• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hELLO i am new

Years
after an hour of searching for a good pokemon forum i decided to join this one
WOOHOO!

nice to meetcha

Years
Welcome to PC! A pleasure to meet you, moonie!

Tell us about a bit about yourself. What are some of the things you love about Pokemon? Do you wait in anticipation every year for new Pokemon stuff? And what are your thoughts on this forum? The people here are nice and very social, so you'll fit right in! There's the Current Pokemon Generation Gaming if you love to talk about the recent development on the new games. Not to mention the General one if you like to talk about the older generations and get that nostalgic feeling again.

Hope to see you around the forums! If you want to talk, feel free to PM or send me a message. I'd be happy to chat and show you around. Every person has a place here! :)

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
RftA_Ema_Skye_Confident_2.gif

Whoohoo indeed! It's really nice that you've took the time to be with us today! I'm very sure all your searching has paid off, as you scientifically found your way to PC and allllll of it's goodness, yeah?

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

Scientifically speaking, I hope you'll enjoy the boards around here~ For example, I mod the Video Games board, where you can talk about all video games non-pokemon related! But if you do want to talk about pokemon, you're more than welcome to try out all the pokemon boards and threads in this pokemon forum! Quite the popular board right now is the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board! People are talking about it from all over, so, feel free to jump in there!

RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Don't be shy on talking with people too! They're really friendly, y'know?~ And please, if you need any help, or have questions about anythiiiing, don't be shy to ask a member of the staff team! Like myself! But yes, it's really nice to meet cha' too moonie! Have a nice tiiiiime~

Years
Hi moonie, welcome to PC! You've definitely picked the right Pokemon forum. How'd you find out about us? :o I found PC years back after searching for ROM hacks, though I'm not really into 'em as much anymore haha. There's so much to this place that makes it wonderful and very addicting! :)

..if you have time, why not tell us about yourself?! You're free to add as much or as little as you want but we're usually very interested in getting to know the newbies here. You guys make up the forum and all so of course we want to personally meet each new member. You can tell us what you love about Pokemon, whether or not you're looking forward to X and Y, and all of that fun stuff. Lots of boards for all sorts of fans here as well so you'll likely have lots to do. Let me or another staff member know if you need aaaanything at all, too. We are always happy to help. :3 Have a great day and see you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
& nice to meet ya as well! Welcome to the forums, my good buddy <3 I'm Megan and it is a pleasure to meet you. Usually PC is the first forum to appear first when you are searching for Pokemon forums, and that is pretty awesome that you decided to join us! Yeah, we're pretty big, and we have a lot of sections that cover each and every aspect of Pokemon, but hey...we're also the most friendliest too! As you can tell by the others that welcome you as well, it's easy to make many Pokefriends here in the community. :)

What brought you here btw? I believe someone linked you to the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions which cover the games as a whole. But we also have sections that cover each generation, from the classics to the newest generation that will debut next month. :D Excited for that? I am! <3 You can also participate in lots of events that are going on, or just battle & trade with others as we have those sections aside too!

Best of all, the community is diverse, so there's always room for the things you are interested in. <3

Well, have a fun time here okay! You can always ask questions if you have any, and don't forget to read the rules, as they are preeeeeetty important! See ya around!

Years
aaaa thanks everyone ;7: ive been browsing through this place and it looks just as awesome as i hoped it would be!

as for something about myself, i like to draw regular/gijinka pokemon! tis fun
i also make fakemon, but i dont have very many. haha

games!!! i got GAMES, man. ive been playing pokemon since fire red/leaf green came out and ive been getting every main one since.
october needs to get here faster >:V

Back