• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evil Edition

Are you interested in future projects?

• Total voters

Tyranitar2

Gotta hack 'em all, POKEMON!
Years
Thanks for your support demikid looking forward to working with you.
This is turning out to b quite a team guys thankds for all the help we couldn't of done it without you.
And remeber theres always room for one more happy hacker ^_^.

By the way guys i know this seems like advertising a bit but team members and vistors please vote in the poll.
HOWEVER vote wisely the vote is publice and my Tyranitar dosen't like it when our ideas are insulted. Joking but please guys remeber to vote!!!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Um the whole Evil replacing shiny thing is a bad idea, because the likeliness of finding a shiny is WICKED low, unless you find a way to raise the ratio.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
I made a banner for this hack since its cool:
Banner-3.gif

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
AWESOME!!!!

We need banners like that.

Thank you very much, DemiKid.

@ Smileman: Why would that be so bad? Maybe we want Evil Pokemon to be rare...:P

We don't actually, but meh...

How else can we incorporate them?

Smileman

Years
Well, as long as you raise the ratio, it's fine. But, is there a way you can add them as NEW pokemon that are only catchable in certain areas?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Well, yeah, we were thinking about that, but the thing is...

We would either have to restrict them to 25 or get rid of other Pokemon. That would be awkward (both scenarios)

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
i could set it up that a shiny hack is placed in and i can remove the callasm that removes the shiny flag and make al pokemon shiny

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Really? Maybe not the all shiny thing, but an increased rate of evils will be good...can you do that?

How does 1 in 10 chance of encountering one sound?

BTW...I'm getting a bit doubtful about Tyranitar2's leadership...:P sorry Tyranitar2...

He hasn't been on in ages...

Smileman

Years
Yeah, I know what you mean, maybe he should.... pass on the leadership, honestly Tyranitar... that's pathetic, sorry.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
I am concerned that this hack will die, namely because...oh, I'll tell you over PM, Smileman.

Smileman

Years
*sigh* No offense Tyranitar, but you're Evil sprites........ suck ballz! I can do them for you, I PROMISE P-R-O-M-I-S-E they'll come out better.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Sure...while Tyranitar2 is on leave (for reasons unknown) I will temporarily take control of the hack, or idea...

Just wondering...who thinks I should make a new thread, that I can update, seeing as I am on infinitely more often times than him...

But I don't want to make a thread for pointless reasons...and as I am not owner of this thread, I don't have authority to ask mods to close it...

Meh...me is confuzzled.

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
When do you want me to trart so spriting so I can make the evil pokemon look half-decent çause at the moment there not that good and I'm anxious to work.

Smileman

Years
Yes, so am I, and Hoppy(In perspective of Tyranitar2) has asked me to, and I have offered to do it.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Right. All three of us are sprites, all three of us will do the Evil Pokemon.

Okay?

Besides, there are FAR to many for one person to do on his own...we want evil recolours of ALL Pokemon up to Hoenn and SOME D/P Pokemon...haven't decided which yet...

Any thoughts on whether I should make a new thread?

EDIT:

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:(

(I am posting this in all the threads for the hacks I work on which are dead / dying)

BTW, I don't think this is DYING as such, it's just that the owner appears to have deserted it.

Last edited:

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Maybe we could just completely take over and make a new thread etc. If Tyrannitar2 doesn't turn up It will seem like we don't have much. Either this dies or we take over and this has a good idea based on it so.......

Back