• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I really do hope the egg-looking badge is for Fairy. Who knows... maybe the gym leader will use Blissey...

Years
4. Looks like a scale, so I'd guess Water or Dragon.
7. Looks like a raincloud. Flying/Water?
8. Either a snowflake, a ships wheel, or a Dharmachakra. So possibly Water again, Psychic, as well as Ice.

I have no idea what number 5 could be. If it was more crescent shaped I'd say it looked like a moon (fairy) but it just looks like a boat lmao.

I know they've used Water Gyms a lot by now, but you know I think your theories are interesting. If we were to get a Water Gym in Kalos, I think it'd most likely be the 7th Gym since that badge looks like something with a water droplet.

And I bet that if we get Ice as the 8th Gym's type, some might complain given how easy Ice-types are to beat due to their common weaknesses. Also, most 8th Gyms we've seen so far mainly appear to use Dragon or Water-types.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Kinda dissapointed this person hasn't evolved Quilladin yet, maybe he still will, though it seems he hasn't played that much of the game yet.

also Im not surprised at this point that we probably aren't getting a Dark gym. GF doesn't seem to want to make one for some reason.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Korrina is adorable!!

I don't know. I feel guilty knowing this stuff. I don't think I wanna know anymore. I'll wait til tomorrow and that's it.

Years
Kinda dissapointed this person hasn't evolved Quilladin yet, maybe he still will, though it seems he hasn't played that much of the game yet.

also Im not surprised at this point that we probably aren't getting a Dark gym. GF doesn't seem to want to make one for some reason.

Maybe Game Freak have got something against Dark-type Gyms? They probably may not be able to make a good design for them or something yet we get 3 Elite Four members to use Dark-types. But still, I'm hoping we get a Fairy-type Gym though as a way to show off the new type.

As for why this leaker hasn't evolved his Quilladin yet, maybe it could also be the fact that the final stages of the Kalos starters can't be revealed until the games are released. And based on what we've seen so far, all these ties to Gen 1 such as inclusion of the Kanto starters, EXP Share getting changed back to EXP All, and now a Snorlax blocking the path, I guess this might be a trick to make X/Y have ties to nostalgia while still feeling "new".

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Maybe Game Freak have got something against Dark-type Gyms? They probably may not be able to make a good design for them or something yet we get 3 Elite Four members to use Dark-types. But still, I'm hoping we get a Fairy-type Gym though as a way to show off the new type.

As for why this leaker hasn't evolved his Quilladin yet, maybe it could also be the fact that the final stages of the Kalos starters can't be revealed until the games are released. And based on what we've seen so far, all these ties to Gen 1 such as inclusion of the Kanto starters, EXP Share getting changed back to EXP All, and now a Snorlax blocking the path, I guess this might be a trick to make X/Y have ties to nostalgia while still feeling "new".

Well that and he's only just hit his 20s....We're asking way too much for him to give us images of his play through *Which is what he is doing...playing through the game and being NICE enough to share pictures with us*. I don't see him grinding Quilladin and being able to just play through the game at the same time in a few short hours.

Spoiler:

Years
Well that and he's only just hit his 20s....We're asking way too much for him to give us images of his play through *Which is what he is doing...playing through the game and being NICE enough to share pictures with us*. I don't see him grinding Quilladin and being able to just play through the game at the same time in a few short hours.

Spoiler:

So Espurr was legit after all, we were assuming it ever since Meowstic was revealed. But still it looks kinda cute and has an interesting design there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Now that Espurr is confimed not fake I think we could have dual-type moves.

The moves still only allow for one type to be shown on their info. Dual type moves aren't possible. Specially coded moves to go against type effectiveness is a different story as those were made way back.

Years
The moves still only allow for one type to be shown on their info. Dual type moves aren't possible. Specially coded moves to go against type effectiveness is a different story as those were made way back.

Yeah, like he said we probably can debunk the dual-typed moves rumor. But I'm hoping we get some moves that function like Freeze Dry, which is an Ice attack that's super-effective on Water-types. Probably the most interesting move we've seen so far, and I'm hoping we get some variants of it for other types.

I'm imagining the horror if we get dual-typed moves, damage calculation would be so hard to do.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
you can get exp share so early? oh haha

don't forget this exp share is supposed to give 100% exp to the main user and 50% exp respectively to everyone else in your party.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Not sure hour I feel about Espurr's design, looks strange. but hopefully it evolves quick.

So we got the design of the bag. Plus Exp. share is now a key item again, and not called exp. all like rumoured.
The design allows us to see our party, so drag a drop to give items? It bugs me that it looks like its half/half in design instead of one fluid design.

Years
Last pic show EXP share as a key item and his Quilladin is now lv 25.

I'm loving how it's a key item now, it'll be much easier to use plus you won't be able to even trash it because key items can never be deleted from your bag. And Level 25 Quilladin? I'm still thinking what level Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie may evolve at.

Most starters we've seen so far usually evolve around Level 16-18 as far as getting to the middle stage goes, and then like around Level 36 for the final stage but we do have some that reached final stage early, like Feraligatr which actually evolves at Level 30 from Croconaw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Man I woke up and just saw ALL of this! I see the "Koala" pokemon was actually Espurr.

C4

Explosive
Years
The stores here in Canada are breaking the street release date. I almost bought a copy today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Espurr's design may not be what we thought, but there was a description that said it won't have gender differences unlike Meowstic.

Yeah I was suspecting it to show up at some point, the design is pretty nice in my opinion. I wonder if we will get the full Kalos dex revealed soon with the current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back