• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai/Mewtwo

jwalquis0388

Alastair of the Solstice
Years
Here it is thanks for reading!

4 Darkrai EX
2 Mewtwo EX
3 Sableye
1 Absol PLF

4 N
4 Energy Switch
4 Dark Patch
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
3 Juniper
3 Ultra Ball
2 Dark Claw
2 Potion
2 Full Heal
2 Energy Search
2 Bicycle
2 Crushing Hammer
1 Max Potion
1 Eviolite
1 Escape Rope
Computer Search

2 DCE
10 Darkness

This is my list for Battle Roads and Nationals I hope you like it!

jwalquis0388

Alastair of the Solstice
Years
I have tested and I don't think I need any more in the deck, ... and just for fun, I tested it, and the funniest thing happened. I took my second turn with my opponent just waiting for 20 minutes while I got set up on the second turn, a 20 minute turn LOLZ.

Years
Out of curiosity, what cards did you use T1? A 20 minute turn to set up seems like a lot of time and that it would require all of the right cards in your opening hand, which seems very, very unlikely. I wouldn't base how well you think your list is going to do based off of one ridiculously good start.

jwalquis0388

Alastair of the Solstice
Years
Out of curiosity, what cards did you use T1? A 20 minute turn to set up seems like a lot of time and that it would require all of the right cards in your opening hand, which seems very, very unlikely. I wouldn't base how well you think your list is going to do based off of one ridiculously good start.

I was just exaggerating. The turn wasn't that long, it just had everything in it. And I typically use at least one dark patch and a supporter on turn one, but it depends on what I have.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
Just IMO, here's what I'd do:

-2 Dark Claw
-1 Eviolite
Probably won't need these, you've got laser and you'll prob get tool scrapped anyways, coz of the release of PLF.
-1 Potion
In all honesty, this isn't that good of a card for this deck. One should be enough.

+2 Virbank Gym
Goes well with Hypnolaser

+2 Tropical Beach
This is a must for most Darkrai variants. You're bound to get that turn when you run out of cards to play and you don't have a large hand.

jwalquis0388

Alastair of the Solstice
Years
Where do I get Tropical Beach? And for Virbank, ALL (and I mean ALL) the new Plasma and other decks in the new tears are going to run Virbank, so why would I waste 2 spots in my deck? \
"Ghandi didn't say this. Martin Luther King didn't say this. Jesus Christ didn't say this. FREAKING MEWTWO SAID IT".-- Like the Boss Mewtwo is...

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
Virbank
Because you're not going to play just Plasma decks. There's still Blastoise, Eels, Hydreigon, and Chandelure (yes, this is a Plasma card, but most variants will not run HTL).

Tropical Beach?
Oh... well, it's actually kind of expensive to buy it, but about 90% of Worlds Competitors will own at least one. Bargaining shouldn't be all that hard.

...and yes, Mewtwo is Boss.

Back