• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Elite 4 Discussion

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 72, Mismagius Lv. 72, Froslass Lv. 72, Drifblim Lv. 72, Golurk Lv. 72, Chandelure Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 72, Houndoom Lv. 72, Scrafty Lv. 72, Honchkrow Lv. 72, Krookodile Lv. 72, Bisharp Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 72, Sigilyph Lv. 72, Reuniclus Lv. 72, Gothitelle Lv. 72, Gallade Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 72, Sawk Lv. 72, Mienshao Lv. 72, Medicham Lv. 72, Lucario Lv. 72, Conkeldurr Lv. 74

Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 76, Druddigon Lv. 76, Aggron Lv. 76, Archeops Lv. 76, Lapras Lv. 76 Haxorus Lv. 78

Liepard is a dissapointment, but otherwise, the rematch teams look amazing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Her outfit seems cute, it reminds me of a Miko priestest...

Since the E4 have the pratically the same team first time around it's possible their rematch teams will be the same except for Shantel who will have to get a new one as she already has Driftbrim.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Rematch teams for E4

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 72, Mismagius Lv. 72, Froslass Lv. 72, Drifblim Lv. 72, Golurk Lv. 72, Chandelure Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 72, Houndoom Lv. 72, Scrafty Lv. 72, Honchkrow Lv. 72, Krookodile Lv. 72, Bisharp Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 72, Sigilyph Lv. 72, Reuniclus Lv. 72, Gothitelle Lv. 72, Gallade Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 74

Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 72, Sawk Lv. 72, Mienshao Lv. 72, Medicham Lv. 72, Lucario Lv. 72, Conkeldurr Lv. 74

Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 76, Druddigon Lv. 76, Aggron Lv. 76, Archeops Lv. 76, Lapras Lv. 76 Haxorus Lv. 78

Lol Reshiram Man ninja'd me.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Seems like these people are blazing through the games...

I'm not too fussed about the rematch teams. Why does Iris have the same Pokemon though? Dragonite, Salamence and Altaria need lovin'

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Here's her character battle sprite...and that battle background....

iris2.jpg

Now that is an extravagant dress she has.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Here's her character battle sprite...and that battle background....

iris2.jpg

Now that is an extravagant dress she has.

LOOOOOOOLLL.
Like, that is beyond ridiculous. xD
Of course this super young girl would want to go all out with being Champion. xD
This is awesome, purely. I wish her team would have changed, too, but I'll get over it.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I can't say I was expecting Iris. I guess that's pretty cool. Reminds me of the time she was first revealed as the final gym leader for White, haha.

Her new clothes look a bit more extravagant, but they mostly seem to just be bigger, poofier versions of her previous attire. Are those cat ears and a tail I see...? Or maybe it's just a bow and some sort of sash?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Jellicent said:
Of course this super young girl would want to go all out with being Champion. xD
Completely agree, I suppose that's totally in character.

I have to admit, I'm looking forward to my battle with her now. That amazing VS screen, and space ish background. I like her team though, it's not completely dragon type orientated, which if fine with me, it seems quite unique.

Years
I can't say I was expecting Iris. I guess that's pretty cool. Reminds me of the time she was first revealed as the final gym leader for White, haha.

Her new clothes look a bit more extravagant, but they mostly seem to just be bigger, poofier versions of her previous attire. Are those cat ears and a tail I see...? Or maybe it's just a bow and some sort of sash?
I beleive that's a puffy scarf and the 'ears' are actually a crown but it's hard to tell with the quality...

Years
The background for Iris' battle looks amazing but I can't help but think her dress looks really silly in that sprite lol. Well, I'll wait till we get a higher-quality version to see. I'm pretty surprised she's the champion, though... not something I expected. @_@; She strikes me more as the type to take care of Pokemon on a ranch or something haha.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I figured she would go around helping people or being Bianca's "bodyguard" again. Last thing I suspected was the Champion.

Years
Here's their rematch teams for the challenge mode

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 77, Gengar Lv. 77, Froslass Lv. 77, Drifblim Lv. 77, Golurk Lv. 77, Chandelure Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Tyranitar Lv. 77, Houndoom Lv. 77, Scrafty Lv. 77, Honchkrow Lv. 77, Krookodile Lv. 77, Bisharp Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 77, Alakazam Lv. 77, Reuniclus Lv. 77, Gothitelle Lv. 77, Gallade Lv. 77, Metagross Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 77, Sawk Lv. 77, Mienshao Lv. 77, Machamp Lv. 77, Lucario Lv. 77, Conkeldurr Lv. 79<

I got to say I love this team much more than the normal mode one's.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Here's their rematch teams for the challenge mode

Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 77, Gengar Lv. 77, Froslass Lv. 77, Drifblim Lv. 77, Golurk Lv. 77, Chandelure Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Tyranitar Lv. 77, Houndoom Lv. 77, Scrafty Lv. 77, Honchkrow Lv. 77, Krookodile Lv. 77, Bisharp Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 77, Alakazam Lv. 77, Reuniclus Lv. 77, Gothitelle Lv. 77, Gallade Lv. 77, Metagross Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 77, Sawk Lv. 77, Mienshao Lv. 77, Machamp Lv. 77, Lucario Lv. 77, Conkeldurr Lv. 79<

I got to say I love this team much more than the normal mode one's.

Wow, I love it too. The Ghost Elite Four's team is excellent and love to see Gangar in there. I can already feel the troubles and challenges this BW Elite Four will dish out.

Last edited:

Years
As for Iris' Challenge mode team
21:53: Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 81, Salamence Lv. 81, Aggron Lv. 81, Archeops Lv. 81, Lapras Lv. 81 Haxorus Lv. 83
Salamence is in it :D! This is way better than the old one she had.

Back