty comments at each other in the hall. That can't be the whole story, I'm already fighting the urge to post again. :P

Fuyu

Years
:p same here. Nikolai is.my excuse to be acrazy snarker. Somebody stop us! Lol

Fuyu

Years
*insert theme music here* XD Save us awkward Brianna, save us from the snark!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Lol, we are saved! Help us Brianna, you're our only hope. :D

Back