• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

~Wind~

Detective
Years
So, when I go to download my antivirus blocks the page, and says it's a malicious url.
Any feedback on that?

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2015
Help Wesley

Wesley heres the bug: When I met zero at mt. shuem he gave me a monozu and appeared at the box. When I evolved it to sazandora, final evolution of monozu, I placed it on a box then catch a few pokemon after that it was gone on the box. pleae help there maybe a code for it to appear or a hacking tool wesley. I am using vba and gpsp.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where do you get Rock Smash after the you've defeated Lucas? I've also met the Dardusk Gym Leader, but he went away.
One Hiker should give it to you once you leave Seanport to east.

So, when I go to download my antivirus blocks the page, and says it's a malicious url.
Any feedback on that?
Don't use stupid antivirus :) There's nothing wrong with it, I've downloaded it numerous times with no virus =)

Ummm... I'd like to have one ! How much would that be ?
Well... *lying in the shadow of palm tree* I don't know... we're pretty... much sold out... right now... so... maybe later...

How do I get onto the sky route? I beat the gym and got the flying TM.
Teach that TM to your pokemon, use Fly Authorize, use Flynning and let yourself enjoy the flying route =)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
ok so i got the rom working now but the problem is i dont want to only be able to play i while on my computer, so i put the files on my droid and i keep getting a white screen. on further investigation of the setup i discovered that the .sav file is what lets the game run, if u delete that and try and start over you get a white screen. And when i try and put the file in my droid it automatically overrides the .sav and its easy to tell because the origonal is 120kb while the override is 68kb and one know how to fix this also sorry about the wall of text

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2015
Hi.
i downloaded this game,and it can't be open on a vba
it says:"Error opening image pokemon light platinum 1.1"
and on my friend's computers,it works!
what should i do?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 6, 2020
Hi.
i downloaded this game,and it can't be open on a vba
it says:"Error opening image pokemon light platinum 1.1"
and on my friend's computers,it works!
what should i do?

I had the same problem as you when i first downloaded this game and all i had to do was rename the file and then it worked for me

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
i am bored asking when you will translate it....at least get some tutorials and show us how we can translate it.

Years
i am bored asking when you will translate it....at least get some tutorials and show us how we can translate it.

Translating us not as easy as think:(. it takes lots of time and patience. I too got bored and started to translate it few months ago but then I realize how hard it truly is;).
Just wait a little bit.
It will come soon:).

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Translating us not as easy as think:(. it takes lots of time and patience. I too got bored and started to translate it few months ago but then I realize how hard it truly is;).
Just wait a little bit.
It will come soon:).

Yes, it certainly will!

if it is like you are saying....then i SHOULD really ask Forgivness from the translators for all of my bad words that i have said...and i do not really thing this will be enough so they forgive my arrogant behaviour......

Calm down! The translation is halfway complete!
There will be lots of new features!

1. Everything decapitalized! (Items, PKMN, Moves, Towns, People names, Trainer Classes)
2. New evolutions! (Mamoswine, Rhyperior, Glaceon and Leafeon)
3. English B/W PKMN names! (You no longer have to read the long and hard-to-pronounce Japanese names)
4. A change of names to some people:
Professor Jasmine ----> Professor Jas Matthews (Jas for short)
Kenta (Gold) ----> Ethan
Jessica ---> Ariadna
Esmeralda ----> Floria
Lucas ----> Lakie
Thomas ----> Auric
Shirley -----> Shirl
Marina -----> Vatten, "Vatt" as the abbreviation (Swedish for water)
Terra ------> Mitsis, "Mitz" as the abbreviation (Georgian for land)

Stay tuned for the release!

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Shirl is kinda hard to pronounce, don't you think?
Keep Shirley as it is.

Change the names like Kaohri, that's a name hard to pronounce. :D

Also, good luck!

Back