• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
dear anonymous,

remember when we rode the plane together? it was your first time riding planes and you were too addicted on the prospect of crashing mid-take off. i laughed as your grip on my hand tightened, and i didn't let go. do you remember the time we first rode the bus together? you were taking me to the terminal where i can catch a bus home to the province. i was sleepy and kept bobbing my head so you tapped your shoulder and gave me a smile to which i replied with resting my head on it and squeezing your hand tighter. i remember the first time you opened up to me and when you introduced me to your family (i was the first girlfriend out of many you introduced). i felt like an archaeologist stumbling upon the tomb of tutankhamun.

i don't think you have any idea how much weight you're putting into my shoulders, now that you decided you wanted something else, something that is not me and whatever it is i can ever be. it's like telling a hungry person to stop eating right at the middle of dinner, and you just take away all the food and hide it forever. i know this is supposed to be the right thing to do, because you wanted someone much like yourself (it's what you've always wanted) and me? i'm different from you. and i guess our meeting was untimely, and i really thought we would go the distance, but apparently it's the distance that helped tear us apart. now i can't stop wanting you more than i ever did, now that you're gone, it just feels like someone bore a hole into my chest and every time i try to move on and let go, i always fall into that hole and back where i was at the beginning right after you told me you didn't love me anymore. this is the most devastating thing i've ever gone through, 'cause you're my first heartbreak.

sometimes i think that maybe i should've tried harder, to convince you that maybe this will work out if we put more effort into it. maybe we could've salvaged something that would've stayed like that until we get married and old. and maybe we'd be living in the place we both planned to retire in, that quiet place--only you and me. even until now i still find myself weeping over this loss. but i guess what hurts the most is that no matter what i say or do, no matter what position i put myself into, no matter how many times i beg or i plead or create flash mobs to try to bring you back into my life, to make you see things the way i do, to make you believe like how i'm still believing, i can't make you stay with me. i can't make you love me anymore, because all your love is used up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel terrible and I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you. I always will. I promise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anon,

What is your problem. One moment you're friendly and the next moment you bring out that infuriating tone of yours that you insist is always how you talk. No, it isn't. I've known you long enough to know the difference. If there is something up then say it and stop getting upset for every little thing I do "wrong" or give me that tone when you want me to do something.

Because you know what? I don't want to do anything for you with that tone of yours.

Sirfetch’d

I feel bad for accusing you of that. I should have thought about it before I said anything and it's my fault if you are mad. You'll say you aren't but there is no way that you can't be. I know I can be a total dick sometimes and I promise to work on that :[. Anyways I hope this doesn't change anything between us in the long run!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

...wow. So THAT'S why you've been behaving so weirdly around me. It all makes sense now. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. I guess I should still ask you directly. I just hope that you're doing all this not for my sake, but for hers, cause I find it a little insulting if it is for mine. If what Kevin says is all, true, though, I guess I should say thank you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why are you so obsessed in gaining my respect back? You lost it a loooong time ago. It will never be the same if that happened. So...yeah, stop it and get over yourself.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I didn't meant to not answering the things you're talking about yesterday, I'm just simply saving it until when the time comes.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I know you're approaching the second half of your recovery coming up soon, but not to worry, I'll get to see you soon. When I do see you soon, I'll be more than glad and always remember that I'll be by your side whenever you may need me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know where you are, exactly, or what you're currently doing, and even though you left only about two days ago, it feels as if it was weeks since I've last seen you… but I hope you're having a good time, though. (: I know that a lot things have happened to you during the last few months (such as the death of your grandmother), so you truly deserve a nice, long vacation; enjoy. When you get back, I'll be there for you!

Years
Dear Anonymous,
If I don't satisfy you, then I'm going to find someone who is completely satisfied with me. I don't put up with bs like this. There's someone out there who'll appreciate me, and now I know you're not that person.

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You are the only person who has fully talked to me. I feel that for once someone with power is actually trying to be non business and actually wanted to care what I said. You are probably the only person who showed me respect so far. I thank you for that.

Sirfetch’d

I tried to reach out to you today and I hope it worked. Idk how else I can do it without being obnoxious about it. I just hope you respond with some news that I want to hear instead of something that I don't, haha. Anyways see ya soon <3

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Dear Anon,

Ever since the day I moved here, you've been like a sister to me, you keep all my secrets, you're funny, you're smart, and you can make anything sound gross. We've both been through really weird experiences with love, and we've both had a parent leave us. In a way, we're really alike, even though we're so different at the same time. You're also very easygoing, accepting, and you didn't even freak out when I told you I like your boyfriend. You'll always have a place in my heart as a true best friend. Have fun at the anime convention. I miss you. :')

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'll miss y'all tonight and tomorrow morning.. it's just unfortunate that I'll be sleeping at a place with no internet access, but it's all good. See ya tomorrow when i return home!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

You're.. sinking your way even further into my being than I ever wanted you to. I wanted to keep my distance, to play it off, to seem like everything bounced off of me. That way, maybe I'd impress you by being so distant. At the very least I wouldn't get hurt, right? Or.. I don't know. The way you talk to me, even about the most trivial things, makes me.. care? I just automatically care about everything you say.

I want more of you. And I want less of you. And I want you to hate me so I don't have to listen and I want you to love me so I can push you away. I want to know your past, present, and future. I want you to surprise me.

Yeah, I know, it's complicated.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear anonymous.

Rest in peace. We will all miss you and I hope you knew how loved you are. My deepest condolences to your family.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Every time I look at you, the urge to hug you gets unbearably strong; the only reason I can still restrain myself is that I'm afraid you'll... refuse again. It hurts. I miss hugging you. Let me do it again, please? Even just once.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Your texts are still in my inbox, don't worry. I just haven't bothered to respond on how much fun of a weekend you had. I know it has been really fun and I wish I could've made it. Don't think I'm ignoring you once again or too shy to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back