• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you watch on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Continuing from the other thread...

SamuJake asked me why I hated RWJ. I said I wouldn't be an ass and criticize him for liking him, and I won't. I'll let a video describe how he appears to me. Oh, and the answer; he's annoying and unfunny.

If you are offended, then it's your fault for asking me why I hated him when I'm giving my honest response. I don't think I'll get in trouble for this since I'm not calling anybody names, I'm instead talking down a famous Youtuber.

Last edited:
Years
Chugga Conroy in the simplest explanation as to why I enjoy his LP's more than the other Runawayguys.

Bad

Puns

For

The

****ing

WIN

XD
His puns make some of MY bad puns funny...and seriously, you'll want to shoot yourself in the foot after hearing some of mine ._.

My personal favorite, or one of them, is in his majora's mask walkthrough.
Commentary: This is a good high quality video guys....right...guys? *fake whiny voice*
Video: *unregistered hypercam 2 logo briefly appears on the screen in the place it usually would*

Some of his puns are SO bad, they're actually funny because they're so bad yeah >_>

I like Nastalgia Critic too, I used to like SMOOSH....but not so much anymore...

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
When it comes to YT I use it mainly for music at this point. However, I do watch a few LPers (my favorites being Pokecapn and Chip & Ironicus.) I used to like the Nostalgia Critic, but his style wore off on me honestly.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
For me it's Nostalgia Critic, The Amazing Athiest, and Team Four Star to name a few.

I steer clear of the chats like the plague though.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Oh wow, I watch a lot of shows regularly, though with some of them it's on and off. I've been watching Game Grumps since it started though, and JonTron for a long time, since that's where I discovered it from. Various abridgers, Smosh for like 2 years now, and then whatever else interesting stuff I can find.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
On YouTube: I watch mostly Soccer Games, and soccer highlights, National Anthems, and Music Videos, and I also love watching videos of Big Cats (channel: BigCatRescue)

Yes, full soccer games, two channels where I can watch the games, and stream live games when they are played.

Some of the channels I subscribed in are: "AFFSuzukiCup", "CopaAmerica", "TheAsianFootball", "MyAfricanFootball", and "saffchampionship"

I also like listening to how other languages sound like from native speakers by learning simple phrases in other languages.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Continuing from the other thread...

SamuJake asked me why I hated RWJ. I said I wouldn't be an ass and criticize him for liking him, and I won't. I'll let a video describe how he appears to me. Oh, and the answer; he's annoying and unfunny.

If you are offended, then it's your fault for asking me why I hated him when I'm giving my honest response. I don't think I'll get in trouble for this since I'm not calling anybody names, I'm instead talking down a famous Youtuber.

I'm not offended at all haha. I think it'd be silly to be offended by someone else disliking what I like. I found the video to be funny.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I think I have yet to see a person say Pewdiepie or Tobuscus here. Thank goodness for that.

2 of my friends watch Pewdiepie ALL the time, even when they are over my house. I find his videos incredibly annoying, a lot. Maybe it's the fact my friends watch it all the time or his just annoying.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Mainly, I watch videos uploaded by Chugaaconroy or TheRunawayGuys, but I also watch a lot of abridged series, such as Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
i normally stalk watch videos by niga higa, warescap (YAY FOR VANGUARD CHARACTER SONGS), rockleetist, and VanguardWeekly (YAY FOR HD VANGUARD EPISODES)

but generally its the anime music i'm after.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
I pretty much visit Youtube everyday just to watch vlogs by CTFxC (Charles and Alli), PrankvsPrank (Jesse and Jeana), and BFvsGF (another channel by Jesse and Jeana). I'm subscribes to a few more other channels (Minecraft channels, etc.) but those three are the ones that I watch usually. All three channels never fails to put a smile on my face. They're all hilarious in their own way.

The best part is that they all know each other in real life.

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I really like watching Retsupurae. They are 2 (sometimes 3) really funny guys that either to an RP (Giving a bad LP some comedic effect) or doing a wrongpurae (commentating over a playthrough). These guys are genius.

The other ones that I watch on there, are Yogscast Nilesy, Rythian, Sips and Sjin. Another one that I really like is DoomGuy2nd.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
On youtube I watch mainly YGO and Pokemon TCG Videos. Such as "The Top Cut", "Dubkdad1" and many others. I also enjoy watching DOTA 2 and some Starcraft 2 competitive games which I miss and can catch up on using you tube.
Youtube is also great for just searching funny videos such as epic fails, epic wins etc.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I mainly only go on YouTube for Music, like Lyric Videos, I've never been a huge fan on music videos. I sometimes watch vlogs from danisnotonfire, Luke Conard, Joey, and a few others.
I also use it to watch phone reviews and other tech related stuff, eg; technobuffalo and phonedog.
And watch Doctor Who videos, like Seduff, TheDoctorsAssistant, Liisakee and many others on random.
Also use it to watch youtube muic artist like Tiffany Alvord, Luke Conard, Megan and Liz, Ali Brustofski, Jess Moskaluke, ect.
Rarley watch LP's, but sometimes AntVenom, Cpt. Sparkles, Jamziboy, so on.
So yeah I'm on youtube a lot.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Your Favorite Youtubers

Who are some of your favorite Youtubers? What are some of your favorite or most notable videos from said Youtubers? Are they generally popular people with highly viewed videos, or are you a true hipster and prefer to watch the up-and-coming Youtubers rise to internet stardom? Feel free to list, post videos, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back